FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Penny Drops

Penny Drops

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *asonX100 OP   Man  over a year ago

Yorkshire

I am sure that I am not the first person to struggle with fab and the whole swinging scene. But I did find it hard at first, I wasn't sure it was a life for me. Not sure I could leave all the baggage of real life boyfriend/girlfriend relationships behind. So for weeks I was thinking of leaving, then suddenly after chatting into the night with two sexy ladies the night before, I woke up one morning and felt so liberated and free ! Like I could do anything and from that moment I realized I was ready !! Ready to live out fantasies held for many years in side me, kept secrete! Free to indulge in heavenly pleasures with people who don't judge or mock.

Truly free !!

I will never forget the moment the penny dropped and I knew I was ready for this. Anybody else had such an epiphany ?

xjx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

must have been one hell of a conversation !

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

I think these light bulb moments can happen at any time and in different circumstances and they can even lead to decisions like not to engage in the swing life style for a while.

It is a moment of recognition that you know what you want/ not want in the foreseeable future.

It is nice to see that you seemed to have found it!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I am sure that I am not the first person to struggle with fab and the whole swinging scene. But I did find it hard at first, I wasn't sure it was a life for me. Not sure I could leave all the baggage of real life boyfriend/girlfriend relationships behind. So for weeks I was thinking of leaving, then suddenly after chatting into the night with two sexy ladies the night before, I woke up one morning and felt so liberated and free ! Like I could do anything and from that moment I realized I was ready !! Ready to live out fantasies held for many years in side me, kept secrete! Free to indulge in heavenly pleasures with people who don't judge or mock.

Truly free !!

I will never forget the moment the penny dropped and I knew I was ready for this. Anybody else had such an epiphany ?

xjx "

Yes, totally! I hooked up with a guy from POF, who introduced me to swinging after we talked (and he fantasised ha ha) about what I had done when I was younger lol...I have a high sex drive but in a relationship this seems to drive the guys away eventually...and I like having my own space to do my own thing, even vanilla stuff...without constantly being checked up on all the time...

Swinging is definitely the way to go for me

Yorkshire

LOL, I suppose it was,She was just a very clever decent sexy professional woman, who happened to be totally sexy.

She sort of gave me swinging"counseling "

lol, not that I realsized that at the time !

Yorkshire

Aw thank you, it has made a difference, now all the doubt has gone I can concentrate on actually finding my first meet.

xjx

» Add a new message to this topic