FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Do you need to.......

Do you need to.......

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago
Forum Mod

Get really d*unk to have a good time when you swing?

Too much drink ruins it for me so prefer to be just a tiny bit tipsy to get the most out of the situation

If a potential playmate approached and they were obviously d*unk I would'nt let them near me...male or female

Would you? xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

we like to have a good drink before we play as i'm still a bit shy or nervous when meeting someone for the 1st time also it gives you more time to flirt an be suggestive which to us is part of the fun tho ronnie does watch the amount he drinks as he doesnt want to suffer brewers droop lol xx

Can't say for swinging, not had enough chance to find out yet, but I never drink more than a glass of wine if there's the possibilty of fun later. Not going to drink anything that'll impair performance or memory

we once met a cpl who just drank coffee and although we still played we found it not to be as much fun as cpls who we have had a drink with first

not saying we get falling down d*unk (save that for the chat rooms)but a drink helps us lose are inhabitions xx

Forum Mod

Don't get me wrong I love a drink but don't want to drink so much that I can't come or have embarassing flashbacks the next day!! hahahahaha

"Don't get me wrong I love a drink but don't want to drink so much that I can't come or have embarassing flashbacks the next day!! hahahahaha

"

dont have the problem about coming if anythin it makes me quicker lol and the flash backs can be quite amusing lol

"did i really have my thong on me head" lol

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

"Don't get me wrong I love a drink but don't want to drink so much that I can't come or have embarassing flashbacks the next day!! hahahahaha

dont have the problem about coming if anythin it makes me quicker lol and the flash backs can be quite amusing lol

"did i really have my thong on me head" lol "

A woman i know went to a social night and had a light drink before going and only a couple of pints when she got there ,,but suddenly turned into a complete nutcase ...and spouted off garbage in public that she does not remember .She had left some quite powerful medication she is taking out in the sun and high temperatures , whilst reading, and the medication turned her into the bitch from hell,she is mortified ...

just a friendly warning for anyone else in a similar situation while the opportunity arose and while we have the hot weather .

I never need any but sometimes a glass of wine is nice.

We don't mind the odd glass or two but can't be doing with people who have to get legless to have a good time.

XXXX

If Im honest I've always thought I did need a drink to have fun at a club, but decided to bite the bullet last night and we both drank tea and I have to say it didnt feel any different apart from the lovely lack of hang over this morning of course lol x

Forum Mod

"If Im honest I've always thought I did need a drink to have fun at a club, but decided to bite the bullet last night and we both drank tea and I have to say it didnt feel any different apart from the lovely lack of hang over this morning of course lol x"

Thats great...well done xx

I like a drink to loosen up but it's not essential - can have just as much fun without, just that a drink while getting to know someone gives you something to do if the converstaion runs a bit dry!

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

I find that sex is enough to lighten my mood, don't have to have alcohol.

But sometimes just helps espeacially at a party

I dont drink, so no. lol

"I dont drink, so no. lol"

me neither generally (maybe at christmas a little bit). It's not that I'm anti drink but it makes my face go bright red and I get fed up with people saying 'are you ok?'.

"I dont drink, so no. lol

me neither generally (maybe at christmas a little bit). It's not that I'm anti drink but it makes my face go bright red and I get fed up with people saying 'are you ok?'. "

oh i just end up on the table or under it doing a horrific rendition of bohemian rhapsody...after 2 gin and tonics!

Nooooo if I drink too much I get a msssive hardon which lasts for about 6 hours, so I tend to steer clear of the evil drink

"Nooooo if I drink too much I get a msssive hardon which lasts for about 6 hours, so I tend to steer clear of the evil drink"

my round? lol

Forum Mod

"Nooooo if I drink too much I get a msssive hardon which lasts for about 6 hours, so I tend to steer clear of the evil drink"

That must be awful...I don't know how you cope!

Lifes a bitch sometimes eh?

"oh i just end up on the table or under it doing a horrific rendition of bohemian rhapsody...after 2 gin and tonics!"

I'm taking notes

why the hell u complaining then as dont mind that as have 2 drink more so it lasts longer lol.... note to women i dont need drink to last longer really just helps lol

oh and i went to my first and only club night with a woman, she got so pissed and made a show of her self so it ruined what should have been agreat night

Only a few tipples...but then it depends on the mood could end up being 2 bottles.

Never ever get to a stage where im totally wasted.

Im a big girl i can take my drink hehe

"oh i just end up on the table or under it doing a horrific rendition of bohemian rhapsody...after 2 gin and tonics!

I'm taking notes"

lol

By *pecializedMan  over a year ago

newcastle/northumberland

hoping to find out soon but a little dutch courage would help

Dunno about when swinging, but i sure as hell need one now

By *irtyduoCouple  over a year ago

nr stirling

i like a few drinks to loosen up and make me more at ease, being swinging 4 yrs and i still get butterflies in my tummy lol!!

i never get wasted tho and always kno when to stop, i wouldnt like to play with someone who was totally wrecked and couldnt remember the experience lol!!!

By *irtyduoCouple  over a year ago

nr stirling

i like a few drinks to loosen up and make me more at ease, being swinging 4 yrs and i still get butterflies in my tummy lol!!

i never get wasted tho and always kno when to stop, i wouldnt like to play with someone who was totally wrecked and couldnt remember the experience lol!!!

newcastle/northumberland

couple to loosen up then who cares about drink, with lovely girls around

Forum Mod

"i like a few drinks to loosen up and make me more at ease, being swinging 4 yrs and i still get butterflies in my tummy lol!!

i never get wasted tho and always kno when to stop, i wouldnt like to play with someone who was totally wrecked and couldnt remember the experience lol!!!"

Hahahaha I reckon you've already had a couple before you posted that twice

newcastle/northumberland

maybe they really meant it lol...

» Add a new message to this topic