FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Fab fibbers

Fab fibbers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So why so many men on here put straight on their profile but only have met up with TV/TS and not a single woman even on their friends list.?

I'm sorry but you're not 'straight' guys so why lie its a Adult site just be honest.

Its 2015 and ok to be bi/gay.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

In denial

Forum Mod

Because in their mind,if it looks like a woman then it is

They can ignore the dangly bits

It's bizarre isn't it. My fb is always getting messages off 'straight' males claiming any hole is a goal when their offer is declined.

"Because in their mind,if it looks like a woman then it is

They can ignore the dangly bits "

then why not just go with a woman be much easier/ natural to them.?

No not buying it one bit if they saw a real pussy they probably faint.

I'd imagine it's just in-case they get 'court' on here and aren't 'out' to family and friends?

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

They can ignore the dangly bits "

They're not dangly for long when I'm around

I'd say its because its generally acknowledged that a CD/TV almost always dresses as a man wants a woman to dress for sex with him. He gets to see the teasing strut, bending over, gets to play, and make a mess of, all the tarty lingerie without having his Lady feel she's cheapening herself when she gives in because she's sick of him moaning for it. He can 'sort himself out' then trot off home, generally secure in the knowledge nothing will be discovered.

If a guy is into tv ts or cd he's bi end of story. The thing that also gets me is tgirls looking for straight men don't make any sense to me, maybe straight acting yes but back to my first point you into Tgirls you're bi.

"If a guy is into tv ts or cd he's bi end of story. The thing that also gets me is tgirls looking for straight men don't make any sense to me, maybe straight acting yes but back to my first point you into Tgirls you're bi."

Spot on hun, however good I may look at the end of the day I'm a chick with a dick so no excuse.

I have no problem with guys who say their bi curious ect but ' straight' that's just pathetic and not fooling anyone.

"If a guy is into tv ts or cd he's bi end of story. The thing that also gets me is tgirls looking for straight men don't make any sense to me, maybe straight acting yes but back to my first point you into Tgirls you're bi.

Spot on hun, however good I may look at the end of the day I'm a chick with a dick so no excuse.

I have no problem with guys who say their bi curious ect but ' straight' that's just pathetic and not fooling anyone. "

You do look smoking though

By *ooking to watch93Man  over a year ago

near spalding

Well I'm straight but im into transsexuals they have to be very convincing. Cd doesn't do anything for me as I no there men so your only bi if you enjoy the opposite sex which I dont.

"Well I'm straight but im into transsexuals they have to be very convincing. Cd doesn't do anything for me as I no there men so your only bi if you enjoy the opposite sex which I dont."

Plastic tits and a fake pussy does not make a woman sorry to break it to you hun.

I could do that tomorrow but technically I'm still a guy whatever I say or you do.

Just saying

You're the best looking guy I've ever seen to be honest

Some of it's down to wanting to appeal to woman too, I see a lot of profiles were they won't meet bi men.

So.. Verifications are just a snapshot. Not a legal document or a register...

Fab isn't the only source for playmates, whatever flavour they are.

"Well I'm straight but im into transsexuals they have to be very convincing. Cd doesn't do anything for me as I no there men so your only bi if you enjoy the opposite sex which I dont."

How can you be straight if you're into ts if you boil it down to the nitty gritty it's a man not matter how convincing they are. If you don't enjoy the opposite sex then you'd be gay no ????? Or am I interpreting your post wrong ???? "Cds don't do it for you because you know they are men" so does a convincing tv or ts cock not give it away that they are a man either no ? Maybe I'm wrong in what I'm saying I'm into ts and tv and have met some very convincing cds I'm also into female's so I'm bi and every other bloke on here that is into cd tv ts female's THEY ARE BI END OF

Why does it concern you so?

"You're the best looking guy I've ever seen to be honest "

Thank you lol. xx

"Why does it concern you so?"

Is that comment directed at me

"Well I'm straight but im into transsexuals they have to be very convincing. Cd doesn't do anything for me as I no there men so your only bi if you enjoy the opposite sex which I dont.

