FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > WEIGHT LOSS/MAN BAN

WEIGHT LOSS/MAN BAN

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm embarking upon my Nikon body journey tomorrow starting with a gym session in the morning and getting my nutrition on point to lose 4 stone for the summer. I'm so useless at keeping motivated so have imposed a man ban on myself! Every stone I lose I get to have sex. I'm not allowed socials or dates or anything either. Got a meet sometime in April. Best get my fat arse into gear if I want to be fit for hols and sexy Men. Wish me luck!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

*bikini body. Not Nikon.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good luck. Four stone by Summer is a punishing schedule.

Good luck that's a lot of weight. Maybe sex every four lb lol

Best of luck

Stay positive you will do it

If you have a bad day write it off and get back on the waggon tomorrow

I lost just over 7 stone last year it wasn't easy but anything worth having is worth fighting for x

I have faith in you

You could use sex as extra exercise.

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

how about you look at it as sexersise

I say summer. I go away in septemeber so I've 5 months. So excited and scared at the same time.

Good luck! I lost 5 stone just over a year ago, hard work and determination is the key!

Go girl

I thought this was a photography thread

Gimp

By *urvybrunette91Woman  over a year ago

tidworth

Good luck! It's possible! Xx

Good luck. I'm over 1 and a half stone into my 5 stone mountain but I won't be introducing a sex ban into it for motivation...brave woman

By *ere-for-my-convenienceWoman  over a year ago

West Midlands

Good for you

Thanks for the support. No doubt in the upcoming weeks I'll be whinging about how friggen hungry and horny I am :p. Be worth it when I'm feeling good on the beach!

By *et a roomCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

"how about you look at it as sexersise "

By *urvybrunette91Woman  over a year ago

tidworth

"Thanks for the support. No doubt in the upcoming weeks I'll be whinging about how friggen hungry and horny I am :p. Be worth it when I'm feeling good on the beach!"

You should research 'clean eating' it's about not putting things in your mouth that you don't know the exact ingredients of. I have been doing this, along with exercise 4hrs a week, and have lost a stone in 4 weeks ! Also try HIIT (high intensity interval training) rather than just going on one or two cardio machines for your time at the gym. xx

"Thanks for the support. No doubt in the upcoming weeks I'll be whinging about how friggen hungry and horny I am :p. Be worth it when I'm feeling good on the beach!"

Remember nothing tastes as good as being slim feels

"Thanks for the support. No doubt in the upcoming weeks I'll be whinging about how friggen hungry and horny I am :p. Be worth it when I'm feeling good on the beach!

You should research 'clean eating' it's about not putting things in your mouth that you don't know the exact ingredients of. I have been doing this, along with exercise 4hrs a week, and have lost a stone in 4 weeks ! Also try HIIT (high intensity interval training) rather than just going on one or two cardio machines for your time at the gym. xx"

Ooo thanks. I'll check it out x

sex will help with the exercise regime surely

"

Remember nothing tastes as good as being slim feels "

like that

"sex will help with the exercise regime surely "

True! But I'm treating it like a light at the end of the tunnel. Instead of cheat days when I hit a target food wise. I'll have sex instead.

"sex will help with the exercise regime surely

True! But I'm treating it like a light at the end of the tunnel. Instead of cheat days when I hit a target food wise. I'll have sex instead. "

well good on ya - thats determination - x

By *ouble CCouple  over a year ago

Gran Canaria

Best of luck! I have lost 50lbs, just over 3.5 stone, since August. Nearly killed me but worth it. Miss C. Xx

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"I'm embarking upon my Nikon body journey tomorrow starting with a gym session in the morning and getting my nutrition on point to lose 4 stone for the summer. I'm so useless at keeping motivated so have imposed a man ban on myself! Every stone I lose I get to have sex. I'm not allowed socials or dates or anything either. Got a meet sometime in April. Best get my fat arse into gear if I want to be fit for hols and sexy Men. Wish me luck! "

Haha, brave strategy! !! Need to get my ass in gear too, those dresses are getting way too tight. .......... but I think I'll go for the more sexercise strategy!

Good luck with it as it won't be easy.

You seem to be getting plenty of support on here, which is nice, so if you need any assistance when you've lost a stone then I'd be happy to help out with that but

"Good luck with it as it won't be easy.

You seem to be getting plenty of support on here, which is nice, so if you need any assistance when you've lost a stone then I'd be happy to help out with that but "

* bit

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"Thanks for the support. No doubt in the upcoming weeks I'll be whinging about how friggen hungry and horny I am :p. Be worth it when I'm feeling good on the beach!

Remember nothing tastes as good as being slim feels "

Cheese on toast.

Good luck OP.

By *omaMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

I have lost 3 stone in 10 months. . . A small illness is all it took !

Trying very hard to stuff some back on as none of my bloody clothes fit properly now !

A man ban seems a wee bit extreme to me, the weight loss journey is a hard enough task without making it harder.

Hope the motivation works for you.

By *D40Couple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Good luck, they say it's 80% exercise and 20% diet (or the other way round).

I'm currently trying to lose at least 2 stone for summer as we have a wedding in September to attend and i'd like to drop a couple of dress sizes. 15lb down since January which isn't brill, but i have takeaway (chinese) or a meal out most weeks so i can live with it....

It's the 5:15am in the gym 3 mornings a week that's tough lol...

Good luck x

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"Good luck, they say it's 80% exercise and 20% diet (or the other way round).

x"

Other way round for me. I can swim 45 mins, ride horses or dance energetically five days a week without losing an ounce - til I cut carbs completely. Damned annoying!

By *ath_Neil_bifunCouple  over a year ago

near cardiff

You should research 'clean eating' it's about not putting things in your mouth that you don't know the exact ingredients of. I have been doing this, along with exercise 4hrs a week, and have lost a stone in 4 weeks ! Also try HIIT (high intensity interval training) rather than just going on one or two cardio machines for your time at the gym. xx"

I'm into clean eating..did vegan clean eating last year for six months or so.man did I feel morally superior over the vast majority of humanity

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"I'm embarking upon my Nikon body journey tomorrow starting with a gym session in the morning and getting my nutrition on point to lose 4 stone for the summer. I'm so useless at keeping motivated so have imposed a man ban on myself! Every stone I lose I get to have sex. I'm not allowed socials or dates or anything either. Got a meet sometime in April. Best get my fat arse into gear if I want to be fit for hols and sexy Men. Wish me luck! "

no body is worth going to those lengths lol

You should research 'clean eating' it's about not putting things in your mouth that you don't know the exact ingredients of. I have been doing this, along with exercise 4hrs a week, and have lost a stone in 4 weeks ! Also try HIIT (high intensity interval training) rather than just going on one or two cardio machines for your time at the gym. xx

I'm into clean eating..did vegan clean eating last year for six months or so.man did I feel morally superior over the vast majority of humanity "

I hope you made sure to tell everyone you know all about it and how morally superior you were every time you saw them too

Good luck op, remember its all about calorie control and cardio. You need to consume about 700kcal under the maintenance level, so women to maintain weight eats 2000 aday, so to lose weight aim for 1300 aday, keep the cardio to 30 to 50min aday and focus on keeping the carbs very low and most of the calories should come from lots of protein and some nuts for fat intake and some calcium for the bones, like milk or yogurt

» Add a new message to this topic