FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Face pics

Face pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What is your opion on face pics. I see alot of people who have bit saying about only message with face pic on message. Would you send one first to a person with no pictures?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

For me, never

Different people have different backgrounds and different lives. Because of my job, I need to chat to someone for a bit first to see if I could trust them, but I suppose it's all about making a judgement call.

By *rank EinsteinMan  over a year ago

Burton upon stather

"What is your opion on face pics. I see alot of people who have bit saying about only message with face pic on message. Would you send one first to a person with no pictures?"

If they have no pictures at all, no I wouldn't even talk to them.

Pictures in private, emphasising the S for plural then maybe after chatting.

Public pictures, yes definitely would send a face pic.

If you have no public pictures at all I tend to think you have something to hide.

i agree

Me too

Forum Mod

If im sending the initial message of interest then I think its fair to send a face pic

I don't send messages to people who demand them though,I avoid demanding profiles and doubt id send a pic to anyone with no pics on their profile anyway,there would be absolutely nothing that would have attracted me in the first place

"Me too"

ill show you mine if you show me yours lol

"If im sending the initial message of interest then I think its fair to send a face pic

I don't send messages to people who demand them though,I avoid demanding profiles and doubt id send a pic to anyone with no pics on their profile anyway,there would be absolutely nothing that would have attracted me in the first place "

you are very attractive can is end my face pic for your opion on me

Consider it done lol

boom, stunning lady, wowzers in my trousers

Lol thank you

"Lol thank you "

was mine ok?

we have face pics for friends and people who request them - but someone with no pics demanding them wont get - some folk do have them in private as opposed to friends but these tend to happily send them attached and we do the same - Sx

I send a face pic regardless of why I'm messaging someone as I see it as polite.

"we have face pics for friends and people who request them - but someone with no pics demanding them wont get - some folk do have them in private as opposed to friends but these tend to happily send them attached and we do the same - Sx"

ill send one if you return the favour lol

"I send a face pic regardless of why I'm messaging someone as I see it as polite.

"

i think i kinda agree but wont send them to someone with no pics at all it could be a fake profile

By *rank EinsteinMan  over a year ago

Burton upon stather

[Removed by poster at 31/03/15 12:33:19]

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"I send a face pic regardless of why I'm messaging someone as I see it as polite.

i think i kinda agree but wont send them to someone with no pics at all it could be a fake profile"

As was said earlier - would a profile with no visuals to generate potential interest/attraction be worth messaging anyway ?

And fake profiles aren't always pictureless - more often than not they have pics 'borrowed' from elsewhere. So in all honesty you're more likely to fall foul of a fake with plenty of pics to encourage people to get in touch!

A

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

All my face pics are of my ugly twin brother, people are pleasantly surprised when they actually see me in the flesh

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

If we contact someone we will generally include a face pic. It's best to get it over and done with, that way if there's no attraction then there's no need to waste any more of each others time..

"we have face pics for friends and people who request them - but someone with no pics demanding them wont get - some folk do have them in private as opposed to friends but these tend to happily send them attached and we do the same - Sx

ill send one if you return the favour lol"

bless ya x

By *isa 59Woman  over a year ago

Newcastle

When I was meeting I had body pics on public display. My profile asked for a pic with a first message, I didn't see that as being a problem. If there's no initial attraction then there's no point in continuing the conversation. If we started chatting then I'd happily send a face pic as I appreciate that I'm not everyone's cup of tea.

I've got my mug slapped all over my profile anyhow so no....I never send face pics and I don't generally conatact those empty looking profiles anyhow......

By *irceWoman  over a year ago

Gloucester

"

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"What is your opion on face pics. I see alot of people who have bit saying about only message with face pic on message. Would you send one first to a person with no pictures?"

We will generally always attach a face pic if we are making first contact and interested in meeting.

It's highly unlikely that we would be messaging a profile with no pics at all.

"When I was meeting I had body pics on public display. My profile asked for a pic with a first message, I didn't see that as being a problem. If there's no initial attraction then there's no point in continuing the conversation. If we started chatting then I'd happily send a face pic as I appreciate that I'm not everyone's cup of tea.

"

Mine are in friend/private gallery - i wouldn't send out willy nilly especially to someone without any of themselves.

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

I have never sent the initial message

I never send facial photographs nor do I ask for these

If I am suspicious about someone (a guy pretending to be a woman), I ask that we both talk on Skype webcam. If they make excuses, I block and go to the next message

No. Not straight off the bat.

I'd only exchange face pics if the convo intrigued me enough.

I sent one if asked and they send me one if there are hiden

very wise

» Add a new message to this topic