FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Asian Girls

Asian Girls

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

...and by the not particularly specific term 'Asian', I mean as in dark skinned (Arabic, Middle Eastern, Indian) girls in general.

I'm not the kind of guy who says he fancies someone entirely based upon their ethnicity, but when we're talking about beautiful Asian women, your jet black hair, coffee skin and dark eyes, I find you simply luscious x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"...and by the not particularly specific term 'Asian', I mean as in dark skinned (Arabic, Middle Eastern, Indian) girls in general.

I'm not the kind of guy who says he fancies someone entirely based upon their ethnicity, but when we're talking about beautiful Asian women, your jet black hair, coffee skin and dark eyes, I find you simply luscious x"

Is the Middle East in Asia ?

"...and by the not particularly specific term 'Asian', I mean as in dark skinned (Arabic, Middle Eastern, Indian) girls in general.

I'm not the kind of guy who says he fancies someone entirely based upon their ethnicity, but when we're talking about beautiful Asian women, your jet black hair, coffee skin and dark eyes, I find you simply luscious x

Is the Middle East in Asia ? "

No I believe it's in Northern Africa, but come on, lets not get hung up on details, I don't want to have to qualify as a cartographer before I can satisfactorily pitch woo.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"

lmfao!

By *HaRiFMan  over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

"

Yes it is

By *oconut2Woman  over a year ago

Nether regions of the back of beyond

Yes

Well if it is then that's news to me.

Mind you I wouldn't know.

I'm Black/African on my Dads side.

My mum is white.

I'm not attracted to Black or Asian women though. Never have been.

By *allipygousMan  over a year ago

Leicester

Now now boys, play nicely.

By *picyspiregirlCouple  over a year ago

chesterfield

Hi again Brian. ( )

I'm back for more rejection. Xx

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Hi again Brian. ( )

I'm back for more rejection. Xx"

Don't worry, he rejects everyone.

PS Middle East is indeed Asia. West Asia, just to make things complicated.

I'd love to fuk a bakistani lol

"Hi again Brian. ( )

I'm back for more rejection. Xx"

Were I ever to cast a genital based production of Romeo and Juliet, my cock and your pussy would play the lead roles x

"Hi again Brian. ( )

I'm back for more rejection. Xx

Don't worry, he rejects everyone.

PS Middle East is indeed Asia. West Asia, just to make things complicated. "

In West of Asia, born and raised

On that continent I used to spend most of my days

Chilling out, waxing, relaxing all cool and learning about geography studying in school

When a couple of forumites, they were up to no good

Starting arguing my geography was substandard

I got in one little debate and the mods weren't pleased

They said 'don't you know that Asia includes the Middle East?'

By *hekaiserMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I'd love to fuk a bakistani lol"

Ive fucked a few asian girls of pakistani origin...had a very good time with in particular-curvy, bug boobs and big booty

You aren't the only then

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan  over a year ago

here

Southeast Asian women - stunning

"Southeast Asian women - stunning"

I enjoyed a meet with a Malaysian girl years ago, she was a charmer x

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan  over a year ago

here

"Southeast Asian women - stunning

I enjoyed a meet with a Malaysian girl years ago, she was a charmer x"

try staying at the Heathrow airport hotels - one in particular is the crew hotel for Thai, Singapore and Malaysian airlines

Where are the women that want us men please?

By *aeBabeWoman  over a year ago

London

I tend to find most men find women not of their own ethnicity interesting and attractive. That's just my own observation

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

"Southeast Asian women - stunning"

My wife comes from Se Asia

Mongolia is in Asia. Probably in China these days.

I'm not going there.

Cambridge

"I tend to find most men find women not of their own ethnicity interesting and attractive. That's just my own observation "

It's because it's good for the gene pool, you know you won't get any interbreeding, and the resulting children are fit and healthy because their immune system takes the best bits from each parent.

I read once that if you like the taste of a particular woman's pussy that means you have dissimilar immune systems and so the same thing applies. Don't know if that's true or not, but it makes sense from an evolutionary perspective

By *HaRiFMan  over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

"

Mongolia is in Asia. Probably in China these days.

I'm not going there. "

China's in Asia too

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I'm not the kind of guy who says he fancies someone entirely based upon their ethnicity, but when we're talking about beautiful Asian women, your jet black hair, coffee skin and dark eyes, I find you simply luscious x"

But you are saying you're exactly the kind of guy who says he fancies someone entirely based on their ethnicity. Have I lost the ability to comprehend the written word?

