FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Question for married couples

Question for married couples

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ackandkate OP   Couple  over a year ago

Truro

If you didn't swing, or even as you do, would you be happy for your partner to have a same sex relationship outside of your marriage?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Its a no from us both.

"If you didn't swing, or even as you do, would you be happy for your partner to have a same sex relationship outside of your marriage?

"

I'm not married, because I don't have any need to get married - but I'm in a long term relationship with a partner I live with, which is basically the same thing. (We mostly aren't planning on getting married for some tax reasons).

He's welcome to have sex with other men if he wants to. He sometimes snogs another guy if he fancies it but hasn't really taken it any further.

I'd personally be really, really, really happy for him if he met a man (or a woman) that he wanted to have a relationship with.

"If you didn't swing, or even as you do, would you be happy for your partner to have a same sex relationship outside of your marriage?

"

No.

When you say relationship do you mean just a sexual relationship as in just meet the same person regular for sex or a real relationship as in splitting their time equally between you and this other partner

"When you say relationship do you mean just a sexual relationship as in just meet the same person regular for sex or a real relationship as in splitting their time equally between you and this other partner "

Do only "real" relationships in this situation split their time equally? Are they not "real" if they don't divvy up their time into equal amounts?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

No. We agree that emotionally we are exclusive and sexually we do stuff.together.

"When you say relationship do you mean just a sexual relationship as in just meet the same person regular for sex or a real relationship as in splitting their time equally between you and this other partner

Do only "real" relationships in this situation split their time equally? Are they not "real" if they don't divvy up their time into equal amounts?"

Course not

If its a sexual relationship you just meet to have sex, if its a real relationship they are part of yours and your families life, how can the two be the same

By *lshere77Man  over a year ago

Wigan

I have two English Sprnger Spaniel dogs, they are constantly mounting each other and I must say that I find it very distasteful

"When you say relationship do you mean just a sexual relationship as in just meet the same person regular for sex or a real relationship as in splitting their time equally between you and this other partner

Do only "real" relationships in this situation split their time equally? Are they not "real" if they don't divvy up their time into equal amounts?

Course not

If its a sexual relationship you just meet to have sex, if its a real relationship they are part of yours and your families life, how can the two be the same "

I have 'real' relationships with people that I only see every few weeks. Dividing time up has everything to do with logistics and nothing to do with feelings for a person. I just found your comment a bit strange about 'splitting time equally'.

We're in this to have fun/pleasure together so we would only ever do something if we're both there.

[Removed by poster at 21/03/15 18:24:45]

"

No, just because it's same sex doesn't make it more acceptable, if she got in to a position where she wanted another relationship I would hope she'd do the decent thing and leave me, not try keep us both

Course not

If its a sexual relationship you just meet to have sex, if its a real relationship they are part of yours and your families life, how can the two be the same

I have 'real' relationships with people that I only see every few weeks. Dividing time up has everything to do with logistics and nothing to do with feelings for a person. I just found your comment a bit strange about 'splitting time equally'."

Well everybody find something strange on here and people will always pick fault in what you say I'm used to that now

It was just an expression to show the type of relationship that was ment

Maybe you don't have yo split your time 50/50 and god help if you have three relationships on the go because the logistics in that just does not go I mean how many .33333333333s can there be

I just ment sexual or someone you go out the way to make time for

In fact forget it I'm not even that interested

Do only "real" relationships in this situation split their time equally? Are they not "real" if they don't divvy up their time into equal amounts?"

I love your posts. You make me think.

Relationships outside of our marriage aren't what we seek and see them as unhealthy for what we have.

I do sleep over with my Mistress, possibly about once a month, but if it started to get "deep" I'd stop seeing her.

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

I love your posts. You make me think. "

Same here...

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Course not

I have 'real' relationships with people that I only see every few weeks. Dividing time up has everything to do with logistics and nothing to do with feelings for a person. I just found your comment a bit strange about 'splitting time equally'.

Well everybody find something strange on here and people will always pick fault in what you say I'm used to that now

It was just an expression to show the type of relationship that was ment

Maybe you don't have yo split your time 50/50 and god help if you have three relationships on the go because the logistics in that just does not go I mean how many .33333333333s can there be

I just ment sexual or someone you go out the way to make time for

In fact forget it I'm not even that interested "

By *ickawitchCouple  over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

Nope we have a relationship with each other....no one else

"I have two English Sprnger Spaniel dogs, they are constantly mounting each other and I must say that I find it very distasteful"

By *rank_SimoneCouple  over a year ago

Bideford

Nothing to worry about here as neither into same sex sex.

But if you didn't swing then any sex without your partner would be unlikely.

"Relationships outside of our marriage aren't what we seek and see them as unhealthy for what we have.

I do sleep over with my Mistress, possibly about once a month, but if it started to get "deep" I'd stop seeing her. "

Oh. This is relevant cos she is also a Tgirl.

By *ipswingCouple  over a year ago

portrush

it depends on the relationship ...

Hello, what time does your hubby start work?

By *emonWoman84Woman  over a year ago

Hartlepool

"

Happy? No.

I'd be ecstatic! Same or opposite sex. Or Trans*. Or don't know.

"I have two English Sprnger Spaniel dogs, they are constantly mounting each other and I must say that I find it very distasteful"

That's a definate no from both of us x

Nope for us too

By *ackandkate OP   Couple  over a year ago

Truro

Some interesting replies. It was not an hypothetical question. I have a mate who openly turns a blind eye to his wife having a sexual relationship with her girlfriend. He says that because it's another woman, it's not real sex so it's not really cheating.

I don't agree but thought I'd put it out there to see if you people thought as I do

"Some interesting replies. It was not an hypothetical question. I have a mate who openly turns a blind eye to his wife having a sexual relationship with her girlfriend. He says that because it's another woman, it's not real sex so it's not really cheating.

I don't agree but thought I'd put it out there to see if you people thought as I do "

I find it highly insulting for him to suggest that my relationship with my girlfriend is not a 'real' relationship or 'real' sex.

I wonder if he believes that lesbians don't have real sex or real relationships either?

Most likely I suspect he just can't do anything about it so he's just making shit up to make himself feel better.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Some interesting replies. It was not an hypothetical question. I have a mate who openly turns a blind eye to his wife having a sexual relationship with her girlfriend. He says that because it's another woman, it's not real sex so it's not really cheating.

I don't agree but thought I'd put it out there to see if you people thought as I do

I find it highly insulting for him to suggest that my relationship with my girlfriend is not a 'real' relationship or 'real' sex.

I wonder if he believes that lesbians don't have real sex or real relationships either?

Most likely I suspect he just can't do anything about it so he's just making shit up to make himself feel better."

It's quite a common feeling though quite a few couples have a females only kissing rule

» Add a new message to this topic