FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > in ore or intimidated by other fab members???

in ore or intimidated by other fab members???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Be it for whatever reason, their looks, body or confidence, is anyone intimidated by another fab member?..mines slutmeup500 her confidence must be off the chart!!

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *iss_Samantha_LovecockTV/TS  over a year ago

bmth /poole sometimes blandford

its easy to be confident online .

you can be anyone you want to be

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No, I don't find anyone on here intimidaing most aren't what they seem in real life anyway

By *entadreadMan  over a year ago

Essex

Would not be intimidated, I like confidence and intelligence in people.

"its easy to be confident online .

you can be anyone you want to be "

I'm not in awe of anyone. I may enjoy some members confidence and be entertained by some members bravado but certainly doesnt make me roll my eyes and say "if only".

"I'm not in awe of anyone. I may enjoy some members confidence and be entertained by some members bravado but certainly doesnt make me roll my eyes and say "if only"."

I often roll my eyes at them, but it's not usually in a positive way

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Not intimidated by anyone off here. It's just strangers on an Internet site.

yes by the scarey looking ones and the agressive ones.

I bet her who's _iewed me has gone off the chart as well now!!

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

I find some people on here awesome in both the current and old meaning of the word but I am not intimidated by awesomeness. In terms of possibly meeting some of them then I'd wonder how I'd measure up so to speak but if we got as far as meeting I would assume they found me pretty awesome too otherwise they wouldn't want to meet me in the first place.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Not intimidated or in awe of anyone on here.

It depends what you think confidence is. There are people on here who do things I wouldn't do in a million years sex-wise, I don't believe it makes them any more or less confident or brave than me, it's just what they're into and I'm not. I don't feel in awe of anyone, and it could be an entirely created persona anyway.

"I'm not in awe of anyone. I may enjoy some members confidence and be entertained by some members bravado but certainly doesnt make me roll my eyes and say "if only".

I often roll my eyes at them, but it's not usually in a positive way "

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

Nope, no one can compete with my awesomeness (maybe Chuck Norris if he were on Fab)

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"yes by the scarey looking ones and the agressive ones."

I am a fluffy ickle puppy

I'm not saying anyone is better or worse than anyone else, but you have to admit some profiles just standout for whatever reason, and as much as I'll get derided her, not everyone was born equal.

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

Not in awe but I am impressed by others achievements sometimes like how far Evie has come with Her running or 2wheels and his marathons to name just a couple.

you can be anyone you want to be

"

This is so true but being a VWE billionaire with the body of a god, why would i want to pretend to anyone else??

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I'm not saying anyone is better or worse than anyone else, but you have to admit some profiles just standout for whatever reason, and as much as I'll get derided her, not everyone was born equal."

No they aren't but intimidation and awe are quite strong words to be using.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

[Removed by poster at 21/03/15 17:26:28]

Impressed by certain people's knowledge and friendliness. Oh and definitely impressed by some of the photos

"I'm not in awe of anyone. I may enjoy some members confidence and be entertained by some members bravado but certainly doesnt make me roll my eyes and say "if only".

I often roll my eyes at them, but it's not usually in a positive way "

Yeah fair point, there's eye rolling aplenty for those I find objectionable!

i am in awe of some peoples beauty (mainly women)

and at times i have felt intimidated by others strong personalities.. as i have aged and grown as a person ive become less intimidated and just accepting of their characters and abilities to express opinions

"yes by the scarey looking ones and the agressive ones.

I am a fluffy ickle puppy "

don't believe you.

Maybe wrong choice of words than. Personally I know when someone is out of my league. Because of whatever reason I can find them intimidating.likewise if someone is clearly more confident than me in bed, more sexy or alluring...I can find myself in awe of them.

By *ardbellyCouple  over a year ago

Alicante

We met a couple just two weekends ago..she was intimidated by mrs _ardbelly ? We get it all the time..FFS ?

She's normal..

I don't think I take Fab serious enough to feel intimidated by anyone tbh

Kent

"We met a couple just two weekends ago..she was intimidated by mrs _ardbelly ? We get it all the time..FFS ?

She's normal.. "

She has a phenomenal body!!

"Maybe wrong choice of words than. Personally I know when someone is out of my league. Because of whatever reason I can find them intimidating.likewise if someone is clearly more confident than me in bed, more sexy or alluring...I can find myself in awe of them."