How can you be straight if you're into ts if you boil it down to the nitty gritty it's a man not matter how convincing they are. If you don't enjoy the opposite sex then you'd be gay no ????? Or am I interpreting your post wrong ???? "Cds don't do it for you because you know they are men" so does a convincing tv or ts cock not give it away that they are a man either no ? Maybe I'm wrong in what I'm saying I'm into ts and tv and have met some very convincing cds I'm also into female's so I'm bi and every other bloke on here that is into cd tv ts female's THEY ARE BI END OF

"

Preach it hun and some more. haha

By *ooking to watch93Man  over a year ago

near spalding

"Well I'm straight but im into transsexuals they have to be very convincing. Cd doesn't do anything for me as I no there men so your only bi if you enjoy the opposite sex which I dont.

"

In my opinion your wrong bi means your attracted to both sex. When transsexuals are trying to be women and live life as women. so it's not the male before you like it's the women you see now just with a constant strap on lol.

Hahahhaha I'm not trying to preach it's the label's that society attaches to people's sexual preferences and gender, what if there was no sexual label's such as gay bi straight we would just all be classed as sexual. So what if you're into Tgirl and genetic girl's as long as nobody is getting hurt in the process and you're having fun crack on

I'm a woman who likes playing with TV/cds.... Am I a leaving??

Seriously though, guys put straight on their profiles because some women won't meet bi guys so it lessens their chances of the ride.

News Flash guys, other women find it sexy!

I'd much rather be with someone who was true to themselves

In my opinion your wrong bi means your attracted to both sex. When transsexuals are trying to be women and live life as women. so it's not the male before you like it's the women you see now just with a constant strap on lol.

You've just said it yourself "trying to be women" it's a man and always will be and I'm not putting tgirls down in anyway they are born male with male bits and pieces no matter how big their breastare or how much surgery they get it's a man brother your bi it's ok there's plenty out there

*lesbian

Stupid auto correct

[Removed by poster at 22/03/15 02:26:15]

Because admitting you are bi on your profile scares off a lot of women and couples.

"Because admitting you are bi on your profile scares off a lot of women and couples."

Why would anyone want to be with someone who didn't accept them for who they are though?

Why say you're something you're not just to 'please' a random stranger on the net?

It's ridiculous in my eyes.

[Removed by poster at 22/03/15 02:34:26]

"Because admitting you are bi on your profile scares off a lot of women and couples.

Why would anyone want to be with someone who didn't accept them for who they are though?

Why say you're something you're not just to 'please' a random stranger on the net?

It's ridiculous in my eyes."

And the mystery of the ' straight ' guy deepens. lol

Straight is the new bi, didn't you guys get the memo???

"Straight is the new bi, didn't you guys get the memo???"

I thought bi was the new straight ???? I obviously didn't get the same memo as you

"Straight is the new bi, didn't you guys get the memo???

I thought bi was the new straight ???? I obviously didn't get the same memo as you "

Goddamn girl friday can't get anything right!!!

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

They can ignore the dangly bits

then why not just go with a woman be much easier/ natural to them.?

No not buying it one bit if they saw a real pussy they probably faint. "

Because getting a meet with a woman is more difficult and they've been unsuccessful.

That said, I can see more than one point of view in the straight but will meet TVs debate.

Some of the comments about transsexuals on here show so much ignorance and intolerance

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"I'm a woman who likes playing with TV/cds.... Am I a leaving??

Seriously though, guys put straight on their profiles because some women won't meet bi guys so it lessens their chances of the ride.

"

This!

I truly don't understand why people are not true to themselves. I know this will come as a monumental shock to some, but...hold on...we will NEVER appeal to everybody!!!

Therefore why try?!! I don't get it.

Plastic tits and a fake pussy does not make a woman sorry to break it to you hun.

I could do that tomorrow but technically I'm still a guy whatever I say or you do.

Just saying "

You clearly have no concept of what it means to be transsexual.

"I'm a woman who likes playing with TV/cds.... Am I a leaving??

This!

I truly don't understand why people are not true to themselves. I know this will come as a monumental shock to some, but...hold on...we will NEVER appeal to everybody!!!

Therefore why try?!! I don't get it. "

Me neither.

Then again, sexuality is a broad spectrum and people are often somewhere along it rather than at either end.

I can see why a man who will meet TVs but wouldn't meet a man in "man mode" might not feel that "bisexual" is an appropriate description. It would also encourage messages from men (not TVs) which would be unwelcome.

Still, to me, being bi and identifying as bi, but lying about it in case it puts women/couples off is daft.

