FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > School girl fantasy...

School girl fantasy...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just posted to another thread where the OP was dressed as a school girl in some of the pics. Don't get me wrong she looked absolutely stunning and extremely hot. But as adults isn't it a bit wrong we fantasise about that sort of imagery?

Or am I over thinking it?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I can't stand it either. It's just creepy in my opinion.

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

doen't do one iota of sensation for my balls at all.

I hate it, I just had a message asking about a uniform, I wasn't impressed!! I feel that anybody that likes that kinda thing is just wrong and potentially dangerous, certainly wouldn't allow them near kids!!

I like the whole teacher thing but not school girl. More College!

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

It's been seen as harmless fun in the past.

Im glad to say it's finally being revealed for what it is.

Women dressed as girls on a night out for a laugh yes.

Men fucking them while they behave like women - Yes.

Men asking them to pretend to be schoolgirls.... NO NO NO ....

Glad it's not just me thinking this way then...

It is just role play as the OP of the last thread I posted too, pointed out.

Flip side of this, I do think the media has a lot to answer too in making us think this way in what could be seen as something harmless between consenting adults...

It's on the whole harmeless fun... Clubs on st trinians nights for instance are a laugh and its nothing but to do with sexualising children.

Since when did you see school uniforms like the women dress up in..

By *rtemisiaWoman  over a year ago

Norwich

"Just posted to another thread where the OP was dressed as a school girl in some of the pics. Don't get me wrong she looked absolutely stunning and extremely hot. But as adults isn't it a bit wrong we fantasise about that sort of imagery?

Or am I over thinking it? "

No, it's creepy.

By *verysmileMan  over a year ago

CANTERBURY

I am not interested in anyone who is either young enough to be my daughter or tries to look young enough to be my daughter. .....

We don't like this either. Its just not something we find even remotely sexy. That is just our personal preference.

By *inky BunnyMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

It is more that the uniforms project a sense of innocence and a hearkening back to one's own innocence. It is innocent fun whereas you lot are twisting it into something it is not whilst at the same time being hilariously sanctimonious about it. Lighten up!

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

it's not for me at all... and most look silly.

By *allipygousMan  over a year ago

Leicester

[Removed by poster at 21/03/15 16:20:34]

Leicester

"It is more that the uniforms project a sense of innocence and a hearkening back to one's own innocence. It is innocent fun whereas you lot are twisting it into something it is not whilst at the same time being hilariously sanctimonious about it. Lighten up!"

Do you prefer to be called daddy or sir?

Is this the wrong thread to talk about the Britney Spears video?

By *immy2xMan  over a year ago

aberdeen/inverness/ highlands

I think its very sexy. Stockings, short skirts, white blouse. Whats not to like? Practically every woman in here has probably wore a variation of this.most in their 40s probably ffs.

Its just role play, sime like to dress up ad babies, others as pony girls. Why pick on wiman that love to roleplay as innocent and young with a st trinian sexines. The same theme is done all the time but called other things like at halloween or xmas parties, woman love dressing up and men love to see them.

"It's on the whole harmeless fun... Clubs on st trinians nights for instance are a laugh and its nothing but to do with sexualising children.

Since when did you see school uniforms like the women dress up in.. "

I was at a club last night dressed up as a st trinians girl.

Absolutely loved it

I think there's a huge difference between a very young looking flat chested girl dressing up as a schoolgirl , and an obviously older woman doing so with ample cleavage , stockings and so on .

Not keen on the 'schoolgirl' theme, but take out the pigtails, loose the tie and put on some glasses for a sexy secretary look and I'm in heaven

Does this also include not watching vids of female rock band girl school?

By *iss_Samantha_LovecockTV/TS  over a year ago

bmth /poole sometimes blandford

i think most right thinking people can distinguish between dress up fun and underage sex

if u lust after a sexy cat at a halloween fancydress party.doesnt mean u want to have sex with animals does it

"Since when did you see school uniforms like the women dress up in.. "

Not in recent years, but harks back to the 1940's / 1950's era.

The fact the word 'school' is in it, indicates under 18 years old...

"i think most right thinking people can distinguish between dress up fun and underage sex

if u lust after a sexy cat at a halloween fancydress party.doesnt mean u want to have sex with animals does it"

Furries do, don't they?

"Not keen on the 'schoolgirl' theme, but take out the pigtails, loose the tie and put on some glasses for a sexy secretary look and I'm in heaven "

"Just posted to another thread where the OP was dressed as a school girl in some of the pics. Don't get me wrong she looked absolutely stunning and extremely hot. But as adults isn't it a bit wrong we fantasise about that sort of imagery?

What was her name?

Maybe it's because I'm a mother, but school girl fantasy freaks me out a little, I'm guessing it's more related to the "St trinians" type school girl, ie all above consenting age, just find it weird when I get messages from guys saying they'd love to see me dressed as a s hook girl

What was her name?"

For research purposes right

Click the green arrow next to my name to see recent posts I've done

"We don't like this either. Its just not something we find even remotely sexy. That is just our personal preference."

Most grown women look absolutely grotesque dressed as school girls, especially busty/overweight ones. I studiously avoid "St Trinian's" evenings at clubs, I expect Saville and his cronies absolutely loved em though....

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

"Not keen on the 'schoolgirl' theme, but take out the pigtails, loose the tie and put on some glasses for a sexy secretary look and I'm in heaven "

I quite regularly wear glasses and my hair in pigtails since it keeps it neatly out of the way on a day to day basis. I even pin them on the top of my head in the summertime. When I was a schoolgirl I wore contact lenses and had a neat bob. I also wore ankle length skirts and Doc Marten boots to school.

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Does this also include not watching vids of female rock band girl school?"