I can understand feeling like someone is out of your league, I definitely feel that sometimes. But it's not because I think they're better than me, more confident or whatever, so I wouldn't say it makes me in awe of them, it's just that I know they wouldn't be interested if it was real life, because they look a certain way and I dont.

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

you can be anyone you want to be "

I Am Spartacus

"We met a couple just two weekends ago..she was intimidated by mrs _ardbelly ? We get it all the time..FFS ?

She's normal.. "

I'm sure she is normal, but her figure is exceptional and unfortunately we occupy a society where woman in particular are judged on there looks. I was a fat girl when younger and worked bloody hard to lose the weight throughout my teenage years, I'm far from perfect, and can freely admit I find slim petite girls I intimidating as I feel the majority of men find find this more appealing.

She's normal.. "

She has an amazing body.

Alicante

I can't argue with that..but she is very quite and reserved..never says bad things about people and just goes with the flow..but our pics seem to be our own worst enemy it seems ?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Maybe wrong choice of words than. Personally I know when someone is out of my league. Because of whatever reason I can find them intimidating.likewise if someone is clearly more confident than me in bed, more sexy or alluring...I can find myself in awe of them."

I see what you're saying, I suspect that my age and experience have shown me that looks and sexual ability while sometimes impressive are rarely important enough to be described in the terms you use.

I can't say that I'm intimidated by anyone on here. ...There are one or two that I admire for their confidence or their beauty but I wouldn't say I was in awe of anyone.

By *oward1978Man  over a year ago

Rotherham

"Be it for whatever reason, their looks, body or confidence, is anyone intimidated by another fab member?..mines slutmeup500 her confidence must be off the chart!!"

There are lots of women on fab I'm in genuine awe of for various reasons. Slutmeup500 is one of those women I'd love to meet in the flesh. The OP is another one of those women that impresses me.

I love women who have a sexual confidence and who appear to have not too many hang-ups and are quite laid back but that's just something that I'm attracted to.

"I can't argue with that..but she is very quite and reserved..never says bad things about people and just goes with the flow..but our pics seem to be our own worst enemy it seems ? "

I have no doubt she is, but personally if I stood next to her I'd feel like a bot bellied pig lol

Alicante

She's normal..

I'm sure she is normal, but her figure is exceptional and unfortunately we occupy a society where woman in particular are judged on there looks. I was a fat girl when younger and worked bloody hard to lose the weight throughout my teenage years, I'm far from perfect, and can freely admit I find slim petite girls I intimidating as I feel the majority of men find find this more appealing."

She is in awe of confident ladies ?..but likes posing..I said do it before she gets old n wrinkly..

Kent

"I can't argue with that..but she is very quite and reserved..never says bad things about people and just goes with the flow..but our pics seem to be our own worst enemy it seems ? "

I wouldn't of thought anything bad about her from your pics. She just looks amazing!!!

I'm sure it's not because other people think you're not nice people in any way, it's generally their own insecurities. For example, I wouldn't meet a woman that much smaller and slimmer than me because I'd struggle to enjoy myself feeling like I was being compared next to them. They could be lovely and laid back and welcoming but it's about my own hang-ups.

By *overs14Couple  over a year ago

norwich

She's normal.. "

She has an amazing body, I'd kill for her figure. And your pictures are fantastic.

Btw love your shoes gossip girl...I'm in awe lol

I wouldn't say I'm in awe of anyone on here. In a straight way I admire the guys who have a better physique than I.

Some of the women scare me a bit and I wouldn't reach out to them as I'm not sure I would enjoy. I do agree with the initial comment that slut500 seems to be pretty cool but gangbangs aren't my thing.

I've just re-read what I've written and it doesn't make a lot of sense to me and seems rather contradictory! Welcome to my head

Nah

I think I'm a fat fucker...Im never going to be a size 8.. I sometimes look at Womens figures and think oh she has a nice body..I have just accepted me for me I guess.

I'm indifferent. Just pics and words of people I'm not going to meet. The ones I have met I've had a very nice time with,I'm not an impressionable person.

"I wouldn't say I'm in awe of anyone on here. In a straight way I admire the guys who have a better physique than I.

Some of the women scare me a bit and I wouldn't reach out to them as I'm not sure I would enjoy. I do agree with the initial comment that slut500 seems to be pretty cool but gangbangs aren't my thing.

