FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > It's 10:30 on Monday morning and no new Clarkson thread?

It's 10:30 on Monday morning and no new Clarkson thread?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What else did you get up to this weekend?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

Shall I be a devil?

shall I?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Clarkson will be giving 0 fucks cos either way he's winning! Whether he stays or goes or decides to become a monk in China it doesn't matter, we'll all still love him and back him up 100%. The man's got more power than the queen these days lol

By *ere-for-my-convenienceWoman  over a year ago

West Midlands

No

I like him

But the man clearly needs to learn discipline

Wonders if he has my number?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It was only supposed to be a provocative title for a boring thread about the weekend but now that the Beeb have cancelled the live shows and saddled themselves with a skip load of cancellation costs...

By *ere-for-my-convenienceWoman  over a year ago

West Midlands

"It was only supposed to be a provocative title for a boring thread about the weekend but now that the Beeb have cancelled the live shows and saddled themselves with a skip load of cancellation costs..."

Jeremy Clarkson isn't THE BBC

Something or someone else will come along whose just as good if not better than making the BBC some cash

"Clarkson will be giving 0 fucks cos either way he's winning! Whether he stays or goes or decides to become a monk in China it doesn't matter, we'll all still love him and back him up 100%. The man's got more power than the queen these days lol"

We don't all love him. Some of us have a very different opinion of him.

To a whole generation of lads growing up, this guy is the ultimate hero, forget Batman! He's forged a very successful career on a dream job by which the premise of it is to drive and wreck fast cars. He's taught me about cars and good ol' lads banter, an absolute pre-requisite if you want to survive and be seen as normal in the 21st century. The list goes on and on.

You may love him or you may loathe him. To me he brought a bit of sanity in my life, gave me something to look forward to on the weekends in amongst all the shit telly (news and soaps) and the usual real-life conundrums (no money or girlfriend). I can't think of one other person who's had the same impact on me.

I hope I'm speaking on behalf of a lot of red-blooded males out there who have grown up in similar circumstances! Jeremy Clarkson is the ultimate lad

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"To a whole generation of lads growing up, this guy is the ultimate hero, forget Batman! He's forged a very successful career on a dream job by which the premise of it is to drive and wreck fast cars. He's taught me about cars and good ol' lads banter, an absolute pre-requisite if you want to survive and be seen as normal in the 21st century. The list goes on and on.

You may love him or you may loathe him. To me he brought a bit of sanity in my life, gave me something to look forward to on the weekends in amongst all the shit telly (news and soaps) and the usual real-life conundrums (no money or girlfriend). I can't think of one other person who's had the same impact on me.

I hope I'm speaking on behalf of a lot of red-blooded males out there who have grown up in similar circumstances! Jeremy Clarkson is the ultimate lad "

See comment on the last thread about the conversation I had with some male teenagers.

» Add a new message to this topic