FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Rules of engagement

Rules of engagement

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As a result of the replies to my previous posts I have decided to give it one more go .

To protect myself from the worst elements that inhabit this site and those who do not want to communicate with a good manners I will adopt some new rules.

1-I will only read messages from new contacts with " Hi xxx wanted " as the Subject -- xxx will be given in my

2-If we are exchanging messages and you dont reply or finish with with BFN or indicate you will back soon I will assume you are not worth my interest .

3- before arranging to meet you I want to use Skype or other video service to see you face to face. It is the most effective way I know to prove our identities to each other and get a good idea if we like each other

4- If we decide to meet I want us to exchange a phone text message to establish a connection first.

5- about an hour before I need to be ready to meet you I will text you to check if the meet is still on -- If I do not get a suitable reply I will assume the meet is off.

6- If you do not arrive at the venue within 10 minutes of the time without letting me know when you hope to get there the meet is cancelled .

Sorry if this puts you off but I used to be naive and expected other people to have similar morals to me but experience has taught me otherwise and I need to tough to survive on Fab-

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

good luck

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I wouldn'tmessage you or reply to many stupid rules

Forum Mod

Good luck

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

Good luck with that..... I wouldn't even consider replying

Let's hope that all goes to plan

By *ones_BoothCouple  over a year ago

Solihull

surely its tongue in cheek?

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

And they say its women with all the demands...

Hope it works out for you op

Nothing wrong with having a set of rules to prevent let downs . But to have let downs one has to get at least as far as to arrange a meet in the first place . And with this set of rules I think the op may struggle ....

By *SweetVioletxWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Most people who you are criticising won't be on the forum and your thread will fall on ears who most likely conduct themselves in a decent manner.

If you feel these rules will help you then good luck but part of the responsibility falls on how you act aswell.

By *eerobCouple  over a year ago

solihull

"As a result of the replies to my previous posts I have decided to give it one more go .

To protect myself from the worst elements that inhabit this site and those who do not want to communicate with a good manners I will adopt some new rules.

1-I will only read messages from new contacts with " Hi xxx wanted " as the Subject -- xxx will be given in my

2-If we are exchanging messages and you dont reply or finish with with BFN or indicate you will back soon I will assume you are not worth my interest .

3- before arranging to meet you I want to use Skype or other video service to see you face to face. It is the most effective way I know to prove our identities to each other and get a good idea if we like each other

4- If we decide to meet I want us to exchange a phone text message to establish a connection first.

5- about an hour before I need to be ready to meet you I will text you to check if the meet is still on -- If I do not get a suitable reply I will assume the meet is off.

6- If you do not arrive at the venue within 10 minutes of the time without letting me know when you hope to get there the meet is cancelled .

Sorry if this puts you off but I used to be naive and expected other people to have similar morals to me but experience has taught me otherwise and I need to tough to survive on Fab-

"

Arrrrrrh bless

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Every now and then there's an O.P. that just makes me smile from ear to ear.

You GO LakesLover. Rest assured we all know where we stand now

Good List !

At first I thought this was an ironic parody of all the rules that many ladies / couples demand on here. But reading it again I'm not so sure!

Is my irony / humour radar faulty or is this actually a serious post?

If the latter, I understand where you're coming from OP (I'm guessing you've been let down or played) and wish you all the best with it! Good luck!

By *.nottsbloke..Man  over a year ago

nottinghamshire

At least you won't get any time wasters, no meets either but oh well

By *D40Couple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Now you just sound like a single woman. Lol

Mrs WD40 x

"At first I thought this was an ironic parody of all the rules that many ladies / couples demand on here. But reading it again I'm not so sure!

Is my irony / humour radar faulty or is this actually a serious post?

If the latter, I understand where you're coming from OP (I'm guessing you've been let down or played) and wish you all the best with it! Good luck!"

Its faculty it's a serious post, he had a post yesterday I think saying how he always gets let down and he is leaving the site because this lifestyle isn't good enough

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Now you just sound like a single woman. Lol

Mrs WD40 x"

Maybe that's the plan.... The single ladies get loads of messages

By *.nottsbloke..Man  over a year ago

nottinghamshire

Just the 1 meet within 4 weeks of joining for a single guy shocking! I ofc get 5 meets a day

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Now you just sound like a single woman. Lol

Mrs WD40 x

Maybe that's the plan.... The single ladies get loads of messages "

He's gonna need some tits then.

Sorry OP, I understand why you've made your decision, but I think you're going down the wrong route.

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

Flamin eck OP, are you ex-military? Sounds as if you're planning a campaign!

I'm sorry, but I'm not surprised if you've struggled on here, with an attitude like that.

If you do eventually get a meet, wil it be a case of, 'stand by your bed for inspection', before things go any further?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Oh, good morning Colin.