I've just re-read what I've written and it doesn't make a lot of sense to me and seems rather contradictory! Welcome to my head "

I've just re read mine and the spelling and grammar are appalling. My excuse is fat thumbs and gritty contact lenses

Kent

"Btw love your shoes gossip girl...I'm in awe lol"

Aw thanks! Ebay! X

Alicante

Her body isn't better than yours..it's just the way she carries herself while posing..I can make lots of women look amazing..without photoshop..but you ladies won't let me ?

"Btw love your shoes gossip girl...I'm in awe lol

Aw thanks! Ebay! X"

Ohhh ta x

By *ountry girl1980Woman  over a year ago

Hyde

I think being too confident can sometimes be very off putting

I'm neither in awe or intimidated by anyone. On Fab or anywhere else.

There are people I respect more than others though.

"Her body isn't better than yours..it's just the way she carries herself while posing..I can make lots of women look amazing..without photoshop..but you ladies won't let me ? "

Some of us would be more of a challenge than others. ...

I don't think anyone on this site is 'out of my league'.

Quite simply because I don't believe there is a 'league' to play in. Just a load of individuals, none of whom are any better than any others.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"I'm indifferent. Just pics and words of people I'm not going to meet. The ones I have met I've had a very nice time with,I'm not an impressionable person."

frame this moment.... i actually agree with you....

in a way i think people care too much about what people think, you don't get along with everyone in life... so why would you get along with everyone here....

people want to be liked too much....

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

She's normal.. "

Oh Mrs Hardbelly has the most fantastic figure I have seen, so tell her to just enjoy and be proud!

Rotherham

How someone looks is not what's going to impress me or make me awestruck at all. A person's personality is what will impress me (or not). A woman with confidence in herself is a very attractive trait.

"I can't argue with that..but she is very quite and reserved..never says bad things about people and just goes with the flow..but our pics seem to be our own worst enemy it seems ?

I'm sure it's not because other people think you're not nice people in any way, it's generally their own insecurities. For example, I wouldn't meet a woman that much smaller and slimmer than me because I'd struggle to enjoy myself feeling like I was being compared next to them. They could be lovely and laid back and welcoming but it's about my own hang-ups. "

This

"Her body isn't better than yours..it's just the way she carries herself while posing..I can make lots of women look amazing..without photoshop..but you ladies won't let me ?

Some of us would be more of a challenge than others. ... "

He would have to photoshop my spotty bum...no matter what I do they appear..

Forum Mod

I'm not intimidated by anyone

We're all just people

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Her body isn't better than yours..it's just the way she carries herself while posing..I can make lots of women look amazing..without photoshop..but you ladies won't let me ? "

Lol you are treading on very thin ice

I think you should accept compliments on your wifes behalf gracefully. You take the photos but she supplies the raw.materials and other people's insecurities aren't her fault or your responsibility to make better.

"

I've just re read mine and the spelling and grammar are appalling. My excuse is fat thumbs and gritty contact lenses "

Ha - I did wonder about that especially since you indicated in your (very nice) profile that you have a brain

"Maybe wrong choice of words than. Personally I know when someone is out of my league. Because of whatever reason I can find them intimidating.likewise if someone is clearly more confident than me in bed, more sexy or alluring...I can find myself in awe of them.

I can understand feeling like someone is out of your league, I definitely feel that sometimes. But it's not because I think they're better than me, more confident or whatever, so I wouldn't say it makes me in awe of them, it's just that I know they wouldn't be interested if it was real life, because they look a certain way and I dont. "

I've always been curious by the suggestion people would meet others they wouldn't ordinarily meet or notice off the site. I agree with the sentiment geographically as there are people I would not have met unless I had travelled to their town with mates on a night out, but personally speaking I've only met (or made overtures to meet) people that I would off the site, in regards to attractiveness

This aspect of the answer is certainly open to scrutiny if I've absolutely missed the fundamentals of what Anna meant and I'm more than open to correction.

As for the OP's question, no I'm not intimated by any profile. If I look at a profile and think 'whoa' it's usually accompanied by a nod and I'm interested to know more

... The fact it's usually not reciprocated is neither here nor there. Haha

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I'm not intimidated by anyone

We're all just people "

ROOOOOOOAAAAAAASRRRRRR

Intimidated yet?

