FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > disillusioned

disillusioned

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ath_Neil_bifun OP   Couple  over a year ago

penrhiwceiber

Loving swinging on this site, it's got us some great meets. Forum is very disappointing though. Might have to give it up, shame, wanted to be part of a 'scene', but don't feel welcome at all.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *offee and Cream 2Couple (MM)  over a year ago

Loughborough

Cathy, OMG! WOW!

I think you are a very beautiful, exotic, and attractive girl!

Love your style, and your individuality, your verve!

How I would love to meet a girl like you.......

Sending you a big hug and a sloppy kiss......

James xxxXx

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Loving swinging on this site, it's got us some great meets. Forum is very disappointing though. Might have to give it up, shame, wanted to be part of a 'scene', but don't feel welcome at all."

Why don't you feel welcome?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've always enjoyed your contributions.

Mrs P doesn't join in the forums because she says it's not really why she's in here. I enjoy them though, but there are times when I get bored of them. But I certainly don't feel part of a scene by contributing to them.

penrhiwceiber

"Loving swinging on this site, it's got us some great meets. Forum is very disappointing though. Might have to give it up, shame, wanted to be part of a 'scene', but don't feel welcome at all.

Why don't you feel welcome?"

The topics that are allowed vs not allowed, with no logical distinction. Admin. Another thread bites the dust. Trying to have genuine conversations but it's impossible.

penrhiwceiber

"I've always enjoyed your contributions.

Mrs P doesn't join in the forums because she says it's not really why she's in here. I enjoy them though, but there are times when I get bored of them. But I certainly don't feel part of a scene by contributing to them. "

The forum isn't the be all and end all, but we like it. It's not a huge thing, until you feel like you're being cut off from it. That smarts lol.

Forum Mod

Really? the thread I closed invited you to start another one just leaving mention of bans out

Forum Mod

But if you have an issue with how admin wants the forums run then they welcome feedback

Just click on the contact button at the bottom of the page