"Because admitting you are bi on your profile scares off a lot of women and couples."
Cant see why..people should be open minded to all on here.

Her

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

People aren't all the same and gender isn't binary. To those saying that adding breast implants and surgical reassignment still makes the person male, I think you're way off the mark and I find it quite upsetting.

People have a right to determine their own gender, rather than the tyranny of the masses dictating it for them. Sexual orientation is similar in some respects.

I've learned how much incredible variety that is often really fine, exists amongst people.

Bottom line some tgirls are not masculine or self identify as guys. Get over it.

And let others explore - they may have tried something but realized it doesn't work for them.

Accept that they're honest by showing a veri and resist trying to cram them in the narrow confines of a sexual orientation box.

And consider that some people go through hell, in the process of establishing a new gender identity in a hostile world, where violence etc is not uncommon. Don't make fab become another place riddled with hostility and lack of acceptance for others' differences.

I totally agree with the OP, if you are a straight guy meeting TV/TS then that doesn't make you straight, it makes you bi curious at the very least.

I will happily fab photos of TV/TS if the look very convincing, but its not because I am wanting to have sex with them, I am straight and no matter how stunning they look, they are a bloke, and that does nothing for me

OP, I think you look like Helen Flanagan in the black and white pic, very nice picture

I knew a man who would meet Tv s and never see himself as bi as said a lot looked better then the woman he had been with ... I did put him straight and told him he was very bi .. and his profile straight .

By *hortieWoman  over a year ago

Northampton

This is why men are top marketers.

"People aren't all the same and gender isn't binary. To those saying that adding breast implants and surgical reassignment still makes the person male, I think you're way off the mark and I find it quite upsetting.

People have a right to determine their own gender, rather than the tyranny of the masses dictating it for them. Sexual orientation is similar in some respects.

I've learned how much incredible variety that is often really fine, exists amongst people.

Bottom line some tgirls are not masculine or self identify as guys. Get over it.

And let others explore - they may have tried something but realized it doesn't work for them.

Accept that they're honest by showing a veri and resist trying to cram them in the narrow confines of a sexual orientation box.

And consider that some people go through hell, in the process of establishing a new gender identity in a hostile world, where violence etc is not uncommon. Don't make fab become another place riddled with hostility and lack of acceptance for others' differences. "

Great post.

Some guys love the role play of fucking straight guys. I see it similar to women dressing up as school girls. It's just fantasy role play. Leave them to enjoy.

"Some guys love the role play of fucking straight guys. I see it similar to women dressing up as school girls. It's just fantasy role play. Leave them to enjoy. "

I mean that the women aren't REALLY schoolgirls. It's pretend. Role play.

Straight guys fucking straight guys.

By *MaleMan  over a year ago

Fibbers are not unique to single guys or the straight closet bi/gay guys.

People lying about alsorts, creating a facade or pretending around something they wish or certainly aint is the norm on these sites.

It's a psychologists playground

By *r Man.Man  over a year ago

London

I'm one of those fibbers.

My profile shows that I'm straight, when actually I'm a lesbian trapped in this mans body.

"So why so many men on here put straight on their profile but only have met up with TV/TS and not a single woman even on their friends list.?

I'm sorry but you're not 'straight' guys so why lie its a Adult site just be honest.

Its 2015 and ok to be bi/gay. "

Oh god another one of these threads.

The only labels I care for are designer ones

"People aren't all the same and gender isn't binary. To those saying that adding breast implants and surgical reassignment still makes the person male, I think you're way off the mark and I find it quite upsetting.

And consider that some people go through hell, in the process of establishing a new gender identity in a hostile world, where violence etc is not uncommon. Don't make fab become another place riddled with hostility and lack of acceptance for others' differences.

Great post. "

yea great post

By *hynot5642Man  over a year ago

Southampton

I suppose it is a matter what's in a name. I class my self as basically straight but am quite happy to wank another cock and possibly suck but I have no desire to kiss, fuck or be fucked by another male.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

And consider that some people go through hell, in the process of establishing a new gender identity in a hostile world, where violence etc is not uncommon. Don't make fab become another place riddled with hostility and lack of acceptance for others' differences. "

very well said..

By *ere-for-my-convenienceWoman  over a year ago

West Midlands

No one ever looks at singleton men's profilers anyway so they think no one notices

» Add a new message to this topic