FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > SuBo BGT

SuBo BGT

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Should susan boyle have been allowed to contine (or anyone for that matter)

If there is the slightest doubt that they would not be able to cope with the pressure?

Now we hear the poor girl is in hospital.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

It was always on the cards...I hope she manages to sort herself out she has had weeks and weeks of pressure and its no wonder she needs a rest

It has got to be hard on anyone let alone someone who has some degree of learning difficulty

I feel really sorry for her and I just hope the media will support her now instead of turning on the poor woman...she only entered a talent contest after all

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

i really hope she is ok ...but i suspect a slick PR company at work here ..it is a tactic used a lot to keep a "celeb" name in the papers prior to rushing out product to cash in ...or even a later ...Susan B my story for the press ...

cynical old bastard aint i ....pmsl

pd

Forum Mod

"i really hope she is ok ...but i suspect a slick PR company at work here ..it is a tactic used a lot to keep a "celeb" name in the papers prior to rushing out product to cash in ...or even a later ...Susan B my story for the press ...

cynical old bastard aint i ....pmsl

pd"

Yes you are! lol

You only had to watch her reactions on the shows this week and especially on saturday to realise that something was'nt quite right...even Ant and Dec moved swiftly on to avoid letting her make a fool of herself

why is it all about her...gmtv called her the nations favourite...eerrr...did diversity not gain that title by being voted the winners? just my thoughts!x

Forum Mod

Maybe because shes the only one that has ended up in the priory

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

"Maybe because shes the only one that has ended up in the priory "

24 hours in the priory does not a breakdown make ,i am sure she was nervous ...what i find astonishing is non of her family were there to support her ...??

Forum Mod

"Maybe because shes the only one that has ended up in the priory

24 hours in the priory does not a breakdown make ,i am sure she was nervous ...what i find astonishing is non of her family were there to support her ...??"

Good point....she's one of 6 children

"why is it all about her...gmtv called her the nations favourite...eerrr...did diversity not gain that title by being voted the winners? just my thoughts!x"

Would certainly be the case if the nation voted, but they didn't, most people have no intension of lining Mr Cowells pockets.

"Maybe because shes the only one that has ended up in the priory

24 hours in the priory does not a breakdown make ,i am sure she was nervous ...what i find astonishing is non of her family were there to support her ...??

Good point....she's one of 6 children "

The other 5 were outside barking at the moon.

"why is it all about her...gmtv called her the nations favourite...eerrr...did diversity not gain that title by being voted the winners? just my thoughts!x

Would certainly be the case if the nation voted, but they didn't, most people have no intension of lining Mr Cowells pockets."

Wouldn't mind him lining mine though

By *edhot4blkCouple  over a year ago

York/London/Crantock

BGT is very much like the X-Factor but in a different format who are we to question the public phone vote when we wont be allowed to see the votes from the general public as they are coming in, i heard a tale from a friend of ours who works in the field of Television and shes told us 9 times out of 10 the winner of both shows has been decided a long way b4 the final show.the reason they string it out is mainly to make a fortune on the telephone vote...

As for BGT do they have talent or do they have skill..??? 90% of the contestans have all been to stage school or have taken lessons at sometime of their lives...ok i admit they all have talent but a certain amount of skill and learning has to be involved as well...i might add that sweet little holly who broke into tears just at the right time has been attending a stage school for the last 4yrs...isnt she a sweetie..she has been taught very well, a young lady who can cry on command and without tears...lol

I think this year's 'contest' had awakened the publ;ic to sublime duplicity. We know we feel for a 10y/o girl crying but how would we have felt if it had been a boy.

We know we feel for a 50y/o woman who has never been kissed (so she says) and then melts down publicly.

Whatever happened to 'Opportunity Knocks' ... or should it be more a case of 'Opportunity Came Calling And I Milked It For All Its Worth'

By *edhot4blkCouple  over a year ago

York/London/Crantock

u ask what happend...i know what happend, money came into the equation and once money is involved commom sence flies out the window, by the way i think subo isnt anywhere near 50 as shes younger than i am and im 48

"

The other 5 were outside barking at the moon."

oh dear, lol, i know i shouldnt hehe, but have the giggles now!

"u ask what happend...i know what happend, money came into the equation and once money is involved commom sence flies out the window, by the way i think subo isnt anywhere near 50 as shes younger than i am and im 48"

She’s 48, probably no coincidence she was born on the 1st of April though

» Add a new message to this topic