It's good to join in on the forums. It lets people find out a little about your personality and what your attitude towards them might be.

If you were a very young man the replies to you would have been extremely harsh in the main so count yourself lucky.

By *orkieLassCouple  over a year ago

York

Wow.....

Sarcasm......

This guy!

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

OP, so you have decided to stay and use your anger in a more structured way?

We all have our rules of engagement so do what works for you.

Good luck.

Makes sense to have rules like that to avoid time wasters.

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

I can see that working out much better for you You're virtually guaranteed no more frustration.

I hope that works out for you Colin

"2-If we are exchanging messages and you dont reply or finish with with BFN or indicate you will back soon I will assume you are not worth my interest ."

Good Lord can you get more needy?

""2-If we are exchanging messages and you dont reply or finish with with BFN or indicate you will back soon I will assume you are not worth my interest ."

"

And entitled. Did you see yesterday's rant? He threatened to leave. Twice.

"As a result of the replies to my previous posts I have decided to give it one more go .

"

I say fair play. It is a huge double standard that women can have set rukes but when a guy does it is tongue in cheek ir arrogant. His inbox may not be packed like a FAB stallions pants but I admire the tenacity.

King's Crustacean

""2-If we are exchanging messages and you dont reply or finish with with BFN or indicate you will back soon I will assume you are not worth my interest ."

"

Yes. I do believe it's possible.

King's Crustacean

I say fair play. It is a huge double standard that women can have set rukes but when a guy does it is tongue in cheek ir arrogant. His inbox may not be packed like a FAB stallions pants but I admire the tenacity."

To be honest. I find his rules spot on.

I'd adhere to it totally. I'd just be slightly more succinct.

And entitled. Did you see yesterday's rant? He threatened to leave. Twice.

he shud feel entitled as he is 21 in his prime ..women n couples alike shud be droppin at his feet lol

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

after all the dramas, the rants, the comings and goings that many people do on here.....

he is being quite mild mannered.

yeah, yesterday's thread may not have been the best but he is setting out his stall for his swinging moving forward.

good luck to him

I thought this thread was about the programme rules of engagement lol

I say fair play. It is a huge double standard that women can have set rukes but when a guy does it is tongue in cheek ir arrogant. His inbox may not be packed like a FAB stallions pants but I admire the tenacity.

"

Really after every single message you must either reply straight away or send a message indicating your gonna be busy??

Who would even wanna meet you? Load crap in your third third trimester!!

Come down from your fantasy world!! Go enjoy your life

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Well - it's one way to cut down the queue of people lining up at his door.....

It must be crap constantly being let down OP. I don't know how you go about things here, but it's never a bad idea to have a look at your own approach rather than blame everyone else.

Oh, and not all single fems profiles have a list of ranty demands

King's Crustacean

Really after every single message you must either reply straight away or send a message indicating your gonna be busy??

"

It's easy for me. He demands a reply or an explanation or he won't bother any more ....... Win Win ......

King's Crustacean

"Who would even wanna meet you? Load crap in your third third trimester!!

Come down from your fantasy world!! Go enjoy your life

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr"

Quite. Unlike your charming self.

"after all the dramas, the rants, the comings and goings that many people do on here.....

yeah, yesterday's thread may not have been the best but he is setting out his stall for his swinging moving forward.

good luck to him "

Absolutely good luck to him but with the approach he demonstrated yesterday, and the fact he's letting experiences on other sites colour his fab experience before he's even started, I suspect he's going to need it. The two threats to leave yesterday demonstrated a level of drama I doubt many will want to get involved with.

It's up to him how he wants to manage his account though. I don't see many adults on this sort of site liking being expected to reply immediately or excuse themselves from the conversation, promising to be back soon, but it's up to him.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"after all the dramas, the rants, the comings and goings that many people do on here.....

good luck to him

Absolutely good luck to him but with the approach he demonstrated yesterday, and the fact he's letting experiences on other sites colour his fab experience before he's even started, I suspect he's going to need it. The two threats to leave yesterday demonstrated a level of drama I doubt many will want to get involved with.

It's up to him how he wants to manage his account though. I don't see many adults on this sort of site liking being expected to reply immediately or excuse themselves from the conversation, promising to be back soon, but it's up to him."

his drama is small screen is comparison to some...

Looks like its working already . If people cannot be arsed to make any effort towards communicating with me they are not the quality of people I want to meet anyway

re-- not replying back in a conversation on-line .Would you be happy if we were talking face to face in your home and I just walked out of the house without saying anything --I guess not --then why do it on here . Just because you are a faceless it is easy but bad manners just the same .

Contrary to the belief of people who post puerile harsh comments I want to meet people. I seek people who genuinely want to meet me not hundreds of time wasters .

Not seeking lots of mail just a few friends are sufficient .

