FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > copy and paste

copy and paste

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Messages.

Took us a while to realise that it's just a generic message sent out enmass, in the vain hope someone replies.

It's the ultimate in laziness.

Sometimes it takes two reads of a message to suss it, but once you have an eye for them, they do stand out a mile.

Others find it frustrating?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *o-jCouple  over a year ago

Outskirts of Notts

Messages.

Took us a while to realise that it's just a generic message sent out enmass, in the vain hope someone replies.

Sometimes it takes two reads of a message to suss it, but once you have an eye for them, they do stand out a mile.

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Messages.

Sorry couldn't resist

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Messages.

"

Lol see what you did there.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

It's mildly amusing when the message says..... your profile is great, you look amazing, we share the same interests ??

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"It's mildly amusing when the message says..... your profile is great, you look amazing, we share the same interests ??

"

I get those mails too. I love men that I have lots in common with.

Oh wait...

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

No we don't.

Saying that we send a copy and paste mail if we sai no thanks. It just saves time so we don't object to anyone doing the same.

We do it cos most of the time they wont reply even tho you send a thoughtfull msg and read the profile lol, copy and paste is life

"Messages.

Others find it frustrating? "

It doesn't bother me at all. They have taken the time to compose a mail that says something about them, maybe it's an amusing first mail. I sometimes reply and say I know it's a copy and paste but I understand and it's ok, and then we chat.

It's because they have to mail so many people with no replies, who the heck has time to write a new mail to every profile?!

"We do it cos most of the time they wont reply even tho you send a thoughtfull msg and read the profile lol, copy and paste is life "

if some bloke is too bone idol and rude to send a copy and paste,i delete it.not even worth a reply

I always wonder if the people that bitch and moan about the mail they get... ever send out mail themselves...?

I bet they don't.

"I always wonder if the people that bitch and moan about the mail they get... ever send out mail themselves...?

I bet they don't. "

I bet they don't either,or have much on their profiles about what they can offer a man if he's "lucky" enough to be chosen

"Messages.

It doesn't bother me at all. They have taken the time to compose a mail that says something about them, maybe it's an amusing first mail. I sometimes reply and say I know it's a copy and paste but I understand and it's ok, and then we chat.

It's because they have to mail so many people with no replies, who the heck has time to write a new mail to every profile?!"

I don't mind 1s like you have described, that say lots about the sender, but just delete, the 'hi, your pics are great....blah blah', as mine are not public, so they clearly haven't looked at profile!

Depends who's sent the message and if there are pics attached... Pics of a fitty soon distract me from a cut and paste message

I'm honestly really not that arsed about cut and paste, unless it's really crass/offensive/sickeningly complimentarily, as I usually view the profile first anyway so have half made up my mind whether I'm interested before I even open it. Only time they do bother me a bit is when they're addressed to someone else, at least pretend to play the game!

Outskirts of Notts

Messages.

Outskirts of Notts

I can play this game for days if not weeks , and sadly enough I will still find it funny .

J x

By *rafty98Man  over a year ago

herts

"I can play this game for days if not weeks , and sadly enough I will still find it funny .

J x"

I can play this game for days if not weeks , and sadly enough I will still find it funny .

J x

By *rafty98Man  over a year ago

herts

"I can play this game for days if not weeks , and sadly enough I will still find it funny .

J x

J x"

Opps P

Outskirts of Notts

J x

J x

Opps P "

Messages.

Ironically, there has already been a topic about this today...don't think you c&p it though.

One thing I find with many women's profiles is there's a list of "don'ts" followed by maybe a description of the kind of guy they're looking for then that's about it.

It's really hard to actually write a first message to that as there's no info about them to actually focus a message around short of the generic.

I like your pics, I think I match what your looking for, here's my pics, get in touch if you're interested.

Because you can't mention a common interest as you don't know any.

And these are often the women who will later have a status saying "why does no one bother to write a decent message".

Give us a break and put something about yourself on your profiles tbh.

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

I prefer coffee and cake

"Depends who's sent the message and if there are pics attached... Pics of a fitty soon distract me from a cut and paste message

I'm honestly really not that arsed about cut and paste, unless it's really crass/offensive/sickeningly complimentarily, as I usually view the profile first anyway so have half made up my mind whether I'm interested before I even open it. Only time they do bother me a bit is when they're addressed to someone else, at least pretend to play the game!"

Forum Mod

I did comment on another thread yesterday

I don't mind copy and paste but what does tickle me is the constant messages that are exactly the same,I get the same one almost everyday from a guy and I delete it everyday,I'm sure he doesn't even know who he's sending them too,which indicates the any holes a goal mentality

» Add a new message to this topic