Forum Mod

"I'm not intimidated by anyone

We're all just people

ROOOOOOOAAAAAAASRRRRRR

Intimidated yet? "

Here kitty kitty

"I don't think anyone on this site is 'out of my league'.

Quite simply because I don't believe there is a 'league' to play in. Just a load of individuals, none of whom are any better than any others."

That's a concept I wish I could buy into. This whole equality detritus has been drip fed down to us. There are people who stand out, are more intelligent, better looking etc it's a fact of human existence

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

I am aware of how ordinary I am. But I am a pleaser and have always had good re_iews. So, I know if I can get past their taste filters I will be ok.

Quite simply because I don't believe there is a 'league' to play in. Just a load of individuals, none of whom are any better than any others.

That's a concept I wish I could buy into. This whole equality detritus has been drip fed down to us. There are people who stand out, are more intelligent, better looking etc it's a fact of human existence "

But that doesn't mean that they're not interested in men. One of my partners is more intelligent and far more athletic than me, but he's still interested in me. My other partner is funnier than me and has a really well paid job, but he's still interested in me. One of my partners is very fat, and I am very slim and athletic, but I'm still interested in him.

Both my partners stand out as exceptional humans in some way - but they're still interested in me. Why? Because they believe there's something exceptional about me.

"

I've just re read mine and the spelling and grammar are appalling. My excuse is fat thumbs and gritty contact lenses

Ha - I did wonder about that especially since you indicated in your (very nice) profile that you have a brain "

Im afraid it doesn't always extend to my typing skills x

Yeah its down to peoples insecurities, for instance if I was invited to a mmmf, and even though she was interested in me, If the other two blokes had six packs, 6ft+ tall and looked like male models I would feel pretty pointless at the point, I wouldn't be in awe of them or intimidated by them, just a bit pointless as to why the 3rd guy isn't like them!.... .. if that makes any sense!

Rotherham

That's a concept I wish I could buy into. This whole equality detritus has been drip fed down to us. There are people who stand out, are more intelligent, better looking etc it's a fact of human existence "

I guess they'll always be people out there that are better than you at various things but that's no reason to feel inferior. You just have to have confidence in your own abilities and try to be best human being you can possibly be

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Yes it is. I'm in awe of Stephen Hawkins intelligence and intimidated by a man with a gun but as I said earlier looks and sexual techniques don't come in that category for me.

"Nope, no one can compete with my awesomeness (maybe Chuck Norris if he were on Fab) "

Chuck Norris isn't on fab. if he was, admin would have implemented the 'roundhouse kick to the head' button

I don't know whether it was awe. No it wasn't that more intrigued by someone on here. Amazing profile (which of course I won't name). Lots and lots of amazing veris. In my head this person was amazing! Saw them in a club and so disappointed. Lets just say it reinforced the 'any holes a goal' analogy beautifully. So don't believe all you read!!

That's a concept I wish I could buy into. This whole equality detritus has been drip fed down to us. There are people who stand out, are more intelligent, better looking etc it's a fact of human existence

But that doesn't mean that they're not interested in men. One of my partners is more intelligent and far more athletic than me, but he's still interested in me. My other partner is funnier than me and has a really well paid job, but he's still interested in me. One of my partners is very fat, and I am very slim and athletic, but I'm still interested in him.

Both my partners stand out as exceptional humans in some way - but they're still interested in me. Why? Because they believe there's something exceptional about me.

"

Now that I do agree with. But we are talking about what attracts an individual here. Wit and humour will get you in my knickers far quicker than a six pack and flash car. But there is no getting away from the polarisation of some profiles. Maybe it's my take on life or my insecurities coming out. But I don't always contact people who I think are out of my league in the context of fab.

Rotherham

Now that I do agree with. But we are talking about what attracts an individual here. Wit and humour will get you in my knickers far quicker than a six pack and flash car. But there is no getting away from the polarisation of some profiles. Maybe it's my take on life or my insecurities coming out. But I don't always contact people who I think are out of my league in the context of fab."

Don't feel in awe. You can contact me of you want

Now that I do agree with. But we are talking about what attracts an individual here. Wit and humour will get you in my knickers far quicker than a six pack and flash car. But there is no getting away from the polarisation of some profiles. Maybe it's my take on life or my insecurities coming out. But I don't always contact people who I think are out of my league in the context of fab.

