FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Hard to get a meet as a man

Hard to get a meet as a man

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *igsum OP   Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

I was thinking with all the guys on here that must bombard the girls with messages it is really hard to get a meet as a single guy?

Some will only meet with decent veri's but it's hard to get them without meets.

Any thoughts/tips?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ozzy87Man  over a year ago

Crawley

"I was thinking with all the guys on here that must bombard the girls with messages it is really hard to get a meet as a single guy?

Any thoughts/tips? "

I went to a social. Helped me out a lot. Got a few veri's and had the chance to make a good impression in person rather than through a profile.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

what do you have to offer? Your profile reads to me like a list of requirements. Your pictures are ok, spruce up your profile text, tell people what's in it for them and go to a club or social event. Good luck

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I had no problems to meet girls but couples thats another story lol...

keep trying, it will eventually pay off

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

"I was thinking with all the guys on here that must bombard the girls with messages it is really hard to get a meet as a single guy?

Any thoughts/tips?

I went to a social. Helped me out a lot. Got a few veri's and had the chance to make a good impression in person rather than through a profile. "

This is the best way I think.

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

"what do you have to offer? Your profile reads to me like a list of requirements. Your pictures are ok, spruce up your profile text, tell people what's in it for them and go to a club or social event. Good luck "

Good advice

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

"I had no problems to meet girls but couples thats another story lol...

keep trying, it will eventually pay off "

My experience has been the opposite on here as I've found it much easier to meet couples than women, though I have met a few, but they leave the site after a while (along with their veris).

OP there are literally hundreds of threads on the forum on this very same topic that offer sound advice.

Before my wife left me, as a couple, we could get a meet every night of the week but now she's gone and I'm on my own ..... zippo, not even a reply to a message.

I'm not moaning about it, that's simply the way things are for a single guy I'm afraid. C'est la vie

Tips - you could try taking down the "cock photos." Women know what a cock looks likes. They haven't changed through thr centuries.

Try going to a social meet - great way to introduce yourself as a polite and respectable man.

When emailing a woman /couple be respectful and use correct grammar. Show the potential "date" you've raken time to read up about them and that you actually can speak without "text phonics."

One thing which deters me from meeting is if the "date" uses text speech in email exchanges.

Finally verifications - you don't have to make public each time you meet. Maybe one or two current is enough. Remember the old adage - A gentleman should never kiss and tell."

Just a few thoughts mate. Good luck

My experience has been the opposite on here as I've found it much easier to meet couples than women, though I have met a few, but they leave the site after a while (along with their veris).

OP there are literally hundreds of threads on the forum on this very same topic that offer sound advice."

you need to teach me your know how to get a couple lol

By *oward1978Man  over a year ago

Rotherham

I've pretty much given up on trying to meet anyone through fab. It's just so hard trying to drum up any interest.

Social's and parties are going to be the best way to hook-up with people.

I've found that since I've been lurking around the forum's though I've got a lot more attention from the ladies. Wish I'd known this earlier.

By *igsum OP   Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

So do we think it's easier to meet couples first and get some veris???

"I've pretty much given up on trying to meet anyone through fab. It's just so hard trying to drum up any interest.

Social's and parties are going to be the best way to hook-up with people.

I've found that since I've been lurking around the forum's though I've got a lot more attention from the ladies. Wish I'd known this earlier."

Slut

I know the feeling but getting to a social or a club makes a difference. The amount of times couples have asked me to meet late notice at a club, when I cannot make it, is a lot.

Keep your chin up.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

get yourself over to the bi side........

you will be slipping it in some hairy guys arse before tea time.....

if not for you, wear a blindfold and think it's Cindy Crawford with a sore throat, that why his/her voice is deep.

good luck

I would go down the route of getting your personality out there via the forums, socials, parties & club events.

By working at it you'll get a few veris under your belt & hopefully have fun at the same time ~ which is what it's all about

"get yourself over to the bi side........

if not for you, wear a blindfold and think it's Cindy Crawford with a sore throat, that why his/her voice is deep.

good luck "

Hahaha true

By *oward1978Man  over a year ago

Rotherham

"get yourself over to the bi side........

good luck "

God, if I was bi I'd be beating them off with a stick. I'd be on meet everyday. I get a ridiculous amount of attention from guys

I think you have to have some patience and not get disillusioned, forums will help if you can contribute some interesting and or amusing conversation.

Personally clubs are not my thing and that is getting into another sphere if like me you are just looking to meet one to one.

Keep the faith

Any thoughts/tips? "

Ditch that cringe worthy status.

The decent women arnt gonna fuck you because you're offering dinner and a drink.

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

OP there are literally hundreds of threads on the forum on this very same topic that offer sound advice.

you need to teach me your know how to get a couple lol "

Well I believe that the guarantee on my profile not to badger and pester anyone who contacts me has really helped put people at their ease when getting in touch

Any thoughts/tips? "

Profile says that you want a girlfriend. There are single women here but most are married. If you find a woman, would you become clingy? Could you walk away? Be honest with yourself first, get a woman's legs in the air second.

» Add a new message to this topic