Or Angus Young

"

Men asking them to pretend to be schoolgirls.... NO NO NO .... "

But they aren't schoolgirls. They don't believe they are schoolgirls. The guy doesn't believe they are a schoolgirl. It's just a bit of roleplay.

Mind you, I have a real fetish for pony play, my partner and I go to events and so forth. It's not bestiality though, because, you know, I'm not having sex with an animal...

"I think there's a huge difference between a very young looking flat chested girl dressing up as a schoolgirl , and an obviously older woman doing so with ample cleavage , stockings and so on . "

Yeah, the flatchested one is WAY hotter to me.

By *inky BunnyMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

"It is more that the uniforms project a sense of innocence and a hearkening back to one's own innocence. It is innocent fun whereas you lot are twisting it into something it is not whilst at the same time being hilariously sanctimonious about it. Lighten up!

Do you prefer to be called daddy or sir?"

I think in your case you'd best call me Mommy

By *exydude69Man  over a year ago

Lothian

Not something that I have liked either. Just never felt right.

Leicester

"It is more that the uniforms project a sense of innocence and a hearkening back to one's own innocence. It is innocent fun whereas you lot are twisting it into something it is not whilst at the same time being hilariously sanctimonious about it. Lighten up!

Do you prefer to be called daddy or sir?

I think in your case you'd best call me Mommy "

Lol . . . . . . . no

By *ardbellyCouple  over a year ago

Alicante

"It's on the whole harmeless fun... Clubs on st trinians nights for instance are a laugh and its nothing but to do with sexualising children.

Since when did you see school uniforms like the women dress up in.. "

Exactly

"Does this also include not watching vids of female rock band girl school?

Or Angus Young "

Ram, you are one sick puppy!

I guess Alice Cooper is out too

It's role play. Been done for years like French maid, nurse etc.

Anne summers makes a fortune selling saucy outfits of this ilk.

Don't like the idea of a French maid. It has connotations of racism and slavery.

"It's been seen as harmless fun in the past.

Im glad to say it's finally being revealed for what it is... "

What on earth are you talking about? That's just a ridiculous and offensive thing to say.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"We don't like this either. Its just not something we find even remotely sexy. That is just our personal preference.

Most grown women look absolutely grotesque dressed as school girls, especially busty/overweight ones. I studiously avoid "St Trinian's" evenings at clubs, I expect Saville and his cronies absolutely loved em though.... "

They wouldn't have because they were interested in children, these are grown ups.

"We don't like this either. Its just not something we find even remotely sexy. That is just our personal preference.

Most grown women look absolutely grotesque dressed as school girls, especially busty/overweight ones. I studiously avoid "St Trinian's" evenings at clubs, I expect Saville and his cronies absolutely loved em though....

They wouldn't have because they were interested in children, these are grown ups."

"it's not for me at all... and most look silly."

This

By *emon tart Double creamCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

It's role play!!

Someone pretending to be sweet and innocent, whilst being dirty is a huge turn on.

I'm sure everyone has had pupil/teacher fantasies and so it's being able to act them out, whilst knowing that they are above legal age.

By *lan43sumMan  over a year ago

Leicester

I wonder if we analyse most fantasies we might see reasons to link to something inappropriate if taken literally.

I enjoy spanking as a role play type sensual scene but wouldn't use violence against ladies. Would I spank a lady dressed as a school girl...mmm I'll give it some thought.....

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"It's role play!!

Someone pretending to be sweet and innocent, whilst being dirty is a huge turn on.

I'm sure everyone has had pupil/teacher fantasies and so it's being able to act them out, whilst knowing that they are above legal age.

"

Yep its role play. Anyone who is interested in under age girls will not be interested in grown women dressed in school uniform and nobody who isn't interested in under age girls will suddenly become interested because they've had sex with a 40 year old in a short skirt and pig tails.

Forum Mod

"It's role play!!

Yep its role play. Anyone who is interested in under age girls will not be interested in grown women dressed in school uniform and nobody who isn't interested in under age girls will suddenly become interested because they've had sex with a 40 year old in a short skirt and pig tails. "

I agree

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Does this also include not watching vids of female rock band girl school?

Or Angus Young

Ram, you are one sick puppy!

I guess Alice Cooper is out too"

Only when he's playing School's Out

How anyone can see some harmless role play dressing as a school girl as being wrong and a sign of a deeper darker desire is off there trolley . I'm sure when Jo dresses as a school girl I am not fantasising about children or wishing she was one and any link between the 2 is just in the mind of the person with the problem with dressing up in that fashion . I suppose if she dressed as a cheer leader that would also appear to these peopl as a sign of a darker desire ? You need to grow up and see it for what it is and if it bothers you then I suggest you seek help because I am in no way interested in kids are for you to insinuate such a link leads me to believe you may have deep seated issues yourself . So you don't like it fair enough but there is no need to try and say those who do like it are in some twisted way wanting it to be a child. Grow up and see it for what it is and not what you are trying to make it out to be . Waffle over

Him

By *oward1978Man  over a year ago

Rotherham

"It's role play!!

Yep its role play. Anyone who is interested in under age girls will not be interested in grown women dressed in school uniform and nobody who isn't interested in under age girls will suddenly become interested because they've had sex with a 40 year old in a short skirt and pig tails. "

Well said Some of these posts just prove to me how people get so brainwashed by the media. They see someone (anyone!) in a school uniform in any kind of vague sexual context and their brain just automatically thinks paedo!

Logic just goes out the window. I think it's all been said already but all I'll say is this...at the end of the day this is just consenting adults indulging in a bit of fantasy / role play. The whole thinking behind what they're doing is hard to say but it has nothing to do with having sex with children...obviously!