The internet is full of faceless people whose sole purpose in life is to annoy people . Those on Fab who think the cross section of people on Fab are any better than any other site are deluding themselves .

I have been repeatedly told to get real about how people on Fab behave . They need to get real about how good their site is and how bad some of the others behave.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Looks like its working already . If people cannot be arsed to make any effort towards communicating with me they are not the quality of people I want to meet anyway

re-- not replying back in a conversation on-line .Would you be happy if we were talking face to face in your home and I just walked out of the house without saying anything --I guess not --then why do it on here . Just because you are a faceless it is easy but bad manners just the same .

Contrary to the belief of people who post puerile harsh comments I want to meet people. I seek people who genuinely want to meet me not hundreds of time wasters .

Not seeking lots of mail just a few friends are sufficient .

The internet is full of faceless people whose sole purpose in life is to annoy people . Those on Fab who think the cross section of people on Fab are any better than any other site are deluding themselves .

I have been repeatedly told to get real about how people on Fab behave . They need to get real about how good their site is and how bad some of the others behave.

"

Heineken don't open threads, but if they did.........

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Heineken don't open threads, but if they did......... "

By *onyneMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

I did wonder if this was going to be a thread on the 2nd rate Seinfeld copying American sitcom [which I have nevertheless managed to see every episode of...], so I thought I would have a look...

i hoped for a discussion on whether people thought Patrick Warburton was still funny...

Good luck to you, but these massive lists of dos and don'ts don't always read well...nothing wrong with saying things you aren't keen on though

Happy Easter all...

You are talking about getting real. Why don't you read your demands? There is no contractual obligation for anyone to put up with that!!

e.g 6- "If you do not arrive at the venue within 10 minutes of the time without letting me know when you hope to get there the meet is cancelled"

People are not coming to see you as they are facing an inter_iew.

Come on lighten up . If you don't it's imminent that a " Can't get a meet" forum post by you.

"

"

think of it more like corresponding by letter than talking face to face.

I'll often send off a message when im free then carry on with my life as normal till i feel like checking for replys.

whatsapp/text is a bit different but still its the same, send a message while doing something carry on doing it check when free for a reply.

if you want a non stop conversation hats what phone calls are for.

texts and emails are great because you don't have to reply instantly you can think about what you want to say and fit the communication in with what your doing.

"You are talking about getting real. Why don't you read your demands? There is no contractual obligation for anyone to put up with that!!

e.g 6- "If you do not arrive at the venue within 10 minutes of the time without letting me know when you hope to get there the meet is cancelled"

Come on lighten up . If you don't it's imminent that a " Can't get a meet" forum post by you. "

Imagine how he'd react if someone turned up about an hour late, piss wet through, borderline hypothermic and saying "i think i lost my wallet somewhere on the m6".

there is always the Doll Colin

"You are talking about getting real. Why don't you read your demands? There is no contractual obligation for anyone to put up with that!!

Come on lighten up . If you don't it's imminent that a " Can't get a meet" forum post by you.

Imagine how he'd react if someone turned up about an hour late, piss wet through, borderline hypothermic and saying "i think i lost my wallet somewhere on the m6".

"

I remember that like yesterday

Thanks to the genuine people who posted

I love coming on this form it proves to me what a lot of uncaring people there are out there who think they are clever but choose to take it personally about my comments. But then if the cap fits you wear it with pride even though you still look like a plonker

why should I not have my own rules to get rid of unwanted time wasters . If it puts of genuine people they are not worth my time either

Thanks to those fish who queued to jump on my hook when I baited it .

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"Thanks to the genuine people who posted

I love coming on this form it proves to me what a lot of uncaring people there are out there who think they are clever but choose to take it personally about my comments. But then if the cap fits you wear it with pride even though you still look like a plonker

why should I not have my own rules to get rid of unwanted time wasters . If it puts of genuine people they are not worth my time either

Thanks to those fish who queued to jump on my hook when I baited it ."

just do your thing with people who will do their thing with you....

and enjoy.

the baiting, the reacting etc takes away from your enjoyment

Had to come back for another read, comedy gold....

We have two rules don't touch the hair and don't cum on the lashes.

Good luck OP hope it works for you.

King's Crustacean

"Had to come back for another read, comedy gold...."

It's on Dave next week.

Back to take notes

No strings fun but with rules,don't you just love it

To put it simply I need to protect myself against the bad elements on Fab

If you were all good I would not have needed to create them

I am not asking you all to follow my rules with anyone else just if you are interested in meeting me

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"To put it simply I need to protect myself against the bad elements on Fab

I am not asking you all to follow my rules with anyone else just if you are interested in meeting me

"

to be fair

it's a shag, not whether you are investing your nest egg.......

chill x

Well this ones beaten the last thread and still open

Despite the baiting

Have to admit...I'm a bit OCD too!

edinburgh

"To put it simply I need to protect myself against the bad elements on Fab

to be fair

it's a shag, not whether you are investing your nest egg.......

chill x"

By *eepfoughtMan  over a year ago

Burnley

Everyone's entitled to their own rules and standards, just seems a bit odd coming onto the forums and making a big song and dance about it.