Don't feel in awe. You can contact me of you want :-

D"

Lol cheeky x

Rotherham

Don't feel in awe. You can contact me of you want :-

D

Lol cheeky x"

I'm in awe of your gorgeous arse if that helps

"

Now that I do agree with. But we are talking about what attracts an individual here. Wit and humour will get you in my knickers far quicker than a six pack and flash car. But there is no getting away from the polarisation of some profiles. Maybe it's my take on life or my insecurities coming out. But I don't always contact people who I think are out of my league in the context of fab."

So how do you construct the league table? Do we need one list with the size of someones biceps and another list with the size of someones IQ? If you are lower than them on one list, can you still contact them if you're higher than them on the other list?

I know it sounds ridiculous, but that is essentially the kind of thing that 'out of your league' means when you break it down. And I think once you start to see that statement for the ridiculous concept that it is, you start to wonder why you've been playing by those rules.

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

No, I'm not in awe of anyone, or intimidated by people on here. There are a lot of people whom I admire, more for personality or achievements, on here.

I don't find myself intimidated, but I'd have to stamp on a few of my insecurities for a few people on here if I ever was to meet them.

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

Yes, all of them intimidate me. I'm a shy, retiring wallflower.

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

"I don't find myself intimidated, but I'd have to stamp on a few of my insecurities for a few people on here if I ever was to meet them.

"

No need, I love Geordie Lasses

"Yes, all of them intimidate me. I'm a shy, retiring wallflower."

Bolocks ***coughs***

"Yes, all of them intimidate me. I'm a shy, retiring wallflower.

Bolocks ***coughs*** "

Alicante

"Her body isn't better than yours..it's just the way she carries herself while posing..I can make lots of women look amazing..without photoshop..but you ladies won't let me ?

But the contrast between both your bodies would be amazing

"

So how do you construct the league table? Do we need one list with the size of someones biceps and another list with the size of someones IQ? If you are lower than them on one list, can you still contact them if you're higher than them on the other list?

I know it sounds ridiculous, but that is essentially the kind of thing that 'out of your league' means when you break it down. And I think once you start to see that statement for the ridiculous concept that it is, you start to wonder why you've been playing by those rules."

Whoa!!! stand down private!! That's your option but I would appreciate you not having a go at what clearly is a salient and emotive thread. You can't talk for me or how I feel about my body or insecurities and the iq and looks things was just an example not the rule!

[Removed by poster at 21/03/15 18:13:50]

I do wish I.had the looks and confidence of most of the women on here

Alicante

She's normal..

Oh Mrs Hardbelly has the most fantastic figure I have seen, so tell her to just enjoy and be proud! "

She is and does..

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

"Not intimidated by anyone off here. It's just strangers on an Internet site. "

"

I know it sounds ridiculous, but that is essentially the kind of thing that 'out of your league' means when you break it down. And I think once you start to see that statement for the ridiculous concept that it is, you start to wonder why you've been playing by those rules."

Er, what she said. Lol

By *remiumChocolate_milkMan  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

I believe even the most confident fabster can at times be the complete opposite in reality.

You have to take things with a pinch of salt on here.

Didn't we witness a melt down on this forum just a few days ago demonstrating this?

"

Whoa!!! stand down private!! That's your option but I would appreciate you not having a go at what clearly is a salient and emotive thread. You can't talk for me or how I feel about my body or insecurities and the iq and looks things was just an example not the rule!"

I'm not 'having a go'. I'm pointing out a way you could try looking at the whole 'league' thing to try and realise that it's just all a horrible social construct that doesn't help anyone. By disarming it's power by realising it's a bit of a ridiculous idea you might not feel that way anymore and would just contact whoever you wanted, without feeling like they were going to judge you. Because you know, they're probably not going to judge you.

No, intimidation doesn't come in to it. No one is going to be what they appear to be anyway, it just isn't possible to get a true reflection of a multi-faceted personality

"

I know it sounds ridiculous, but that is essentially the kind of thing that 'out of your league' means when you break it down. And I think once you start to see that statement for the ridiculous concept that it is, you start to wonder why you've been playing by those rules.

Er, what she said. Lol"

The point is that it's in your own head though. If I could put all my insecurities to bed and apply cold rational logic to everything then I would have done. But self-esteem and self-image aren't as simple as that, so I can't.