Has anyone ever seen a 40 year old women dressed in a sudo-school uniform and really thought that's an actual underage schoolgirl? Seriously?! Could rant on longer but can't really be bothered

Lol I had to stop myself from going on I wish I had your self control lol but maybe i'm lacking some chemical in my brain or something due to being aroused by my mrs dressing in a school uniform . Lol

Him

Rotherham

"Lol I had to stop myself from going on I wish I had your self control lol but maybe i'm lacking some chemical in my brain or something due to being aroused by my mrs dressing in a school uniform . Lol

Him"

You're pretty sick for liking such things didn't you know

I could probably write an essay on such nonsense but it's getting late...

"I can't stand it either. It's just creepy in my opinion."

My opinion exactly

"I can't stand it either. It's just creepy in my opinion.

My opinion exactly "

Do you think the people who enjoy it tho have a secret yearning for it to be a child tho ?

My opinion exactly

Do you think the people who enjoy it tho have a secret yearning for it to be a child tho ? "

I think they do

"Lol I had to stop myself from going on I wish I had your self control lol but maybe i'm lacking some chemical in my brain or something due to being aroused by my mrs dressing in a school uniform . Lol

Him

You're pretty sick for liking such things didn't you know

I could probably write an essay on such nonsense but it's getting late..."

Surely then there must be a link between bondage and kidnapping and also bdsm and violent sexual assaults if we apply the logic used here on this thread ? lol

Him

My opinion exactly

Do you think the people who enjoy it tho have a secret yearning for it to be a child tho ?

I think they do"

So I have a desire to abuse children ? Your just sick for even being able to make that connection lol I suppose those who enjoy voyeurism have a dark desire to spy on women and girls through there windows ? Absolutely mind blowing but narrow minds are often accompanied by wide mouths.

Him

Nope, nothing wrong with it ! I love to see a young lady dressed as a schoolgirl, it's kinky and not breaking any laws.

No I don't stand outside the school gates waiting to pounce on an unsuspecting 15yr old girl.

It's a fantasy, a kink - call it what you will - nothing different than a girl dressed as a goth, air hostess, dirty nurse, vampire or whatever .... Remember the key word here ..... FANTASY !

I don't think there is a connection with school girl FANTASY and wanting to have sex with a minor there are many porn scenes and full films that have this theme, I believe this is just an over think and PC gone mad, if a guy wants to dress and be treated like a baby does this mean that they are "into" children, does a woman that wants to be taking rough condone domestic violence or does a woman wanting BBC are they racist. I think everyone should chill have a drink and just go with it, it's roleplay by consenting adults . PC gone mad haha just my opinion we're not crazy on the schoolgirl thing don't get me wrong it floats My boat when jess dresses up but it's a bit much going down the " wouldn't let them near kids " road

"Nope, nothing wrong with it ! I love to see a young lady dressed as a schoolgirl, it's kinky and not breaking any laws.

No I don't stand outside the school gates waiting to pounce on an unsuspecting 15yr old girl.

It's a fantasy, a kink - call it what you will - nothing different than a girl dressed as a goth, air hostess, dirty nurse, vampire or whatever .... Remember the key word here ..... FANTASY !"

Well said mate

Him

My opinion exactly

I think they do"

That's a pretty fucking massive generalisation to make.

My opinion exactly

I think they do

That's a pretty fucking massive generalisation to make. "

LOL ya think ?

Him

This whole thread is just sad and grim however you try to dress it up.

By *ath_Neil_bifunCouple  over a year ago

near cardiff

"It is more that the uniforms project a sense of innocence and a hearkening back to one's own innocence. It is innocent fun whereas you lot are twisting it into something it is not whilst at the same time being hilariously sanctimonious about it. Lighten up!"

There's a lady on this thread with a few photos in schoolgirl-style clothes. The submissive feeling to the photos makes them really effective and I think they look great.

Does this mean people who like those photos want to fuck kids?

Get a grip on reality and start developing some original thoughts before you just spout out shite that you think others want to hear.

I quite like a debate

"This whole thread is just sad and grim however you try to dress it up."

LOL

My opinion exactly

I think they do"

You have a clockwork orange look going on with the bowler hat, what do you get up to??? Haha

My opinion exactly

I think they do

You have a clockwork orange look going on with the bowler hat, what do you get up to??? Haha "

Lmao sorry but that tickled me

Him

"There's a lady on this thread with a few photos in schoolgirl-style clothes. The submissive feeling to the photos makes them really effective and I think they look great.

Get a grip on reality and start developing some original thoughts before you just spout out shite that you think others want to hear. "

Get in there bonny lad !!! that's the kind of straight talk I like to hear

My opinion exactly

I think they do

So I have a desire to abuse children ? Your just sick for even being able to make that connection lol I suppose those who enjoy voyeurism have a dark desire to spy on women and girls through there windows ? Absolutely mind blowing but narrow minds are often accompanied by wide mouths.

Him"

i'm not narrow minded at all, I just think its completely wrong.

As for voyerism, possibly, the amount of men that wank in their windows or watching their neighbours get undressed, I'd say so.

But not all, only some

near cardiff

Most grown women look absolutely grotesque dressed as school girls, especially busty/overweight ones. I studiously avoid "St Trinian's" evenings at clubs, I expect Saville and his cronies absolutely loved em though.... "

I was under the impression that Saville was a paedophile.why would he be interested in grown women?there be no logic in this post.funny as fuck though

My opinion exactly

I think they do

You have a clockwork orange look going on with the bowler hat, what do you get up to??? Haha "

hahahaha! I stay in room and watch tv, or go out on dates with my boyfriend, so pretty much nothing haha!

I'm not keen on women dressing up to look like school girls ~ I don't think it has sinister connotations it's just not a look I think suits women of a certain age.

We also have a selection of photo's of Jo in a school uniform on our profile . We also have some of Jo in a santa outfit and as an elf . Maybe these people will accuse us of santa abuse or elf persecution or god forbid trying to steal xmas from the rest of you ?

