FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Popular Outdoor Site Being Targeted

Popular Outdoor Site Being Targeted

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Popular dogging and outdoor play area Rhodes Lodges Woods in Middleton, Manchester being targeted for a crackdown by police after complaints from locals about the sex related litter being left behind such as used condoms and underwear.

FFS People.

Keep Britain(s Sex Spots) Tidy!

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/rhodes-lodges-middleton-sex-police-8955609

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

I read the article you linked to this. It paints quite a different picture to the one you paint.

Anyone having sex in public in the middle of the day where there are children walking by needs prosecuting and adding to the sex offenders registrar. Or maybe you find this sort of behavior acceptable?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I read the article you linked to this. It paints quite a different picture to the one you paint.

Anyone having sex in public in the middle of the day where there are children walking by needs prosecuting and adding to the sex offenders registrar. Or maybe you find this sort of behavior acceptable? "

Not acceptable in the slightest.

I could have gone on and on about the article in it's entirety, giving my opinion but I decided to focus on a small part of it, which actually made me laugh.

It's up to you how you view the article. I personally believe that people having sex outside should take all necessary precautions to shield kids and anyone else walking by from witnessing such goings on. I also believe the people littering our countryside are the scum of the earth.

Take from that whatever you wish.

» Add a new message to this topic