Unless... any publicity is good publicity.

"Everyone's entitled to their own rules and standards, just seems a bit odd coming onto the forums and making a big song and dance about it.

Unless... any publicity is good publicity."

Not amongst forum users

By *eepfoughtMan  over a year ago

Burnley

"Everyone's entitled to their own rules and standards, just seems a bit odd coming onto the forums and making a big song and dance about it.

Unless... any publicity is good publicity.

Not amongst forum users "

Doesn't stop people trying though

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

I'm still laughing at Rule No. 2.

Thanks for sharing

"I'm still laughing at Rule No. 2. "

"You go first". "No, you go first."

Bless him.

"I'm still laughing at Rule No. 2.

Bless him."

If you are verified by other users would you still need to exchange texts? Messages on here is not enough? I don't give out my no to all the meets vise versa. And even if I give out my no ( very rarely )I would not save their nos if its not a good shag lol.

Bless him.

If you are verified by other users would you still need to exchange texts? Messages on here is not enough? I don't give out my no to all the meets vise versa. And even if I give out my no ( very rarely )I would not save their nos if its not a good shag lol. "

If you don't follow his rules then tough beans. No meet!

OP, it's not your site or our site it's just a site.

You've now set out how you will use the tools the site provides. Just remember it's not the tool's fault when it's not used to best effect.

Relax, have fun and meet the people that want to meet you.

Enjoy the forum.

Bless him.

If you are verified by other users would you still need to exchange texts? Messages on here is not enough? I don't give out my no to all the meets vise versa. And even if I give out my no ( very rarely )I would not save their nos if its not a good shag lol.

If you don't follow his rules then tough beans. No meet!"

Hahahaha Thought rules are meant to be broken lol

By *eneral HysteriaMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

"At first I thought this was an ironic parody of all the rules that many ladies / couples demand on here..."

Me too but apparently not.

Good luck!

Looks like a lot of you who post are not adding any substance to the debate

All you do is pour scorn on bits of what I say -often in a twisted logic . If all you can manage - poor you .

Judging by a lot of your comments you are the ones that are only on here to annoy the genuine ones .

I thought it was a place to contact people , meet and hopefully end up in bed together .

Having fun by getting laid is a serious game - not for game players who spoil i for others who just want to fuck !!!!!

"Looks like a lot of you who post are not adding any substance to the debate

All you do is pour scorn on bits of what I say -often in a twisted logic . If all you can manage - poor you .

Judging by a lot of your comments you are the ones that are only on here to annoy the genuine ones .

I thought it was a place to contact people , meet and hopefully end up in bed together .

Having fun by getting laid is a serious game - not for game players who spoil i for others who just want to fuck !!!!!

"

Oh there is plenty of fucking going on here OP that's for sure.

"

Which one of us that has posted on this thread is spoiling your chances of the serious business of getting laid?

As to adding to a debate, what did you wish to debate? You set out your rules and told us this is how you will be doing things from now on.

Is someone gonna tell him

King's Crustacean

"Is someone gonna tell him "

No. God's sake woman. You SHOULD blush.

"Is someone gonna tell him

No. God's sake woman. You SHOULD blush."

Im gonna

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

Time is short Colin, I'd suggest not wasting it on alienating people. Ok so some might let you down, no need to take it out on everyone.

King's Crustacean

Im gonna "

Nooooooooooooooooooo I've got my fingers in my ears n eyes.

Im no looking

Im gonna

Nooooooooooooooooooo I've got my fingers in my ears n eyes.

Im no looking"

But I cant help it.......im busting

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

"

Less than 2% of the members read any of the forums. So if you are serious, then best place these rules on your profile

However, I don't think you will get many women writing to you. Women have hundreds, if not thousands, of men to choose from. Sorry to disappoint you

Wembley

Oh, I see you have put it on your profile

Good luck

Less than 2% of the members read any of the forums. So if you are serious, then best place these rules on your profile

However, I don't think you will get many women writing to you. Women have hundreds, if not thousands, of men to choose from. Sorry to disappoint you"

oh don't worry, they are on his profile too

Try taking your socks off lol

By *eneral HysteriaMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

"Try taking your socks off lol"

That'll help.

Not taking it out on everyone - If they want to take it personally its up to them .I just say it as I see it - they are the ones who jumped in with snide remarks .If they behave like that on a forum what are they going to be like if they contact me or worse still on a meet .