Him

My opinion exactly

I think they do

Him

As for voyerism, possibly, the amount of men that wank in their windows or watching their neighbours get undressed, I'd say so.

But not all, only some"

But you think ALL people who like there partner to dress in a school uniform wish it was really a child tho ?

Him

"I can't stand it either. It's just creepy in my opinion."

+ 1. Peado fantasy.

+ 1. Peado fantasy. "

Don't quite get you mate you saying it's a peado's fantasy which is why they get there partner to dress up that way ?

Him

+ 1. Peado fantasy.

Don't quite get you mate you saying it's a peado's fantasy which is why they get there partner to dress up that way ?

Him"

Just an opinion. I think its sick. Each to their own.

+ 1. Peado fantasy. "

You have a bee mask on one of your cock pics. You must obviously want to attract people into bee-stiality.

My opinion exactly

I think they do

Him

But not all, only some

But you think ALL people who like there partner to dress in a school uniform wish it was really a child tho ?

Him"

Read the post again, I clearly said only some, not all

near cardiff

My opinion exactly

I think they do

Him

But not all, only some"

Well maybe not narrow minded but definitely not using any intelligence what so ever in your weak,and lame conclusion to the real reason people dress up.cause they want to fuck kids!

+ 1. Peado fantasy. "

Nonsense,some people going over the top here.

+ 1. Peado fantasy.

Him

Just an opinion. I think its sick. Each to their own. "

Then surely you must also agree that you have a secret desire to violently attack people and hurt them maybe more because of your likeness of spanking ? I am not saying in any way that people who enjoy spanking/bondage/bdsm have a secret desire to hurt or assault people but by the logic used on this thread that must surely be right woudn't you agree ?

Him

My opinion exactly

I think they do"

You clearly stated you thought ALL the people who enjoyed it had a secret yearning . That was the statement i was refering to that is all.

Him

Rotherham

"There's a lady on this thread with a few photos in schoolgirl-style clothes. The submissive feeling to the photos makes them really effective and I think they look great.

Get a grip on reality and start developing some original thoughts before you just spout out shite that you think others want to hear. "

I like the phrase 'Get A Grip'. I think it needs to start being used a hell of a lot more. Some people do seem to have lost all sense of reality, just regurgitating a lot of shit they're hearing in the media. Some may call it brainwashing. All in all this is the kind of thread that has me worrying about the future of the human race

My opinion exactly

I think they do

Him

But not all, only some

Well maybe not narrow minded but definitely not using any intelligence what so ever in your weak,and lame conclusion to the real reason people dress up.cause they want to fuck kids!"

sorry for not being "intelligent" enough for you

+ 1. Peado fantasy.

Him

Then surely you must also agree that you have a secret desire to violently attack people and hurt them maybe more because of your likeness of spanking ? I am not saying in any way that people who enjoy spanking/bondage/bdsm have a secret desire to hurt or assault people but by the logic used on this thread that must surely be right woudn't you agree ?

Him"

BDSM is more about consensual adults rather than sexualising child imagery and schoolgirl fantasies.

As I said, just my opinion, but the whole schoolgirl thing smacks too much of Jimmy Saville and his swing sniffing buddies. If thats what you get off on, good for you. But its not for me.

At the end of the day (It's night) some may think it's creepy just like some may think it's creepy to get tied up or spanked BUT there is no justification for saying there is a direct link between dressing as a school girl and wishing to abuse children . That is just ignorant and total failure of reasoning and logical processing of facts . I am saying no more on the subject now as I am tired of banging my head against a wall.

Him

near cardiff

+ 1. Peado fantasy.

Him

Him"

Logic?on this thread..in that case I'm a wannabe psychopathic torturing,domestic violence loving,slave owning pervert...oh and I want to fuck kids cause my thirty year old woman likes to dress up.and I like Cath dressed up.

Its logic,but not as we know it,because its retarded.

"

sorry for not being "intelligent" enough for you "

Well to show you how absurd your point is; as someone else points out a above, you have a Clockwork Orange feel to a few of your photos.

By your thinking you must be interested in Ultra Violence, rape and beethoven. Which is obviously ludicrous. Nobody with any common sense would jump to that conclusion.

+ 1. Peado fantasy.

Him

Him

Logic?on this thread..in that case I'm a wannabe psychopathic torturing,domestic violence loving,slave owning pervert...oh and I want to fuck kids cause my thirty year old woman likes to dress up.and I like Cath dressed up.

Its logic,but not as we know it,because its retarded.

"

don't use the word retarded

+ 1. Peado fantasy.

Him

Him

BDSM is more about consensual adults rather than sexualising child imagery and schoolgirl fantasies.

As I said, just my opinion, but the whole schoolgirl thing smacks too much of Jimmy Saville and his swing sniffing buddies. If thats what you get off on, good for you. But its not for me. "

BDSM is about inflicting certain degrees of pain in a way torturing someone so smacks (sorry for the pun) of say saddam hussain torturing the kurds . As for linking Jimmy saville to school girl uniforms I think you will find they wasn't in uniforms but everyday clothes so that must smack of it to then ?

Grrrrr you made me reply lol

Him

near cardiff

My opinion exactly

I think they do

Him

But not all, only some

Well maybe not narrow minded but definitely not using any intelligence what so ever in your weak,and lame conclusion to the real reason people dress up.cause they want to fuck kids!

sorry for not being "intelligent" enough for you "

try using reason and commonsense.all human beings are capable of this.

Making the leap to wanting to fuck kids is one of the most absurd statements I've read on here.it doesn't require that much intelligence to grasp really,just a general understanding of human sexuality,and empathy.

does it worry you that my daughter is up in her bed asleep?should be by your logic...but thankfully the world isn't like the inside of your head...