I hate being fetishised (forgive the making up of a word) for my colour. It feels just as bad as being hated for my colour.

I've always been fairly certain from the forum interaction that you have never found me attractive (absolutely all to the good there) but a post that says jet black hair, coffee skin and dark eyes is all you need for you to find someone simply luscious would put me in the luscious category.

"I tend to find most men find women not of their own ethnicity interesting and attractive. That's just my own observation

It's because it's good for the gene pool, you know you won't get any interbreeding, and the resulting children are fit and healthy because their immune system takes the best bits from each parent.

I read once that if you like the taste of a particular woman's pussy that means you have dissimilar immune systems and so the same thing applies. Don't know if that's true or not, but it makes sense from an evolutionary perspective "

The same is true for kisses - you don't have to go straight down on someone for this immune system test.

Cambridge

"I tend to find most men find women not of their own ethnicity interesting and attractive. That's just my own observation

I read once that if you like the taste of a particular woman's pussy that means you have dissimilar immune systems and so the same thing applies. Don't know if that's true or not, but it makes sense from an evolutionary perspective

The same is true for kisses - you don't have to go straight down on someone for this immune system test.

"

Good to know but that does kind of ruin the line "Sorry I just need to lick your labia to see if were compatible or not"

Good to know but that does kind of ruin the line "Sorry I just need to lick your labia to see if were compatible or not" "

Run with that one and see how successful you are.

By *rutus83Man  over a year ago

naas

Have to say i love Asian women i dont know what it is at all but im crazy about them

By *aeBabeWoman  over a year ago

London

"Have to say i love Asian women i dont know what it is at all but im crazy about them "

Thanks for being crazy for us

naas

"Have to say i love Asian women i dont know what it is at all but im crazy about them

Thanks for being crazy for us "

anytime x x

But you are saying you're exactly the kind of guy who says he fancies someone entirely based on their ethnicity. Have I lost the ability to comprehend the written word?

I hate being fetishised (forgive the making up of a word) for my colour. It feels just as bad as being hated for my colour.

I've always been fairly certain from the forum interaction that you have never found me attractive (absolutely all to the good there) but a post that says jet black hair, coffee skin and dark eyes is all you need for you to find someone simply luscious would put me in the luscious category.

"

there are stunning ladies of every race, creed and colour in my opinion. Similarly there are average and below average people in every category too!

Whilst I can see what the OP is trying to say (there's a certain look that he likes) I agree that a huge sweeping generalisation has been made here.

Oh, and call me a white knight or whatever you want, but from the limited amount I can see from your profile pics, you look luscious enough to me Lickety!

"

I think you've pulled

Cambridge

Men that are attracted to Asian women are quite lucky, Asia has a population of 4.3 billion, so around half of them are women, that's quite a lot of ladies! Africa has 1.1 billion

Europe has 740 million

N America. 565 million

S America 406 million

And Oceania (Australasia ) has 38 million

naas

"Men that are attracted to Asian women are quite lucky, Asia has a population of 4.3 billion, so around half of them are women, that's quite a lot of ladies! Africa has 1.1 billion

Europe has 740 million

N America. 565 million

S America 406 million

And Oceania (Australasia ) has 38 million "

im liking them odds

Moroccan, Lebanese and Persian (in no specific order) do it for me..

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"PS Middle East is indeed Asia. West Asia, just to make things complicated. "

The East Midlands region on fabs is only slightly smaller than the whole of Asia, just to simplify things

there are stunning ladies of every race, creed and colour in my opinion. Similarly there are average and below average people in every category too!

Whilst I can see what the OP is trying to say (there's a certain look that he likes) I agree that a huge sweeping generalisation has been made here."

Now, when I was typing my original post, I wondered to myself 'should I be really, pedantically specific here on what I'm trying to say, or should I simply write it as is and trust that others won't misinterpret it? Yet clearly this has been the case, allow me to explain:

"I'm not the kind of guy who says he fancies someone entirely based upon their ethnicity, but when we're talking about beautiful Asian women, your jet black hair, coffee skin and dark eyes, I find you simply luscious x"

I used the word 'beautiful' to better specify the ones I FIND beautiful, I'm saying that whilst all races have such women, I find beautiful women of Asian ethnicity to have a particularly special appeal.

There was no sweeping generalisation, and certainly no offence intended.

» Add a new message to this topic