Alicante

Lol you are treading on very thin ice

I think you should accept compliments on your wifes behalf gracefully. You take the photos but she supplies the raw.materials and other people's insecurities aren't her fault or your responsibility to make better. "

..I do accept the compliments..as does she..the thread is about intimidation which appears our pics do to some others ? So stops people contacting or meeting us ?

Hell yeah And then some!

"

Er, what she said. Lol

The point is that it's in your own head though. If I could put all my insecurities to bed and apply cold rational logic to everything then I would have done. But self-esteem and self-image aren't as simple as that, so I can't. "

Indeed

If im totally honest most of the female profiles on here have something I would like !!! Im quite shy, not the most confident, and very curvy. So would like a bit of everyone elses pics and confidence please lol xx

"

Whoa!!! stand down private!! That's your option but I would appreciate you not having a go at what clearly is a salient and emotive thread. You can't talk for me or how I feel about my body or insecurities and the iq and looks things was just an example not the rule!

I'm not 'having a go'. I'm pointing out a way you could try looking at the whole 'league' thing to try and realise that it's just all a horrible social construct that doesn't help anyone. By disarming it's power by realising it's a bit of a ridiculous idea you might not feel that way anymore and would just contact whoever you wanted, without feeling like they were going to judge you. Because you know, they're probably not going to judge you."

It seems I disagree with you one minute and agree the next! I'd love t break out of conformity and the restraints it places on me, but unfortunately we are governed in a way by social norms and acceptability. The films we watch the magazines we read all lead to an impossible goal in the eyes of popular culture. I don't agree with it. But unfortunately we, and woman especially, are judged by our appearance. I think your lucky not to have these restraints. I do my best to think positive about my weight or looks but unfortunately I can't given other people's perception or _iew of me

Forum Mod

"I believe even the most confident fabster can at times be the complete opposite in reality.

Didn't we witness a melt down on this forum just a few days ago demonstrating this?"

There have been many surprising meltdowns on here,it amazes me sometimes

"I believe even the most confident fabster can at times be the complete opposite in reality.

Didn't we witness a melt down on this forum just a few days ago demonstrating this?

There have been many surprising meltdowns on here,it amazes me sometimes "

Did i miss something who melted..down?

Rotherham

"

I'm not 'having a go'. I'm pointing out a way you could try looking at the whole 'league' thing to try and realise that it's just all a horrible social construct that doesn't help anyone. By disarming it's power by realising it's a bit of a ridiculous idea you might not feel that way anymore and would just contact whoever you wanted, without feeling like they were going to judge you. Because you know, they're probably not going to judge you.

It seems I disagree with you one minute and agree the next! I'd love t break out of conformity and the restraints it places on me, but unfortunately we are governed in a way by social norms and acceptability. The films we watch the magazines we read all lead to an impossible goal in the eyes of popular culture. I don't agree with it. But unfortunately we, and woman especially, are judged by our appearance. I think your lucky not to have these restraints. I do my best to think positive about my weight or looks but unfortunately I can't given other people's perception or _iew of me"

Just from reading your profile you are one of those women on here that does impress me. You seem so confident in yourself and strike me as someone who doesn't necessarily care too much about what others think of you.

By *onbons_xxMan  over a year ago

Bolton

Not intimidated as such but consider members to be ace (trying not to use awesome!) and would like to think some would think the same of me too.

There's others that I consider to be the opposite in terms of ace-ness but try and avoid them so don't bother me either way, they're amusing though

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Would not be intimidated, I like confidence and intelligence in people. "

This!

"

It seems I disagree with you one minute and agree the next! I'd love t break out of conformity and the restraints it places on me, but unfortunately we are governed in a way by social norms and acceptability. The films we watch the magazines we read all lead to an impossible goal in the eyes of popular culture. I don't agree with it. But unfortunately we, and woman especially, are judged by our appearance. I think your lucky not to have these restraints. I do my best to think positive about my weight or looks but unfortunately I can't given other people's perception or _iew of me

Just from reading your profile you are one of those women on here that does impress me. You seem so confident in yourself and strike me as someone who doesn't necessarily care too much about what others think of you."

Thanks you! I don't really I just enjoy the banter lol

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

good lord......... NO

By *iss_Samantha_LovecockTV/TS  over a year ago

bmth /poole sometimes blandford

"

I Am Spartacus "

no.. I'm Spartacus ..

"Not intimidated as such but consider members to be ace (trying not to use awesome!) and would like to think some would think the same of me too.