"How anyone can see some harmless role play dressing as a school girl as being wrong and a sign of a deeper darker desire is off there trolley . I'm sure when Jo dresses as a school girl I am not fantasising about children or wishing she was one and any link between the 2 is just in the mind of the person with the problem with dressing up in that fashion . I suppose if she dressed as a cheer leader that would also appear to these peopl as a sign of a darker desire ? You need to grow up and see it for what it is and if it bothers you then I suggest you seek help because I am in no way interested in kids are for you to insinuate such a link leads me to believe you may have deep seated issues yourself . So you don't like it fair enough but there is no need to try and say those who do like it are in some twisted way wanting it to be a child. Grow up and see it for what it is and not what you are trying to make it out to be . Waffle over

Him"

Interesting logic. If you think its wrong, you are a subconscious kiddy fiddler. If you get of on seeing someone dressed as a schoolgirl you aint.

Jeung and Freud would have a field day on this shit.

My opinion exactly

Do you think the people who enjoy it tho have a secret yearning for it to be a child tho ? "

Not at all, i just wouldn't want to fuck somebody dressed as a child

"How anyone can see some harmless role play dressing as a school girl as being wrong and a sign of a deeper darker desire is off there trolley . I'm sure when Jo dresses as a school girl I am not fantasising about children or wishing she was one and any link between the 2 is just in the mind of the person with the problem with dressing up in that fashion . I suppose if she dressed as a cheer leader that would also appear to these peopl as a sign of a darker desire ? You need to grow up and see it for what it is and if it bothers you then I suggest you seek help because I am in no way interested in kids are for you to insinuate such a link leads me to believe you may have deep seated issues yourself . So you don't like it fair enough but there is no need to try and say those who do like it are in some twisted way wanting it to be a child. Grow up and see it for what it is and not what you are trying to make it out to be . Waffle over

Him

Interesting logic. If you think its wrong, you are a subconscious kiddy fiddler. If you get of on seeing someone dressed as a schoolgirl you aint.

Jeung and Freud would have a field day on this shit. "

TUT You couldn't let me log off 1st could you lol . So your saying your a subconcious kiddy feeler because you think it's wrong ? Another leap of imagination there I see . I don't get off seeing just anyone in a school uniform just my mrs there is a big difference . You however seem to think that people are incapable of distinguishing between a kink that involves no children or the mention of children to claiming all people who like that are child abusers . The school uniform (term used loosely) my Mrs wears would never be allowed in school but if you see in your mind school children wearing tartan mini skirts see throught blouses long socks and heels then maybe your the one with the problem picturing school kids wearing that.

Him

Him

TUT You couldn't let me log off 1st could you lol . So your saying your a subconcious kiddy feeler because you think it's wrong ? Another leap of imagination there I see . I don't get off seeing just anyone in a school uniform just my mrs there is a big difference . You however seem to think that people are incapable of distinguishing between a kink that involves no children or the mention of children to claiming all people who like that are child abusers . The school uniform (term used loosely) my Mrs wears would never be allowed in school but if you see in your mind school children wearing tartan mini skirts see throught blouses long socks and heels then maybe your the one with the problem picturing school kids wearing that.

Him"

Whatever floats your boat. I prefer women dressed as women, not kids.

Each to their own

Rotherham

Him

Him

Each to their own "

A woman dressed in ANY outfit is still a woman.

"Whatever floats your boat. I prefer women dressed as women, not kids.

Each to their own "

... But don't you see that it's YOU associating this with children, not him.

Grown women dressed in schoolgirl stuff is NOT about children. It's about innocence, submission, etc - just like loads of other role play, bondage, etc.

I'd hate for anyone to admit liking Romeo and Julie or Game of Thrones which both have characters who are 14 years old in sexual relationships. Actually, Daenerys is 13.

Him

Him

Each to their own "

You also like to hurt them from your list of likes so does that make you a woman beater or someone who gets off on domestic violence ? Why are you even trying to say just because we like a school uniform it automatically makes us child abusers ? Even you should be able to see that is wrong to say people are secret peado's because of clothes they like there partner to dress in SOMETIMES . Get a grip mun and admit the basic facts liking a school uniform doesn't mean someone is a peado and abuses kids .

Him

My opinion exactly

I think they do

Him

But not all, only some

sorry for not being "intelligent" enough for you

try using reason and commonsense.all human beings are capable of this.

Making the leap to wanting to fuck kids is one of the most absurd statements I've read on here.it doesn't require that much intelligence to grasp really,just a general understanding of human sexuality,and empathy.

does it worry you that my daughter is up in her bed asleep?should be by your logic...but thankfully the world isn't like the inside of your head... "

don't really understand how you mean by reasoning tbh, I have a learning difficulty, or as referred in a different post "retarded"

"Whatever floats your boat. I prefer women dressed as women, not kids.

Each to their own

... But don't you see that it's YOU associating this with children, not him.

Grown women dressed in schoolgirl stuff is NOT about children. It's about innocence, submission, etc - just like loads of other role play, bondage, etc.

I'd hate for anyone to admit liking Romeo and Julie or Game of Thrones which both have characters who are 14 years old in sexual relationships. Actually, Daenerys is 13. "

That is what he can't grasp I am not associating them with kids he is lol

Thanks for a lively discussion it was good to debate how I was right lol no just kidding good night fellow threaders sleep well.......gone

By *emon tart Double creamCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

I'm going to get the missus in a school uniform one last time before the police come and arrest me for being a pedophile.

And if you like BDSM then expect a visit from your local constabulary due to you being violent.

And god help the people you have pictures with various fruits or vegetables inserted inside them as the Food Standard Agency will be monitoring your every move

By *rtemisiaWoman  over a year ago

Norwich

Him"

Me thinketh the gentleman doth not punctuate too much.

[Removed by poster at 22/03/15 08:35:55]

Him

Me thinketh the gentleman doth not punctuate too much."

