FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > according to some

according to some

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ath_Neil_bifun OP   Couple  over a year ago

near cardiff

I must be a paedophile, not because i like fucking kids,but because I like it when my misses dresses up!

By using the same lack of logic,intelligence etc..Am I also classed as a jimmy if I cross the road,and make use of a car.I'm pretty sure paedos do that more than they fuck women dressed up WHO ARE NOT KIDS.

I wonder if I'm a domestic violence enabler then as spanking is also on our list of activities?

You'd think fab would be somewhat more enlightened than the usual fuckwitary you come across in the real world.sadly this is not the case.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

you utter utter Bastard

gimp

Hey if your Mrs want to wear a nappy and dummy who are we to judge

Grumpy?

Everyone's entitled to their opinions, just because they are on a swingers site doesn't mean they have to agree with your opinion OP

Well i a tually think Mr Neil is right, Its not about agreeing or disagreeing with opinions its all about being accused of being a Peodephile simply because you get turned on by a certain dress style, i know what i would be doing if someone accused me of being a nonce face to face

Gimp

By *ere-for-my-convenienceWoman  over a year ago

West Midlands

Who cares about them

Do what you want to

You have your opinion they have theirs, no one is right or wrong.

And like I said on the last thread, my opinion is the older we become its not a good look.

There are far better ways to look either submissive or sexy.

"Well i a tually think Mr Neil is right, Its not about agreeing or disagreeing with opinions its all about being accused of being a Peodephile simply because you get turned on by a certain dress style, i know what i would be doing if someone accused me of being a nonce face to face

Gimp"

I didn't see any accusations of paedophila on the thread, unless I'm looking at the wrong thread

Daddy sounds annoyed, is he going to spank me?...... x x

Ignore 'em mate, my uniform pics get loads of nice comments, and its quite obvious I'm not a school girl!

near cardiff

"Everyone's entitled to their opinions, just because they are on a swingers site doesn't mean they have to agree with your opinion OP"

Opinions!lol..calling someone a kiddy fiddler is not ok!its out of order,what you are accusing someone of is disgusting..,especially in the hysterical times we live in.

About yen years ago in Newport some people with opinions thought they'd found a paedophile living amongst them,so they spray painted paedo all over the house.turns out they weren't a paedophile but a paediatrician!people with opinions eh!god fucking bless em

"Well i a tually think Mr Neil is right, Its not about agreeing or disagreeing with opinions its all about being accused of being a Peodephile simply because you get turned on by a certain dress style, i know what i would be doing if someone accused me of being a nonce face to face

Gimp

I didn't see any accusations of paedophila on the thread, unless I'm looking at the wrong thread "

I think you will find that Neil put this one up because He is annoyed about being accused in another thread about Schoolgirl look,

I may be wrong but im a bloke so highly unlikely

Gimp

near cardiff

"Grumpy?"

Very grumpy...i hate tiling,and the DIY stuff I should be doing!

Sorry last thread was already full, although not a fan of the school girl fantasy think its stupid to suggest that people who do are pedophiles. Pretty sure pedo's are turned on by the child and has nothing to do with what the child is wearing. Your partner dressing up in a school uniform hardly counts on the scale now.

Ginger likes sometimes to be blindfolded and handcuffed or awoken so that a stranger I've invited can have sex with her, hate to think what that says about us

near cardiff

Gimp

I didn't see any accusations of paedophila on the thread, unless I'm looking at the wrong thread

I think you will find that Neil put this one up because He is annoyed about being accused in another thread about Schoolgirl look,

I may be wrong but im a bloke so highly unlikely

Gimp"

You are correct..that's a violence inducing statement to make.

I'm fairly thick skinned,however two things spring to mind that I would never want to be associated with as they are vile and disgusting,and that's rape,and being a paedophile.especially when its gets defended with the bullshit of its just "my opinion"...

By *allipygousMan  over a year ago

Leicester

Using the term pedophile is inflammatory and also inaccurate as it refers to pre pubescent children.

The more suitable term would be ephebophile, or maybe hebephile.

Reach for those dictionaries folks.

near cardiff

"You have your opinion they have theirs, no one is right or wrong.

And like I said on the last thread, my opinion is the older we become its not a good look.

There are far better ways to look either submissive or sexy."

Sorry but that's BS,and intellectually lazy.I'm being labeled as a paedophile..that's a statement that's either true or a lie isn't it?there is no murky water here,its not a grey area.

"Everyone's entitled to their opinions, just because they are on a swingers site doesn't mean they have to agree with your opinion OP

Opinions!lol..calling someone a kiddy fiddler is not ok!its out of order,what you are accusing someone of is disgusting..,especially in the hysterical times we live in.

About yen years ago in Newport some people with opinions thought they'd found a paedophile living amongst them,so they spray painted paedo all over the house.turns out they weren't a paedophile but a paediatrician!people with opinions eh!god fucking bless em "

I agree it's not ok to call someone a paedophila, I haven't actually seen a thread in which anyone directly called you a paedophile.

However people are entitled to their opinions, some like the school girl fantasy, and some don't, both have their own reasons as to why they like or don't like.

I personally don't like it, I don't see how anyone is sexually attracted to someone dressed as as school child, however I don't think someone is a paedophile just because they do like school girl fantasy.

Be a boring world if we all liked the same

I don't think it makes you a paedophile but it isn't something we like or would entertain, we thing there are sexier types of dressing up,

It does make me laugh when people just start throwing names around because they don't agree with something,

How many people here like women 'with a shaved fanny? Does that make Us all paedophiles too?

"I don't think it makes you a paedophile but it isn't something we like or would entertain, we thing there are sexier types of dressing up,

It does make me laugh when people just start throwing names around because they don't agree with something,

How many people here like women 'with a shaved fanny? Does that make Us all paedophiles too?"

Ive just finished reading the other thread...OMG...I accept that the school girl fantasy isnt everyones cup of tea...but to make the leap to being a paedo is insane!

Almost as mental as saying guys that like shaved pussy are also secret paedos.

Right, well after that entertainment I'm off to dress up in a short black skirt, blouse, tie and stockings and pounce on owl...I may even add an element of cheerleader fantasy with some pom poms..."2,4,6,8...you can watch me masturbate"....cos, you know, we're weirdos

Sorry but that's BS,and intellectually lazy.I'm being labeled as a paedophile..that's a statement that's either true or a lie isn't it?there is no murky water here,its not a grey area."

Intellectually lazy, you're having a laugh!!

You're the one getting yourself riled up over words on a screen posted by people who do not know you.

Get a grip and let it go....

Sorry but that's BS,and intellectually lazy.I'm being labeled as a paedophile..that's a statement that's either true or a lie isn't it?there is no murky water here,its not a grey area.

You're the one getting yourself riled up over words on a screen posted by people who do not know you.

Get a grip and let it go...."

Have to say I agree with this, you do seem to be getting worked up over it. It's one persons opinion, and yes opinion, doesn't mean it's right, equally doesn't mean it's wrong.

OP I can see you feel strongly on this, but if you know you aren't a paedophile then why let what could be viewed as a "troll" comment from another user rule you up.

I've now read full thread, and that's how it comes across to me, a guy trolling for Saturday night amusement

near cardiff

Get a grip and let it go...."

Let it go

. Sorry, I think there is something dangerous about being associated with pedophilia, hadn't you noticed? When so many people associate dressing as 'schoolgirls' with child molestation, that is something that genuinely needs to be argued against, persistently. Idiots like that form lynch mobs.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I think it was probably done to death on the other thread and don't think it needs another