Thats why I have felt the need to make my rules to avoid time wasters who only want to play mind games They are a framework that I may relax if not needed .

Other people may think rules are a waste of their time and feel they should be able to waste mine .Without rules civilised society would collapse

The internet is a place where the dregs of humanity can hide - making it a minefield for genuine users so need to protect myself as best I can

Looking for Mature Couples who generally know what they want and do not to waste time on small talk.

Think he needs to arrange his place first. All these rules and place looks a mess.

I was just thinking, all these rules sounds like a Service level Agreement

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

OP, good on you for setting some rules by which you filter people out. Everyone has them, even those posting on here taking the piss its just they dont make them public.

good luck for your time on here.

By *artha_CDTV/TS  over a year ago

St Mellons, Cardiff

Nice campervan!

" .

"

Really? Serious? Bugger I should probably stop having sex wearing a fluffy wolf hat then!

evesham

However, I don't think you will get many women writing to you. Women have hundreds, if not thousands, of men to choose from. Sorry to disappoint you

oh don't worry, they are on his profile too "

its his profile, why shouldnt they be?

I've not seen a woman or couple with a preferred age range that goes past 70 before, and even going as far as 70 is very rare. I'm not sure who these hoards of people the OP expects to be battering down his door for a meet are.

As unfair as it may or may not be, I think, OP, you do need to be more realistic and realise that those in their late teens to early twenties and those over 60 or so will usually find it much more difficult to get meets here and will therefore need to put in more effort. Those people need to be more positive and even more patient than most. Starting from a position of bitterness and anger at what happened on other sites is not going to help.

For someone so willing to write rules, you have also shown me that you are unwilling to be guided by what others want, believing what you want to be more important, which will do you no favours either.

Unfortunately, everything you, OP, do not wish to hear is being dismissed as unhelpful or nasty. Some of it is meant very genuinely to help you get more from this site. Remember when you dismiss our comments that it was you that insulted us all yesterday, (great site, shame about the people), and then told us you treat people as you wish to be treated!

I can see you believe the site needs to change. The site is very popular and works for a great many people. It won't change to suit you, and to believe that it should is rather arrogant. You can either learn to use the tools here to your best advantage, or you can continue ranting and spewing bitterness about your experiences here and on other sites. It's up to you.

King's Crustacean

I resent the over sixty comment.

I haven't found anything hard for a long time

"

Well I'm glad we got that sorted

edinburgh

"Not taking it out on everyone - If they want to take it personally its up to them .I just say it as I see it - they are the ones who jumped in with snide remarks .If they behave like that on a forum what are they going to be like if they contact me or worse still on a meet .

Thats why I have felt the need to make my rules to avoid time wasters who only want to play mind games They are a framework that I may relax if not needed

"

I wouldn't worry too much op, the people who have posted on here I think are unlikely to be mailing you for a meet.... And the "timewasters" your so concerned about that want to play mind games are unlikely to take any notice of any rules

I think your rules are likely to self-justify the situations you'll find yourself in because of your rules.

[Removed by poster at 04/04/15 19:05:38]

"I resent the over sixty comment.

I haven't found anything hard for a long time "

What about chewing?

OP I need some clarification on Rule No 6-

If you do not arrive at the venue within 10 minutes of the time without letting me know when you hope to get there the meet is cancelled .

Unquote

What will happen to the ladies who are fashionably late? Would you still tell them off and show the door?

Less rules than I've seen on many women's profiles.

I haven't found anything hard for a long time "

You know what I meant!

"Not taking it out on everyone - If they want to take it personally its up to them .I just say it as I see it - they are the ones who jumped in with snide remarks .If they behave like that on a forum what are they going to be like if they contact me or worse still on a meet .

Thats why I have felt the need to make my rules to avoid time wasters who only want to play mind games They are a framework that I may relax if not needed

I wouldn't worry too much op, the people who have posted on here I think are unlikely to be mailing you for a meet.... And the "timewasters" your so concerned about that want to play mind games are unlikely to take any notice of any rules "

You're spot on. Genuine timewasters/mind fuckers will not give a shit about the rules. They may play by OP's rules up to a point then fall purposely at the last hurdle.

OP you need a lot of luck on this site as you're the wrong age and gender to be making demands. Sorry but that's the truth of the matter.

What about chewing?

"

Sucking is usually ok too

I wouldn't worry too much op, the people who have posted on here I think are unlikely to be mailing you for a meet.... And the "timewasters" your so concerned about that want to play mind games are unlikely to take any notice of any rules

You're spot on. Genuine timewasters/mind fuckers will not give a shit about the rules. They may play by OP's rules up to a point then fall purposely at the last hurdle.

OP you need a lot of luck on this site as you're the wrong age and gender to be making demands. Sorry but that's the truth of the matter."