There is enough full stops for you to get the point tho .

Just a bit if fun I think

Just a bit if fun I think

yep agreed but the grammar police are in today lol

No, it's creepy. "

Absolutely!

some of them look quite comical.

DING DING ROUND 2

My opinion exactly

I think they do

Him"

This

Id rather turn tables ha and fantasise about a sexy lecturer lol or boss ha

lol

Noooooo

Well you lot didn't play nice last night did you, see me for DT after school!!

I think people forget whilst desperately trying to make their point that others have opinions too.

"I am not interested in anyone who is either young enough to be my daughter or tries to look young enough to be my daughter. ....."
my thoughts exactly

What will we be doing in attention mrs lol

Yawwwn

"Well you lot didn't play nice last night did you, see me for DT after school!!

I think people forget whilst desperately trying to make their point that others have opinions too."

I totally agree others have an opinion. I will however tell them they are a out of line for saying "liking the school girl uniform fantasy means your a child abuser" Not the odd 1 but all tho lol

grrrr don't start me off again ahahaha

Him

My student dream is that they turn up, pay attention and hand in good work, on time. Not sexy but complete fantasy nonetheless

Perhaps think about the use of "St Trinians"

If any of you ACTUALLY remember the films - ONLY the Sixth Formers were ever dressed provocatively.

That for a start makes them old enough to consensually partake in sexual activities.

The argument ends there.

"Well you lot didn't play nice last night did you, see me for DT after school!!

I think people forget whilst desperately trying to make their point that others have opinions too."

... Yes Miss Classy...

"yep agreed but the grammar police are in today lol"

Great excuse to go back to school

"yep agreed but the grammar police are in today lol

Great excuse to go back to school

"

I need to go back to school why ?

By *oungcouplesunCouple  over a year ago

Sunderland

After reading the majority of these posts, i am in disbelief. How can you think that because you want a woman to wear a short skirt, long socks, blouse and maybe a tie or whatever you are a paedophile?

Jesus christ, if that's the case, i have just learned that I'm a paedophile.

I think you lot should think more about how people are letting their children go to school wearing this stuff. I wouldn't dare let my daughter (if i had one) wear stuff like that to school. The fact they they do, is because they are trying to look older for a start. So, when you get someone to wear these things, its twisted that it's labelled as being a school girl. At the end of the day, it's just a label.

To the other people in here saying that if that's the case, if you're into bdsm and dressing as a cat etc you like to rape and/or fuck animals is a perfect point. That's exactly what you are saying.

to all the men in this chat who say its disgusting, i would love you to have my gf dress up in a short skirt, pig tails, tie, long socks, an unbottoned blouse, have her tease you and to not get hard. Absolutely full of shit. Its a hot look and the real issue here is that some fucked up parents let their children dress that way.

It does nothing for me personally.

I've not given it any thought beyond "well, it does nothing for me".

So I cant really say if any comment on this thread holds any validity for me or not.

So you could say, I'm indifferent and I don't really give enough of a fuck about it.

It's not something that does it for me.

"After reading the majority of these posts, i am in disbelief. How can you think that because you want a woman to wear a short skirt, long socks, blouse and maybe a tie or whatever you are a paedophile?

I think you lot should think more about how people are letting their children go to school wearing this stuff. I wouldn't dare let my daughter (if i had one) wear stuff like that to school. The fact they they do, is because they are trying to look older for a start. So, when you get someone to wear these things, its twisted that it's labelled as being a school girl. At the end of the day, it's just a label.

To the other people in here saying that if that's the case, if you're into bdsm and dressing as a cat etc you like to rape and/or fuck animals is a perfect point. That's exactly what you are saying.

to all the men in this chat who say its disgusting, i would love you to have my gf dress up in a short skirt, pig tails, tie, long socks, an unbottoned blouse, have her tease you and to not get hard. Absolutely full of shit. Its a hot look and the real issue here is that some fucked up parents let their children dress that way.

"

I didn't disagree but the being teased sounds fun where do we sign up for that ? lol

Him

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"After reading the majority of these posts, i am in disbelief. How can you think that because you want a woman to wear a short skirt, long socks, blouse and maybe a tie or whatever you are a paedophile?

"

Paedophiles are interested in children, not children dressed as adults or women dressed as children. It is NEVER the fault of anyone but the paedophile. Saying that parents are at fault because of how they dress their children shows a grave misunderstanding and smacks of blaming the victims. Paedophiles want children, many people on this thread seem to miss that.

On a completely unrelated note I love your picture Greedy Thump. It makes me think that someone has thrown a lemon meringue pie onto the ceiling and you're awaiting it slowly falling off

Paedophiles are interested in children, not children dressed as adults or women dressed as children. It is NEVER the fault of anyone but the paedophile. Saying that parents are at fault because of how they dress their children shows a grave misunderstanding and smacks of blaming the victims. Paedophiles want children, many people on this thread seem to miss that."

I have not missed any facts.My issue is being told I am a Peadophile because I enjoy Jo dressing up as a schoolgirl now and then.

Him

Rotherham

The film Bugsy Malone must be really confusing for some people on here with their strange logic. All those kids dressed up and pretending to be adults. It must blow their tiny minds

"The film Bugsy Malone must be really confusing for some people on here with their strange logic. All those kids dressed up and pretending to be adults. It must blow their tiny minds "

()

"On a completely unrelated note I love your picture Greedy Thump. It makes me think that someone has thrown a lemon meringue pie onto the ceiling and you're awaiting it slowly falling off "

Also on a completely unrelated note....

No, some fit bird dropped her pants.

(This comment is completely unrelated to this thread and was made in response to petrichor)

Fucking spot on frankly.

Paedophiles are interested in children, not children dressed as adults or women dressed as children. It is NEVER the fault of anyone but the paedophile. Saying that parents are at fault because of how they dress their children shows a grave misunderstanding and smacks of blaming the victims. Paedophiles want children, many people on this thread seem to miss that."

