FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Time wasters

Time wasters

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ady Salford OP   Woman  over a year ago

Manchester

Why is there so many people and sorry to say more guys that think it's okay to let us down at the last min, it really makes my blood boil when it happens...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's not on really don't know why others do it I've never let anyone down always turn up

I've only ever had one time waster, said he would drive 70 miles to get to me, and i could see from the GPS on this site he did drive all the way up here, and never turned up and blocked me. Not sure if he was on his way over here anyway and just messing about but it was weird.

Just shove a status up asking for a meet straight after being let down and see if it gets you anyuwhere? Statuses work for me and loads of guys message so you have a good choice of who to meet, often people i've spoke to or met before see them and offer too.

Dreading arranging my next meet now i think about, had loads of guys asking and my regulars, dunno who i'm gonna meet. ...stress.

[Removed by poster at 02/04/15 09:52:34]

Nowt as queer as folk x

By *hamboy69Man  over a year ago

huddersfield

Oh my favourite subject,coming a close second behind 'up their own arse profiles'

Maybe they never intended to meet in the first place but these sad people kid themselves until the last minute.

My recent status was 'wouldn't fab be brilliant if all the timewasters found another site'.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Why is there so many people and sorry to say more guys that think it's okay to let us down at the last min, it really makes my blood boil when it happens... "

How often does it happen?

A

Manchester

"I've only ever had one time waster, said he would drive 70 miles to get to me, and i could see from the GPS on this site he did drive all the way up here, and never turned up and blocked me. Not sure if he was on his way over here anyway and just messing about but it was weird.

Just shove a status up asking for a meet straight after being let down and see if it gets you anyuwhere? Statuses work for me and loads of guys message so you have a good choice of who to meet, often people i've spoke to or met before see them and offer too.

Dreading arranging my next meet now i think about, had loads of guys asking and my regulars, dunno who i'm gonna meet. ...stress."

I've done that before and got no where, beginning to think there is no genuine ppl on ere

Manchester

To answer the couple ^^

It's happened 4 times this week alone and in the 5 months I've been on 10 times...the other day I was chatting with two seperate guys next day had blocked me for no reason, I wonder am I that bad or do I scare them off

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"To answer the couple ^^

It's happened 4 times this week alone and in the 5 months I've been on 10 times...the other day I was chatting with two seperate guys next day had blocked me for no reason, I wonder am I that bad or do I scare them off "

I've been on this site seven years. Not once have I encountered a timewaster. Therefore, one has to look at the common denominator: you. Four times in a week?!!

Sorry, you need to look at your selection process as you're obviously doing something wrong.

What a disapointing thread to read....

On one hand you got all these guys begging for advice on meets etc and on the other all these muppets with no plans to meet at all making the ladies even more sceptical and disillusioned.

Sick of this shit! Lol

"To answer the couple ^^

It's happened 4 times this week alone and in the 5 months I've been on 10 times...the other day I was chatting with two seperate guys next day had blocked me for no reason, I wonder am I that bad or do I scare them off

I've been on this site seven years. Not once have I encountered a timewaster. Therefore, one has to look at the common denominator: you. Four times in a week?!!

Sorry, you need to look at your selection process as you're obviously doing something wrong."

This...is a valid point!

Manchester

"To answer the couple ^^

Sorry, you need to look at your selection process as you're obviously doing something wrong."

I am careful who I select and found that men my own age are more time wasting than younger...losing faith in this site now

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"To answer the couple ^^

Sorry, you need to look at your selection process as you're obviously doing something wrong.

I am careful who I select and found that men my own age are more time wasting than younger...losing faith in this site now "

I've only met with men my age and always a social meet first at a time and place of my choosing. If they can't meet for a social end of communication. It worked for me.

"I've only ever had one time waster, said he would drive 70 miles to get to me, and i could see from the GPS on this site he did drive all the way up here, and never turned up and blocked me. Not sure if he was on his way over here anyway and just messing about but it was weird.

Dreading arranging my next meet now i think about, had loads of guys asking and my regulars, dunno who i'm gonna meet. ...stress.

I've done that before and got no where, beginning to think there is no genuine ppl on ere "

You don't talk about what you'll get up to on a meet do you? Some guys get off on that and don't need to turn up for sex, if you know what i mean...

