FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Attraction

Attraction

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Has your idea of "attractive" changed since you've been on FAB or swinging in general? I think for us this is certainly true.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Nope.

By *radleyandRavenCouple  over a year ago

Herts

Nah, it's been the same as it always has.

- Amy. x

By *isty286Couple  over a year ago

Dorset

Quite the opposite actually, we used to just look at peoples pictures and decide if they were attractive to us before we answered a message, now we check out their forum posts and profiles for bareback etc, unatractive can also be more that just looks.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

no I still like the same thing more or less.

My "type" is pretty much the same but Iv become a bit less picky, I'm still picky, but actually getting to know someone more via pm, forum etc I'm more willing to meet people I probably wouldn't have a few years ago... Does that make sense?

"Quite the opposite actually, we used to just look at peoples pictures and decide if they were attractive to us before we answered a message, now we check out their forum posts and profiles for bareback etc, unatractive can also be more that just looks. "

This

Looks have never been the reason I have sex with someone. I can do attracted to all different types of men physically.

My idea of unattractive hasn't changed ever. If i don't fancy someone nothing can change that.

I don't really have a type so not sure if my idea of attractive has changed, i don't really like judging people on looks so it is weird doing that online. I'm thinking websites aren't really my thing for looking for partners, i do prefer going out and meeting people that way but stuck coz i have kids, fuck knows what i'm even saying so gonna shut up until i figure out what my answer should have been.

By *ittle Pocket PerveWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

If I don't fancy someone then nothing is going to happen, nothing has changed that... but, the way I go about deciding if I want to meet someone has

"Has your idea of "attractive" changed since you've been on FAB or swinging in general? I think for us this is certainly true."

Yes, very much so.

in some ways more picky and in others less so

Its about making good friends and connections .

I think if you click with some one on different levels .

I now look less for the ideal body and more for the ideal person

By *eaningofLifeCouple  over a year ago

York

"Quite the opposite actually, we used to just look at peoples pictures and decide if they were attractive to us before we answered a message, now we check out their forum posts and profiles for bareback etc, unatractive can also be more that just looks. "

Agree.

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"Has your idea of "attractive" changed since you've been on FAB or swinging in general? I think for us this is certainly true."

Yes it has....

No im still me, attraction for me is about the whole package rather than one thing

I still have to fancy someone that will never change but I now look past the face to the person within.

"Nope. "

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

Not at all!

By *ere-for-my-convenienceWoman  over a year ago

West Midlands

Nope

Nope, I haven't changed my "attractiveness" ideals just by being in here. There are many talented, intelligent and sexy people on here and that's what's attractive to me.

Actually, it's what I said in another thread: I've found that I'm attracted to someone who can get inside my head and make a connection. And that can be for anything: a comment, something in a picture, a smile or a look in their eye.

I don't think its changed for me, its just made me more aware of what I find attractive and what I look for

"My "type" is pretty much the same but Iv become a bit less picky, I'm still picky, but actually getting to know someone more via pm, forum etc I'm more willing to meet people I probably wouldn't have a few years ago... Does that make sense? "

Yes

My stakes have raised in that after always being told i would never attract a nice fit good looking man to finding i can do exactly that.

No, which then makes it hard, the majority of single women who meet local to me tend to be a size 16 or over, which I'm not too keen on.

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"Actually, it's what I said in another thread: I've found that I'm attracted to someone who can get inside my head and make a connection. And that can be for anything: a comment, something in a picture, a smile or a look in their eye."

Yup, this definitely.

Yes I think so but in a good way .

"My "type" is pretty much the same but Iv become a bit less picky, I'm still picky, but actually getting to know someone more via pm, forum etc I'm more willing to meet people I probably wouldn't have a few years ago... Does that make sense? "

absolutely

S x

"Actually, it's what I said in another thread: I've found that I'm attracted to someone who can get inside my head and make a connection. And that can be for anything: a comment, something in a picture, a smile or a look in their eye."

Bloody hard to describe that in the 'looking for' profile bit.

» Add a new message to this topic