I don't have a problem with men stating what they want and sticking to that. They just don't need to damn everyone for not wanting to follow their rules.

edinburgh

"

I don't have a problem with men stating what they want and sticking to that. They just don't need to damn everyone for not wanting to follow their rules.

"

OP you need a lot of luck on this site as you're the wrong age and gender to be making demands. Sorry but that's the truth of the matter.

"

The making of rules acts as a filter for profiler and reader, so all is good. However it still wont stop timewasters and those who don't read profiles and forum posts.

Most of you who add snide remarks are so thick you do not get it .

All I am saying is these are my rules - If you are not interested enough to be prepared to try to follow them -then tough luck --- go away . I'm not interested in you anyway

I'm just taking charge of my life on here - I'm not obeying what the muppets want as they are not genuinely interested in me anyway

I was looking for mature responses either to agree or disagree if you had reasons why or suggest something else

But as usual as happens on other forums the ones on the sidelines who are not really interested have to sabotage the real discussion by snide remarks or ridicule . If you have nothing sensible to offer --- KEEP IT SHUT

"Most of you who add snide remarks are so thick you do not get it .

All I am saying is these are my rules - If you are not interested enough to be prepared to try to follow them -then tough luck --- go away . I'm not interested in you anyway

I'm just taking charge of my life on here - I'm not obeying what the muppets want as they are not genuinely interested in me anyway

I was looking for mature responses either to agree or disagree if you had reasons why or suggest something else

But as usual as happens on other forums the ones on the sidelines who are not really interested have to sabotage the real discussion by snide remarks or ridicule . If you have nothing sensible to offer --- KEEP IT SHUT

"

Once you put up a thread it is open for responses, whether they are the ones you like or not.

"

Just because people disagree with some of the things you have said does not make them "Snide" the ridicule we could all do without though.

Chill out and join in on the forums and you will soon see that most people are here to have fun and meet along the way.

"

I think you need to step away from your pc for a while. This is a website - its not the be all and end all of life.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Oh!

evesham

"

ok, i was quite supportive of your original post but this one actually makes you look like a grumpy and rude old man!

you chose to put your rules up in a public forum therefore you chose to weather the comments both good and bad about them.

why do you need and validation for the way you choose to filter your contacts? just do it in private.

Hasn't he pulled yet?

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

did anyone get to the end of the rules ?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"

I would be extremely wary of meeting you after this. If you display this amount of anger when you don't get what you want on an internet forum I wonder how you'd react in a more intimate situation if your rules weren't adhered to.

Well when people disagreed and suggested other, all you did was act like lil child.

You need take a chill pill. It's not good at your age to behave like this.

Just enjoy what this site has to offer. What's with the stupid rule book. OP were you a School Principal or something?

I feel like I'm in the Lake Lover's Academy for Swinging.

"Hasn't he pulled yet? "

Maybe...

"Hasn't he pulled yet?

Maybe... "

No he is drafting more rules

Yes, we're the thick ones.

Remind us again who it is getting angry because we aren't getting what we want and who it is that's able to use the site effectively and get meets.

"

"Do what I say don't do what I do"... That's your philosophy as opposed to "treat people how you want to be treated".

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

the second you start to lose your dignity, you lose the rest...

I said yesterday that you come from a generation that has my utmost respect.

Dignity....

Only tired of Faceless Muppets who make fun of anything they choose on-line because they can get away with it .

When have I shown anger .

Yes I am disappointed with the callous way a lot of people behave on internet sites including Fab . Why do they not behave in a civilised way on or off the internet to the good of everyone

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Only tired of Faceless Muppets who make fun of anything they choose on-line because they can get away with it .

When have I shown anger .

Yes I am disappointed with the callous way a lot of people behave on internet sites including Fab . Why do they not behave in a civilised way on or off the internet to the good of everyone "

If you are replying to me one of my requirements is that you quote my post in order that I can respond accordingly.

"Hasn't he pulled yet?

Maybe...

No he is drafting more rules "

ok.

Re the 10 minute rule that inspires mirth

If you had gone to a meet and your date did not arrive would you wait for ever . At some point you need to decide if they are ever going to arrive .

All I am saying if you cannot be arsed to turn up within 10 minutes of when you agreed I have lost interest in you

If you care enough to let me know I can make an intelligent decision to stay

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"Re the 10 minute rule that inspires mirth

If you had gone to a meet and your date did not arrive would you wait for ever . At some point you need to decide if they are ever going to arrive .

All I am saying if you cannot be arsed to turn up within 10 minutes of when you agreed I have lost interest in you

If you care enough to let me know I can make an intelligent decision to stay "

in a world of mobile phones, not letting someone know you are going to be late should be the absolute exception, never the norm.

If you care enough to let me know I can make an intelligent decision to stay "

Well the female half of this couple is never on time and she regularly "forgets" to let me know this one may backfire! Perhaps give it half an hour?