There's others that I consider to be the opposite in terms of ace-ness but try and avoid them so don't bother me either way, they're amusing though "

Love this post, puts into words much more articulately than I could. I concur.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I really admire certain posters for a variety of reasons, mostly their individuality and candidness.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

i used to be but then i realised they are just people.

[Removed by poster at 21/03/15 18:56:28]

No, not at all.

Rotherham

"i used to be but then i realised they are just people."

Yes, indeed.

Forum Mod

"Not intimidated as such but consider members to be ace (trying not to use awesome!) and would like to think some would think the same of me too.

There's others that I consider to be the opposite in terms of ace-ness but try and avoid them so don't bother me either way, they're amusing though "

Awwsome

He would have to photoshop my spotty bum...no matter what I do they appear.. "

Exfoliation

Exfoliation "

I've tried that and tea tree and clearsil oh well.. Now everyone knows I have a spotty arse

Yes.

I am rediculeously unphotogenic there's no way anyone could make me look good on a photo, I don't know what I do I just take a really bad pic

Nope , but that's me

"Be it for whatever reason, their looks, body or confidence, is anyone intimidated by another fab member?..mines slutmeup500 her confidence must be off the chart!!"

I just checked her profile from curiosity. Obvieusly. She definitely lives up to her name

I am rediculeously unphotogenic there's no way anyone could make me look good on a photo, I don't know what I do I just take a really bad pic "

Same.

Being photogenic is apparently to do with how your features reflect light, and positioning yourself most effectively.

I have features that don't reflect light in an appealing way and my body is a lost cause no matter how I try to arrange it.

"Yes, all of them intimidate me. I'm a shy, retiring wallflower."

Is there a doctor in the house? My split sides need stitching up

I'm bloody envious of certain people for having shagged people I want to shag

"I'm bloody envious of certain people for having shagged people I want to shag

"

I'm glad it's not just me

Exfoliation

I've tried that and tea tree and clearsil oh well.. Now everyone knows I have a spotty arse "

Dry body brushing with a bristle brush or loofah is good too. Keep doing it. Pretty face

I'm glad it's not just me "

Yes its the same for me lol

I'm glad it's not just me "

I'm not entirely serious. Only very slightly serious.

I have a list for when Funky finally gets round to teaching me to make lampshades from human skin...

How do you manage to avoid people?

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

I admire or am envious of some posters for various reasons like their beauty, confidence,intelligence or how they explain themselves, their drive and willpower (to name a few)

Intimidated by them,no as that's too strong a word to use.

I'm glad it's not just me

I'm not entirely serious. Only very slightly serious.

I have a list for when Funky finally gets round to teaching me to make lampshades from human skin... "

Count us in

Exfoliation

I've tried that and tea tree and clearsil oh well.. Now everyone knows I have a spotty arse "

I feel your pain. I can do as much body brushing, exfoliating and scrubbing as I want but sometimes it just wants to be spotty

No I'm not in awe of anyone but I admire many people.

I have never avoided challenge on here, this is only an Internet site, it's hardly important.

I am strong minded and I do voice my opinion. I am quite comfortable in debating and challenging.

When you meet people for real it's unlikely you will get to see their true personality. At socials you tend to only speak to people for a short time, and then it's only 'hi good to meet you etc etc',

so you won't really get a true measure of their personality. Set up a debate and ask a contentious question and you'll have a better insight.

Exfoliation

I've tried that and tea tree and clearsil oh well.. Now everyone knows I have a spotty arse

I feel your pain. I can do as much body brushing, exfoliating and scrubbing as I want but sometimes it just wants to be spotty "

I kinda feel it's a shame you feel like that. Every one here is just an ordinary everyday person with all the same hang ups, day to day problems and lives. There's just small facets of the whole person here. I don't feel awed or intimidated by anyone here really.

"No I'm not in awe of anyone but I admire many people.

I have never avoided challenge on here, this is only an Internet site, it's hardly important.

I am strong minded and I do voice my opinion. I am quite comfortable in debating and challenging.

When you meet people for real it's unlikely you will get to see their true personality. At socials you tend to only speak to people for a short time, and then it's only 'hi good to meet you etc etc',

so you won't really get a true measure of their personality. Set up a debate and ask a contentious question and you'll have a better insight. "

Excellent post, they way some people react to their _iews being challenged is indeed very insightful.