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Paedophiles are interested in children, not children dressed as adults or women dressed as children. It is NEVER the fault of anyone but the paedophile. Saying that parents are at fault because of how they dress their children shows a grave misunderstanding and smacks of blaming the victims. Paedophiles want children, many people on this thread seem to miss that.

I have not missed any facts.My issue is being told I am a Peadophile because I enjoy Jo dressing up as a schoolgirl now and then.

Him"

My issue is with people thinking that parents letting their children dress a certain way is to blame for paedophiles behaviour. I have no problem with women dressing as school girls but I do have a problem with "the real issue is that some fucked up parents let their children dress that way"

"At the end of the day (It's night) some may think it's creepy just like some may think it's creepy to get tied up or spanked BUT there is no justification for saying there is a direct link between dressing as a school girl and wishing to abuse children . That is just ignorant and total failure of reasoning and logical processing of facts . I am saying no more on the subject now as I am tired of banging my head against a wall.

Him"

I feel your pain, I really do. I'm saddened, appalled and offended that people could associate dress up with jammy saville.

I think the only time I've ever done the 'sexy schoolgirl' look is when I actually WAS a schoolgirl, and my friends and I were sneaking into a student fancy dress night. As someone above has already said - that was about trying to look older than we were, and it bore no resemblance at all to our actual school uniforms.

I'm in the harmless role play camp on this one, it's not a look I go for but that's just because I look a bit of a twat, not because I think it's encouraging paedophiles.

Rotherham

"On a completely unrelated note I love your picture Greedy Thump. It makes me think that someone has thrown a lemon meringue pie onto the ceiling and you're awaiting it slowly falling off

(This comment is completely unrelated to this thread and was made in response to petrichor)

Also on an unrelated note . Do you think FAB should come with vagisil because there are some irritating twats on here ?

Him

As I said further up.

It does nothing for me.

I haven't given it any variation of any kind of thought, so beyond that, I'm largely indifferent and neutral.

I just know this idea does nothing for me. "

You'll be glad to know you're not a paedophile then...which is nice for you

"On a completely unrelated note I love your picture Greedy Thump. It makes me think that someone has thrown a lemon meringue pie onto the ceiling and you're awaiting it slowly falling off

Also on an unrelated note . Do you think FAB should come with vagisil because there are some irritating twats on here ?

Him

As I said further up.

It does nothing for me.

I haven't given it any variation of any kind of thought, so beyond that, I'm largely indifferent and neutral.

I just know this idea does nothing for me.

You'll be glad to know you're not a paedophile then...which is nice for you "

But basically i'm fucked if what they say is true ?

Him

I should probably go and bin my French maid outfit though, in case that's encouraging female oppression or colonialism.

"I should probably go and bin my French maid outfit though, in case that's encouraging female oppression or colonialism."

NO!!! Now things have gone to far. This poor lady now feels she has to bin her working attire . Shame on all of you tut.

Him

Forum Mod

East Sussex

We went to a naturist spa recently a man who lives nearby photographs people's cars in the car park and threatens them with the police. This is because of his perverted imaginings about what goes on in there rather than fact, something that might apply here.

Him

My issue is with people thinking that parents letting their children dress a certain way is to blame for paedophiles behaviour. I have no problem with women dressing as school girls but I do have a problem with "the real issue is that some fucked up parents let their children dress that way""

Parents should control what their kids wear boys and girls alike until they are old enough to make educated choices. Girls dress a lot older than they should specifically, I think mostly from peer pressure.

Predatory males, and I guess females will target them regardless of what they wear as it's in their genetics to do so. They are just wired that way.

Prime example is Ian watkins. Truly sick fucker, and his targets wernt old enough to be dressed.

Rotherham

"We went to a naturist spa recently a man who lives nearby photographs people's cars in the car park and threatens them with the police. This is because of his perverted imaginings about what goes on in there rather than fact, something that might apply here.

"

Yeah, I'm not sure what the politically correct term is but some people are just nuts.

Ok fact is I was told if I liked my mrs in a school uniform then I had a deep dark desire/yearning to abuse kids . That is the whole point of my argument lol How can they make that leap from dress up to child abuse ? It has nothing to do with some old dude taking pics of cars at a spa tho

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Him

My issue is with people thinking that parents letting their children dress a certain way is to blame for paedophiles behaviour. I have no problem with women dressing as school girls but I do have a problem with "the real issue is that some fucked up parents let their children dress that way"

Parents should control what their kids wear boys and girls alike until they are old enough to make educated choices. Girls dress a lot older than they should specifically, I think mostly from peer pressure.

Predatory males, and I guess females will target them regardless of what they wear as it's in their genetics to do so. They are just wired that way.

Prime example is Ian watkins. Truly sick fucker, and his targets wernt old enough to be dressed.

"

That is coming dangerously close to implying that girls should take the blame for being attacked if they or their parents make certain clothing choices.

"I should probably go and bin my French maid outfit though, in case that's encouraging female oppression or colonialism.

NO!!! Now things have gone to far. This poor lady now feels she has to bin her working attire . Shame on all of you tut.

Him "

What about Little Red Riding Hood? Have a got a secret yearning to be ravished by a wolf or a grandma?

Him

That is coming dangerously close to implying that girls should take the blame for being attacked if they or their parents make certain clothing choices. "

People should be allowed to wear what they like without fear of attack verbally or physically.

As someone who works in education, I've never been able to get my head around this. Im glad it has it's detractors.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Ok fact is I was told if I liked my mrs in a school uniform then I had a deep dark desire/yearning to abuse kids . That is the whole point of my argument lol How can they make that leap from dress up to child abuse ? It has nothing to do with some old dude taking pics of cars at a spa tho "

I was saying that his perverted imagination made him think we were all in there having a writhing orgy rather than drinking coffee, swimming and relaxing in the hot tub.