King's Crustacean

What about chewing?

Sucking is usually ok too "

Playing the pink oboe ? I have heard of this

I would never in 100 years chose to meet someone who communicated as you do OP. Of whatever age, I find your responses rude. We are not faceless. We are not thick. Perhaps you just don't understand what we are all trying to say. A poster above suggested you manage these personal filters internally, as most of us probably do. That was sensible advice.

If you care enough to let me know I can make an intelligent decision to stay

in a world of mobile phones, not letting someone know you are going to be late should be the absolute exception, never the norm."

Man of these 'faceless muppets' meet people, form friendships and have lots of fun via this site. Once again OP, perhaps a moment or two of reflection directed inwardly, instead of outwardly, might reap the results you seek.

I have just read your other thread. So Question time again.

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/support/372514

You mentioned there are two groups

(a) the askers ---ie --they have nothing

(b) the asked ---ie --- we have too much

You stated that you in the (a) group i.e you message others. So why this rules? What to rule out? As you said you hardly get any messages?

confused.com

"in a world of mobile phones, not letting someone know you are going to be late should be the absolute exception, never the norm."

Thank you we have all this wonderful communication equipment that allows people to chat and send texts to keep people informed . Thats why I want us to exchange numbers before we set out on a date .

I want to be able to let you

Know if I am having difficulty getting to meet you at the agreed time

Its easy to block people later if you never want them to call you -- the technology is there use it

"in a world of mobile phones, not letting someone know you are going to be late should be the absolute exception, never the norm.

Thank you we have all this wonderful communication equipment that allows people to chat and send texts to keep people informed . Thats why I want us to exchange numbers before we set out on a date .

I want to be able to let you

Know if I am having difficulty getting to meet you at the agreed time

Its easy to block people later if you never want them to call you -- the technology is there use it"

You know that you can use the site on your mobile and let them know via here?

"I have just read your other thread. So Question time again.

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/support/372514

You mentioned there are two groups

(a) the askers ---ie --they have nothing

(b) the asked ---ie --- we have too much

You stated that you in the (a) group i.e you message others. So why this rules? What to rule out? As you said you hardly get any messages?

confused.com "

Quite simple if I do manage to get a reply the I hope they have read my profile rules and understand what I expect . If they are genuine they either understand or ignore me , Its me that matters to me not them . Not being selfish just think its prudent to let anyone know who thinks to contact me .

"

You know that you can use the site on your mobile and let them know via here? "

Thank you I did not know that

It would still have to be arranged before going on a meets so we both using the same system

"

It would still have to be arranged before going on a meets so we both using the same system

"

You are welcome. Just burn your rule book and as I said enjoy the site. Write something that will make your profile interesting. Specially to for the age group you are looking to meet. Right now with the crap you have written you will probably scare all your potential meets. Have good Easter and Good luck!

"

You are welcome. Just burn your rule book and as I said enjoy the site. Write something that will make your profile interesting. Specially to for the age group you are looking to meet. Right now with the crap you have written you will probably scare all your potential meets. Have good Easter and Good luck! "

I liked your constructive criticism thats good to hear . I honestly think the people I seek will have read any forums . The ones who I have met only want to spend as little time it takes make contact on here because of all the abuse they get , and then get on with meeting and having real sex

The ones who make fun of my rules I would not want meet anyway . I just want people who mess us about to be more understanding .Being polite and letting people know whats happening so I can then make intelligent decisions . How do I know what people want if they fail to tell me what they are about .

Proper communication is the key. If I have to guess I will more often get it wrong than right and thats not good for both parties

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

OP, may I be allowed to offer you some enlightenment?

The profile facility is provided by the site, but within site rules is yours to do with as you wish. On your profile you listed your rules, fine, not a problem.

The forum facility is also provided by the site, but, within the rules, it is open for all to use and contribute.

For some inexplicable reason, you chose to make public your rules, therefore you must accept that any and everyone on the site can comment accordingly and as they see fit.

You don't like the responses? Then don't publicise your thoughts, comments, rules. Simple.

"

"Do what I say don't do what I do"... That's your philosophy as opposed to "treat people how you want to be treated". "

I TRY but can only take so much shit from people who don't care a bit about the feelings of anyone then its Dog eat Dog-

Its difficult to be a pacifist when someone else likes to beat the crap out of you .

Good night everyone its time for us ancients to be tucked up in bed with our hot milk and hot water bottle

"

"Do what I say don't do what I do"... That's your philosophy as opposed to "treat people how you want to be treated".

I TRY but can only take so much shit from people who don't care a bit about the feelings of anyone then its Dog eat Dog-

Its difficult to be a pacifist when someone else likes to beat the crap out of you . "

People are beating you now?