Been quite lucky there are loads of guys in this area, i'm in the middle of preston, wigan, bolton, and your area manchester, so do alright.

By *tandingtallMan  over a year ago

york

Ahh this is sad to read, one of the main things must be getting over the fact you have to sort yourself out on the night and not someone doing it for you!

I guess it's down to the guy arranging. With more than one, then going with the preferred one or even his gf who ends up being free after all...plenty of love rats here I'm sure.

"Why is there so many people and sorry to say more guys that think it's okay to let us down at the last min, it really makes my blood boil when it happens... "

Maybe you are just attracted to them lol

You can change from going from men/women you want to men/women you need....

By *dventuroususCouple  over a year ago

sunderland

"What a disapointing thread to read....

On one hand you got all these guys begging for advice on meets etc and on the other all these muppets with no plans to meet at all making the ladies even more sceptical and disillusioned.

Sick of this shit! Lol"

white knight at the ready.

sunderland

"To answer the couple ^^

I am careful who I select and found that men my own age are more time wasting than younger...losing faith in this site now "

its not the site thats the problem though, its some that choose to use it.

sunderland

"To answer the couple ^^

It's happened 4 times this week alone and in the 5 months I've been on 10 times...the other day I was chatting with two seperate guys next day had blocked me for no reason, I wonder am I that bad or do I scare them off "

to be fair thats not time wasting, they just decided for whatever reason they didnt want to meet you, and chose to use the block tool instead of explaining it, may seem harsh but easier to just move on.

york

"To answer the couple ^^

If you were local I'd offer as a backup ??

By *ridmusCouple  over a year ago

sheffield

Yep some very strange folk....

We had a fake address the other week. This was from someone with verifications etc...

Glad we didn't travel too far.

Just don't get why people are that bored/pathetic to be honest ...

sheffield

Dreading arranging my next meet now i think about, had loads of guys asking and my regulars, dunno who i'm gonna meet. ...stress."

Now that was weird!

york

A fake address??? Seriously..... Now years ago this used to be very sordid, attract allsorts of Pervs.....and it seems like now, in some people's eyes it's still the same when actually I'm sure a lot of people are very friendly and harmless...

sheffield

"A fake address??? Seriously..... Now years ago this used to be very sordid, attract allsorts of Pervs.....and it seems like now, in some people's eyes it's still the same when actually I'm sure a lot of people are very friendly and harmless..."

Yep seriously. Then we got blocked.

Then another couple the same night heard what had happened and said they wouldn't let us down ~ you can guess what happened next!

So we went back to mine all deflated but had the most amazing kinky sex ~ all the frustrations from the night got released.

Thankfully our next meet went fantastic. Restored my faith.

Now that was weird! "

His profile was the first one i'd ever seen saying 'if i say i'll turn up then i will', maybe that should have been a warning?

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

In nearly 9 years that I have been on here, I have never met a timewaster, so I find it comical that the OP should do so.

"In nearly 9 years that I have been on here, I have never met a timewaster, so I find it comical that the OP should do so.

"

"In nearly 9 years that I have been on here, I have never met a timewaster, so I find it comical that the OP should do so.

"

Only 2 years for me but same.

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Hertford

. . Have you spoken to these guys on the phone and did you also speak to them before they set off for the meet?.

"

it's hardly comical.

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

it's hardly comical. "

Oh dear here we go, I find it comical because people don't filter their prospective meets properly and then start threads about their own shortcomings. It's hardly rocket science

it's hardly comical.

Oh dear here we go, I find it comical because people don't filter their prospective meets properly and then start threads about their own shortcomings. It's hardly rocket science "

Oh well pardon me. Unfortunately you can't filter twats. Just block them

Made you look.

it's hardly comical.

Oh dear here we go, I find it comical because people don't filter their prospective meets properly and then start threads about their own shortcomings. It's hardly rocket science "

I actually thought this was a joke...as in you haven't met one because they never turned up...haha...ha.......ha

In fairness for women...it's a whole nother beast.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Some guys have no balls or should have them cut off.

Alot like the idea of swinging but try the reality and they bottle out. When I put a meet up I get innundated by single men. Most are put off by the fact I only meet in clubs. The ones that aren't usually don't have the bottle to walk through the doors to a club by themselves and want me to hand hold. Not the sort of people I'd have fun playing with.

» Add a new message to this topic