FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Ladies, how do you feel bout TV/TS

Ladies, how do you feel bout TV/TS

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I mean, seeing as women have a bigger appreciation for their gender, is it not like the best of both worlds for you guys?

A beautiful woman with an 8 incher

Not my thing but have you ever considered or would consider getting it on with one?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"I mean, seeing as women have a bigger appreciation for their gender, is it not like the best of both worlds for you guys?

Not my thing but have you ever considered or would consider getting it on with one?"

Yes and No

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Sorry ... just re read the question that's ........ yes and yes

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I did. can't say I was physically attracted to the TV side, it was more a case we'd previously met him in man mode and I was attracted to his character.

Mrs Notts x

"I mean, seeing as women have a bigger appreciation for their gender, is it not like the best of both worlds for you guys?

Not my thing but have you ever considered or would consider getting it on with one?"

I don't generally find male to female TV's sexually attractive.

I do find female to male TV's sexually attractive.

I generally find masculinity attractive, so a guy dressing in feminine clothes does very little for me.

I feel the same way about them as I do about anybody else...

If they're nice people then I like them..

If they're not, then I don't....

Why the question, OP - are you about to come out as a fully-frocked diva?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I feel the same way about them as I do about anybody else...

If they're nice people then I like them..

If they're not, then I don't....

Why the question, OP - are you about to come out as a fully-frocked diva?

"

i'm ok thanks i'm love my women

I don't no but only because I don't understand it all xxx

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

Yes and yes to TV, also would love to meet a Pre Op M to F TS for fun and I remember seeing a guy on Sexcetera who had a pussy...that would be high on my list too

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

no to the first question and yes to the second.

"Yes and yes to TV, also would love to meet a Pre Op M to F TS for fun and I remember seeing a guy on Sexcetera who had a pussy...that would be high on my list too "

That would be a transman - who don't usually have genital surgery because it's not as developed as the surgery that transwomen have. I identify somewhere on the spectrum of genderqueer/transman.

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

"Yes and yes to TV, also would love to meet a Pre Op M to F TS for fun and I remember seeing a guy on Sexcetera who had a pussy...that would be high on my list too

That would be a transman - who don't usually have genital surgery because it's not as developed as the surgery that transwomen have. I identify somewhere on the spectrum of genderqueer/transman."

Thanks, I'd never really considered the surgery aspect though thinking about it now, I suppose it's somewhat easier to turn a penis into a vagina than to create a penis

Yes please...does help in seeing one at the minute, and i sure get the best of both worlds... plus once i look a few more lb ill be able to borrow a few dresses i like

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Not my thing but have you ever considered or would consider getting it on with one?

Yes please...does help in seeing one at the minute, and i sure get the best of both worlds... plus once i look a few more lb ill be able to borrow a few dresses i like "

I'm really made up for you both, I think it's wonderful. I also hope my boots arrive in time for this Saturday night

I've found women more comfortable with TG than some chaps. I've never had anyone be particularly funny with me, even if they aren't attracted to me. I have had a couple of chaps call me 'mate' in a really self-conscious way, though.

Yes please...does help in seeing one at the minute, and i sure get the best of both worlds... plus once i look a few more lb ill be able to borrow a few dresses i like

I'm really made up for you both, I think it's wonderful. I also hope my boots arrive in time for this Saturday night

I've found women more comfortable with TG than some chaps. I've never had anyone be particularly funny with me, even if they aren't attracted to me. I have had a couple of chaps call me 'mate' in a really self-conscious way, though. "

Im happy and think she is too...your boots served you well.

I am always guaranteed a good night out with you both x

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

Was on my bucket list and met such a girl 6 months ago. She was fun But better dressed than me

Titz Towers, North Notts

"

Im happy and think she is too...your boots served you well.

I am always guaranteed a good night out with you both x"

I think she's over the moon

I'll bring blackjacks for Saturday

Yes to both questions

By *ere-for-my-convenienceWoman  over a year ago

West Midlands

Love em

Not at all sorry just my preference

I like TVs I have met many but I like confident ones, i'm not into meeting ones who want help with make up and dressing, I've had a few mail me for this and its not my thing

It would be a dream come true to meet a sexy pre op TS, sadly not many meet women, I have tried

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

I have met a few outside the fab scene, and had tons of fun and giggles with them. My impression is that many do not take themselves too seriously and make quite good "girld" friends

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

No.

My only problem these days I don't have an 8 incher,more like an inch and a wrinkle........

Unsure sexually as I find males more attractive. Happy to chat...just dont pinch my makeup or stockings! There are limits to friendship.

Yes and yes!

Talking of TVs where's Jodie gone . Haven't seen her sarcastic wit around these parts for a while now

Titz Towers, North Notts

"Talking of TVs where's Jodie gone . Haven't seen her sarcastic wit around these parts for a while now "

I saw her in Leeds a few months ago and she's doing well and looking good.

Without saying too much, she's having a bit of trouble posting in the forum.

» Add a new message to this topic