The people accusing you have made a similar wild leap of reasoning based on their own imaginings rather than yours.

"

That is coming dangerously close to implying that girls should take the blame for being attacked if they or their parents make certain clothing choices. "

Not to mention that pedophiles like pre-pubescent children. They generally like them to look their age. I've spoken to one guy who said that actually, young children provocatively dressing in 'adult' clothes was a turn off.

[Removed by poster at 22/03/15 10:14:14]

Absolutely not. Re read my post carefully.

"Ok fact is I was told if I liked my mrs in a school uniform then I had a deep dark desire/yearning to abuse kids . That is the whole point of my argument lol How can they make that leap from dress up to child abuse ? It has nothing to do with some old dude taking pics of cars at a spa tho

I was saying that his perverted imagination made him think we were all in there having a writhing orgy rather than drinking coffee, swimming and relaxing in the hot tub.

The people accusing you have made a similar wild leap of reasoning based on their own imaginings rather than yours."

Sorry I misunderstood what you was saying as I need schooling still I have been told lol

King's Crustacean

Im glad to say it's finally being revealed for what it is...

What on earth are you talking about? That's just a ridiculous and offensive thing to say."

It's clear what I am talking about but I will explain further if you ask me to.

Why is what I say ridiculous ? Don't just say it's ridiculous explain why or your evaluation of my argument can't stand.

Why is what I said offensive ? Explain that too. Offensive to who ?

By *ythenshawefredMan  over a year ago

stockport

Ok if it's a genuine bit of silly fun ie a WOMAN in a short skirt ect being cheeky and playful that's 1 thing if it's a guy wanting a younger lass to act like a legit school girl that's more worrying

"

That is coming dangerously close to implying that girls should take the blame for being attacked if they or their parents make certain clothing choices.

Not to mention that pedophiles like pre-pubescent children. They generally like them to look their age. I've spoken to one guy who said that actually, young children provocatively dressing in 'adult' clothes was a turn off."

That makes perfect sense. I don't agree with children dressing in 'adult' clothes but have always found the argument that it encourages paedophiles a very strange one.

Im glad to say it's finally being revealed for what it is...

What on earth are you talking about? That's just a ridiculous and offensive thing to say.

It's clear what I am talking about but I will explain further if you ask me to.

Why is what I say ridiculous ? Don't just say it's ridiculous explain why or your evaluation of my argument can't stand.

Why is what I said offensive ? Explain that too. Offensive to who ?"

What has it finally revealed ?

Quote It's been revealed for what it is. That's the issue people have here.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Ok fact is I was told if I liked my mrs in a school uniform then I had a deep dark desire/yearning to abuse kids . That is the whole point of my argument lol How can they make that leap from dress up to child abuse ? It has nothing to do with some old dude taking pics of cars at a spa tho

The people accusing you have made a similar wild leap of reasoning based on their own imaginings rather than yours.

Sorry I misunderstood what you was saying as I need schooling still I have been told lol "

See me after school and bring the cane

I get guys asking if I'll dress up as a student and call me Daddy all the time.

I ask them if they're planning to pay my £9k a year tuition fees in return.

I think the basic point should be it's illegal and correctly so ! To have sex with a schoolgirl so why dress or desire someone to dress like one ? It isn't illegal to have sex with a nurse , so desire and dress like one , if you get my drift

King's Crustacean

My opinion exactly

I think they do

Him"

You'd be easier to believe it you didn't have to insult people all the time to feel justified in what you say.

By *oungcouplesunCouple  over a year ago

Sunderland

The temptation a paedophile would feel would increase if the school girl is wearing provocative clothing. Just because you're attracted to kids doesn't mean you will abuse them. Maybe you should read up on paedophilia and people who are attracted to children.

Allowing your children to dress older than their age or provocatively is another factor which increases the chance of things happening. To deny that is to be ignorant.

"

The temptation a paedophile would feel would increase if the school girl is wearing provocative clothing. Just because you're attracted to kids doesn't mean you will abuse them. Maybe you should read up on paedophilia and people who are attracted to children.

Allowing your children to dress older than their age or provocatively is another factor which increases the chance of things happening. To deny that is to be ignorant."

Is there actually any evidence to back up the assertion that children dressed provocatively increases the level of temptation/attraction a paedophile experience? Or that they've targeted children dressed in this way? Or that victims of child abuse were more likely to have been dressed in an adult manner? I'd suggest that to make such a statement without factual evidence to back it up is more ignorant, actually.

By *ere-for-my-convenienceWoman  over a year ago

West Midlands

I find it hugely inappropriate and wouldn't dress like it myself

I think women look silly dressed as schoolgirls. The pig tail look especially just looks daft. It doesn't look sexy to me at all.

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

I'd suggest that it's the people that can't tell the difference between an adult dressed as a schoolgirl and, well, a real schoolgirl that are the ones with the problem.

"I'd suggest that it's the people that can't tell the difference between an adult dressed as a schoolgirl and, well, a real schoolgirl that are the ones with the problem."

Rotherham

"I'd suggest that it's the people that can't tell the difference between an adult dressed as a schoolgirl and, well, a real schoolgirl that are the ones with the problem."

A trip to Specsavers may be in order for some people.

"I think women look silly dressed as schoolgirls. The pig tail look especially just looks daft. It doesn't look sexy to me at all."

it does on a lot of them yes.

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"We also have a selection of photo's of Jo in a school uniform on our profile . We also have some of Jo in a santa outfit and as an elf . Maybe these people will accuse us of santa abuse or elf persecution or god forbid trying to steal xmas from the rest of you ?

Him "

You watch out, they'll have the 'Elf n Safety Commission after you!