Rotherham

so you won't really get a true measure of their personality. Set up a debate and ask a contentious question and you'll have a better insight.

Excellent post, they way some people react to their _iews being challenged is indeed very insightful."

You must remember that some people are never wrong

"

Excellent post, they way some people react to their _iews being challenged is indeed very insightful."

Ain't that the truth!

"I kinda feel it's a shame you feel like that. Every one here is just an ordinary everyday person with all the same hang ups, day to day problems and lives. There's just small facets of the whole person here. I don't feel awed or intimidated by anyone here really. "

Well said much nicer to read positive points.

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

I'm not in awe of anyone either, we all contribute and have opinions, Vive la difference

Excellent post, they way some people react to their _iews being challenged is indeed very insightful.

You must remember that some people are never wrong "

And some are never right! The beauty of the Forums

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I think some overly worry about what others think of them, they shouldn't...

they try to mould themselves into the perceived 'perfect swinger'.

and that doesn't exist.

Nope

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

Nope, not in awe, nor intimidated by anyone.

I really don't put much sway into anything on line - it really doesn't matter. Same as when someone attacks me for my _iews... its just words on a screen and no more personal than reading a book.

Forum Mod

Who intimidated the OP off the site?

Take care x

"Who intimidated the OP off the site?

Take care x "

Off thread, but love the av honeypot

Take care x "

Was thinking the same

Maybe it was the spotty arse talk

By *onbons_xxMan  over a year ago

Bolton

I think it was the poo on the plane ditty

Forum Mod

Take care x

Off thread, but love the av honeypot "

Thank you xx

It'll more than likely be back to tassley tits tomorrow

By *overs14Couple  over a year ago

norwich

"Maybe it was the spotty arse talk "

Lol

I'm not in "awe" of anyone...

But I reckon id get along with some regulars... Banter anyway.

Take care x

Thank you xx

It'll more than likely be back to tassley tits tomorrow "

**WHITE KNIGTESS ALERT**

And your tassley tits are awesome too

**ALERT ENDS

PS, I've already saved your av to my iPad and gonna post it on FB tomoz

Forum Mod

Take care x

Thank you xx

**WHITE KNIGTESS ALERT**

**ALERT ENDS

PS, I've already saved your av to my iPad and gonna post it on FB tomoz "

Oooh goodie! can you make it a decent profile on there,the last one was utter shite

"Maybe it was the spotty arse talk "

Take care x

Thank you xx

**WHITE KNIGTESS ALERT**

**ALERT ENDS

PS, I've already saved your av to my iPad and gonna post it on FB tomoz

Oooh goodie! can you make it a decent profile on there,the last one was utter shite "

Tough luck chick. It's going on my profile and everyone knows I'm an utter slapper

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I can't remember who the OP was

All the best anyway

"I can't remember who the OP was

All the best anyway "

Tighterthanyourwife or something like that

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

All the best anyway

Tighterthanyourwife or something like that "

Still none the wiser

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

But thanks

Im not intimidated on here..im confident enough to take that

Her

All the best anyway "

Don't think it was a cock, View so you're ok

By *ocketrocket80Man  over a year ago

Walsall

[Removed by poster at 21/03/15 22:03:12]

Walsall

BOO

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

All the best anyway

Don't think it was a cock, View so you're ok "

Phew I was worried a good one had gone before I nicked his pics....

Walsall

Did that scare or intimidate anyone?

Don't do fear or intimidation, fully accept I'm not for everyone, but we're all equal on here

Forum Mod

"Did that scare or intimidate anyone?"

No

You need to work on your BOO!

All the best anyway

Phew I was worried a good one had gone before I nicked his pics...."

Can send you one of mine,,,it's purple and plastic, but it's a damn good size

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

All the best anyway

Can send you one of mine,,,it's purple and plastic, but it's a damn good size "

Deal

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

All the best anyway

Tighterthanyourwife or something like that "

She started a couple more threads as well today

Walsall

"Did that scare or intimidate anyone?

No

You need to work on your BOO! "

Drat!! I appreciate the positive criticism though

All the best anyway

Can send you one of mine,,,it's purple and plastic, but it's a damn good size

Deal "

Way hey, I've pulled

Walsall

BOOOOOOOO - For those that prefer size

boo boo boo boo - For those that prefer stamina

Boo hoo hoo - For those that aren't getting any