FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > sidney university

sidney university

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ofakind OP   Couple  over a year ago

Running with Monkeys

hey guys just a quick one but i heard from a friend that hallam university are now checking up on people on this and othr adult sites so you should change your profile accordingly

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"hey guys just a quick one but i heard from a friend that hallam university are now checking up on people on this and othr adult sites so you should change your profile accordingly "

change your profile to what ????

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

to what?

who do I sue if my pics are used.

tell me as I have been saving my 2p's in a big bottle to pay the associated costs..

got £24.48 thus far..

The 'Sidney University' warning isn't worth the piece of cyberspace it occupies so there's no point in changing it to any other uni name.

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Rushden

What is the matter with you guys? (View excepted!) It was a piss take!!! DOH!!!

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

I was starting to feel left out by not having one of these 'warnings' on my profile.... so I adpated one.

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

Nothing on the internet is 'safe' or privileged. It's just the way it is.

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

Some profiles must confuse the fuck out of them study buggers.

"Some profiles must confuse the fuck out of them study buggers. "

I feel sorry for them.... 24hrs of cock shots and "I'm new will fill this in later" or "lookin 4 nsa fun"... what the hell do they learn from that? Unless they are doing a study on penis curvature

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

"Some profiles must confuse the fuck out of them study buggers.

I feel sorry for them.... 24hrs of cock shots and "I'm new will fill this in later" or "lookin 4 nsa fun"... what the hell do they learn from that? Unless they are doing a study on penis curvature "

Then they come and look at the forums and it all goes to pot for the poor buggers.

They are prob banana cock studies i guess

I just posted this in reply to someone whose profile says they will sue if any part of their profile is used.

Thanks for the wink.

I am very interested in your protectionist attitude toward your profile and the threats you make. So I have decided to use the bit that says 'send me a line' then sit back and wait to be prosecuted...

Gran

Im awaiting a reply if the sexeh li'l thang has a sense of humour

I like replying to people who have more words in their warnings than they do in the rest of their profile. My reply is usually along the lines of “Hi and thanks for getting in touch. I am just doing some research for a large university at the moment so I welcome the break from working and time to have a chat. I have read your profile and wonder if you mind answering a few questions… and would it be too much to ask for a face pic?

I think asking him how he was getting on with his baa'ing was a little too much .... he's deleted me

I must learn to be desparate and sychophantic i'm gettin' nowhere

Running with Monkeys

thanks _umour lol yea it was a piss take.. was browsing profiles and managed 6 in a row that had sidney university blah blah lol x

"thanks _umour lol yea it was a piss take.. was browsing profiles and managed 6 in a row that had sidney university blah blah lol x"

Wonder how many profiles have Hallam uni on there disclaimer notices now lol

Running with Monkeys

haha maybe admin or owners could do something so we could search profile text? would be interesting to see lmao

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

Maybe we should be grateful. Had it still been Sheffield Polytechnic THEY may have done something useful with it.

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

thank f*** somebodies,looking at our profile.

ps do you think,they'll be looking for a meet.

"hey guys just a quick one but i heard from a friend that hallam university are now checking up on people on this and othr adult sites so you should change your profile accordingly "

There will be countless institutions looking at this site and many others over its lifespan. I would doubt though that they would be so stupid to take pictures for use in a study or presentation.

By *ngieandMrManCouple  over a year ago

hereford

Dunno why but I’m having a strange desire to change my username to something like Sidney University and then emailing some folks with...

“Due to your incorrect use of grammar and spelling or modification of the original document your profile copyright/legal notice does not form a legal document. I have therefore copied your profile text and pictures and included this information in our latest sexalogical research program”

Running with Monkeys

"Dunno why but I’m having a strange desire to change my username to something like Sidney University and then emailing some folks with...

“Due to your incorrect use of grammar and spelling or modification of the original document your profile copyright/legal notice does not form a legal document. I have therefore copied your profile text and pictures and included this information in our latest sexalogical research program”

"

Lmao I love it

Forum Mod

"Dunno why but I’m having a strange desire to change my username to something like Sidney University and then emailing some folks with...

"

I like it

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

"

There will be countless institutions looking at this site and many others over its lifespan. I would doubt though that they would be so stupid to take pictures for use in a study or presentation."

Oh, i dunno. If i was a time rich but poor, indebted student, i'd use a few of these photos in a study to see how far ejaculate travels.

But then my last meet did say i was stupid.

By *ngieandMrManCouple  over a year ago

hereford

Seriously, a serious question… Doesn’t that disclaimer thing actually breach FAB publishing rules? Essentially its ‘spam’ is it not? It is at least a low-grade virus. And when one member advises another ‘you must put this on your profile’ it is likely to cause fear in the first instant and then a false sense of security in the second.

Or maybe I should just find something more useful to think about

Wouldn’t worry about it, there not going to learn much studying me!

By *y_lovely_horseCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Is there any evidence at all that Sydney or any other Higher Education institution is using sites like this for research purposes?

The (legally unenforceable) disclaimer is everywhere but we've yet to see any research output on this matter and find it difficult to believe that any funding body would allow this to get through their ethics procedures.

Any background on this most welcome.

Thanks and Happy New Year.

MLH

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"Is there any evidence at all that Sydney or any other Higher Education institution is using sites like this for research purposes?

The (legally unenforceable) disclaimer is everywhere but we've yet to see any research output on this matter and find it difficult to believe that any funding body would allow this to get through their ethics procedures.

MLH"

Again...

it was a research project to see how quickly something could go viral...the fact morons copy it with no evidence is proof that most people believe anything if it is written down...which also explains the daily mail sales

"Is there any evidence at all that Sydney or any other Higher Education institution is using sites like this for research purposes?

MLH

Again...

it was a research project to see how quickly something could go viral...the fact morons copy it with no evidence is proof that most people believe anything if it is written down...which also explains the daily mail sales "

lol @ explains daily mail sales

We always see profiles with the warning on them as Darwin Award candidates. Should be sent away to a correctional facility.

However, as a piss take we did our own in the style of "The Viz" celebrity old lady....Mrs Brady.

If ya don't want summat ta get out dunna put it on the net simples lol xx

By *y_lovely_horseCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Our faith in this site has been restored.

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple  over a year ago

Lisburn

"Our faith in this site has been restored. "

sorry totally of subject, but when I saw your name my 1st thought was the Father Ted song in the euro episode

» Add a new message to this topic