FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Watch your bags / wallets!

Watch your bags / wallets!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My mum's purse was nicked from her bag yesterday while she was in a shop. The scumbags cleared it of all her money / cards and it was found later in a Burger King bin and handed to security.

She went to the police and they took all the details - she said a young woman with a foreign accents 'pushed past her' whilse she and my sister were looking at clothes but she didn't feel her bag being tampered with.

The police said there are currently gangs of organised pick pockets, mainly Albanian, who travel down from London and do a 'sweep' on a selected town before moving on. All very 'Fagin'.

This is just a warning to everyone here to be vigilant - I'm going to change my bag ASAP as mine only has a magnetic fastner. I don't want to make life easy for these low lifes.

My mum is a pensioner and was very, very traumatised by this incident. If only I could get my hands on the b*tch who did it ... !!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Aaaww thats awful,your poor Mum

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

total bastards... hope they rot in hell and they feed em there own body parts as they drop off ....

hurrrrrumph .....angry of birmingham

I was working at St James Hospital in Leeds a few years ago, when I saw some chav scrote snatch a pensioners bag.

Unfortunately, and totally accidentally, the piece of 2"x2" that I just happened to have in my hand, slipped and twatted him across the legs as he passed me. I'm so clumsy at times

see it loads when i was doing security in shopping centre in mk and caught many as well but there are always gangs that do this as clarks are one of the biggest hit while the mums are watching the kids try new shoes on !

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I was working at St James Hospital in Leeds a few years ago, when I saw some chav scrote snatch a pensioners bag.

Unfortunately, and totally accidentally, the piece of 2"x2" that I just happened to have in my hand, slipped and twatted him across the legs as he passed me. I'm so clumsy at times "

Love it!!!!

"My mum's purse was nicked from her bag yesterday while she was in a shop. The scumbags cleared it of all her money / cards and it was found later in a Burger King bin and handed to security.

She went to the police and they took all the details - she said a young woman with a foreign accents 'pushed past her' whilse she and my sister were looking at clothes but she didn't feel her bag being tampered with.

The police said there are currently gangs of organised pick pockets, mainly Albanian, who travel down from London and do a 'sweep' on a selected town before moving on. All very 'Fagin'.

This is just a warning to everyone here to be vigilant - I'm going to change my bag ASAP as mine only has a magnetic fastner. I don't want to make life easy for these low lifes.

My mum is a pensioner and was very, very traumatised by this incident. If only I could get my hands on the b*tch who did it ... !!!"

I'm sorry to hear about what's happened. There is nothing worse than a thief...all are low life scum.

Seems a great immigration policy we have in place where we allow in a bunch of criminals...like we haven't already got enough of our own...

it once happened to me a few years back two days before christmas.I went into Fenwicks toliets to change my sons nappy and as i was changing him someone nicked my purse out of my bag.Went to the police but not much they could do really...

sad world we live in eh

x

» Add a new message to this topic