FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > gym advice

gym advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just wondering if there is any gym freek out there what can help,basically I want to make my bum bigger....also I want to get the top of my legs looking more femine (how they arch out towards the top creating a triangle gap) this is a genuine question so any help would be great xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

squats, my arse is a lot more rounded now, better muscle tone, firmer thighs, well the outsides anyway!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Glutes (bottom) mayor and minor , straight leg dead lifts( foot position will effect the targeting of the major and minor, narrow for the bottom of the bottom and a wide stance for the cleft ; where it meets you lower back .and

As for the 'gap' no idea I could say train your abductors that would tone them up, you'd want to be thinking about high reps low weight ... I've heard talk of muscles breaking down to produce the energy needed if your working heavy and not getting enough carbs an' proteins ... But I don't know too much about that. It's a little like the boogie man stories . "If you don't eat enough your muscles will shink " eeeeeeeeeek nooooo!

Oh good mornings those are good for your bottom too

» Add a new message to this topic