This is supposed to a fun enhancement to life not life itself.

"

What exactly is the 'debate'?

You have made yourself unapproachable, unattractive and increasingly unpopular.

If you don't like the site or the responses you have received to your post...

Negativity begets negativity.

So far OP, your posts have come across as very negative.

Try joining in on some of the lighter hearted threads, perhaps post a fun thread yourself...I'm sure you will notice a huge difference in response and you may enjoy the experience a lot more

By *oward1978Man  over a year ago

Rotherham

OP what was the point of this thread exactly? You've basically just posted your profile for us all to see. There was no point in you doing this. Just keep it on your profile page where it belongs.

"OP what was the point of this thread exactly? You've basically just posted your profile for us all to see. There was no point in you doing this. Just keep it on your profile page where it belongs."

My belief is that it is to garner interaction not happening on the profile.

Wembley

"OP, may I be allowed to offer you some enlightenment?

The profile facility is provided by the site, but within site rules is yours to do with as you wish. On your profile you listed your rules, fine, not a problem.

The forum facility is also provided by the site, but, within the rules, it is open for all to use and contribute.

For some inexplicable reason, you chose to make public your rules, therefore you must accept that any and everyone on the site can comment accordingly and as they see fit.

You don't like the responses? Then don't publicise your thoughts, comments, rules. Simple.

"

By *ere-for-my-convenienceWoman  over a year ago

West Midlands

Always buy a ring she really likes

"Always buy a ring she really likes "

I bought my ex a ring he really liked... It buzzed

By *ere-for-my-convenienceWoman  over a year ago

West Midlands

"Always buy a ring she really likes

I bought my ex a ring he really liked... It buzzed "

Lmfao

Excellent

"

"

Yes because I'm sure your inbox is absolutely hammered with messages right?...

By *ilk n SteelCouple  over a year ago

Croydon

"Always buy a ring she really likes

I bought my ex a ring he really liked... It buzzed

Lmfao

Excellent "

Taking a tip from Beyoncé, if you like it put a ring on it

Wolverhampton

I say fair play. It is a huge double standard that women can have set rukes but when a guy does it is tongue in cheek ir arrogant. His inbox may not be packed like a FAB stallions pants but I admire the tenacity."

I don't have a problem (as a woman) with him having rules. Maybe there are a lot there & he should think of saying some of them via pm when he is making plans to meet.

To be fair i'd expect a confirmation text on the day of a meet to say it's all systems go. I wouldn't expect to tell someone if i was logging off & couldn't reply until i next log on....

It's all very well being demanding when there's a market shortage. However we all know there are lots of single men on here & it's a case of pointing the finger at each while chanting ''eeny meeny miny mo''.....

Good luck to the OP though xx

Wolverhampton

Have to say there has been a lot of positive comments on this thread along with some humour. I haven't really seen anything snide....

I have looked and seen a lot of negativity and attitude (on the OP's profile).

Such a shame as i am partial to a silver fox..........

Mrs WD40

Forum Mod

East Sussex

any profile mans, womans or couples that has any element of what seems to us to be controlling behaviour is passed by immediately by us. It puts me off that we would be required to stick to a list of rules with specific criteria and listed consequences for not sticking to them and makes me wonder what would be required of us if we did meet. We don't even respond to the "put the eagle has landed as your message title to prove you have read this far" profiles.

Preference is one thing.

"Have to say there has been a lot of positive comments on this thread along with some humour. I haven't really seen anything snide....

I have looked and seen a lot of negativity and attitude (on the OP's profile).

Such a shame as i am partial to a silver fox..........

Mrs WD40 "

If you have a prejudice it's easier to turn whatever is said or written to suit your prejudiced narrative.

King's Crustacean

I refuse to come into this thread again.

King's Crustacean

Totally refuse

King's Crustacean

and I MEAN it !

King's Crustacean

Another eleven refusals and it's poof ! gone ! around the Lakes in a caravan.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

What if there's free cake?

Cake?!!

"Another eleven refusals and it's poof ! gone ! around the Lakes in a caravan. "

I'm going to the Lakes next month, not in a caravan, but may skirt Kendal this time.

By *ittle Pocket PerveWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Someone mention 'cake'

King's Crustacean

I'm only here cos someone said Cake

King's Crustacean

"Someone mention 'cake' "

Don't take the lemon one !

"What if there's free cake?"

Mint Cake isn't proper cake.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

possible anger management issues, coupled with frustration in this aspect not being what one expects or demands it to be is not conducive to it being a good experience..

hey ho..

This gets my Vote for best thread of 2015 as it has almost everything a good plot needs.

Well done that Man

Generosity Gimp

By *ittle Pocket PerveWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Well now I know who Colin is!

It's been 2 days now.

I'd like to know how this is working out for him? ...

What's this about cake?