FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > the complications of a couple profile.

the complications of a couple profile.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ath_Neil_bifun OP   Couple  over a year ago

penrhiwceiber

We are back on forums after a 48 hour ban which I can only assume is down to the fella and his charming wit.

On the forums it becomes pretty obvious we're very different people, despite our unity in the relationship.

Any other couples get into trouble because of one of you? Or post something completely different to what you think?

Ever see a couples prpfile and love their contribution on a thread, but get disappointed by a differrnt comment, and think it's because each comment is made by each partner?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

In my experience, in a couple's profile it is generally just one of them (usually the female) that is using it to post in the forums. Some sign their posts if both are using it this way, but I can't say that I have noticed any meaningful contradictions.

By *ust_for_laughsCouple  over a year ago

Hinckley

It's only me that ever posts in here, Mrs JFL has no interest in the forum whatsoever. So our fairly frequent bans are always my fault

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I prefer sticking to my singles profile.....it's my 'skin' if you will and am far more comfy in it than our couples profile....

No sod on the forums recognises the couples profile and it gets twice the messages I do and I can't be fussed fielding them to be honest.....

I do much better with my own....she normally deals with the couples one...

I have very different views on some things to Mr... If I know it is a Topic we differ on I will normally sign it from me.

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"I prefer sticking to my singles profile.....it's my 'skin' if you will and am far more comfy in it than our couples profile....

No sod on the forums recognises the couples profile and it gets twice the messages I do and I can't be fussed fielding them to be honest.....

I do much better with my own....she normally deals with the couples one..."

Ya lazy get

[Removed by poster at 25/03/15 10:33:54]

Yeah that's why we have seperate profiles, my inability to suffer fools gladly was inappropriate for our couple's profile.

Forum Mod

Maybe start the thread again without mentioning bans,it only seems to get people's backs up