FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > venal percings and FGM

venal percings and FGM

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andeman OP   Man  over a year ago

bedforshire

New NHS guild lines will require all medical staff to report veginal percings and cliteral percings as FGM. This is even when the woman wanted them. WTF? No MGM for prince Alberts.

This is real Google it. Mad

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

bedforshire

Dam auto correct it's veginal not venal. Lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That isn't what the guidelines say at all.

A spokesman for the Department for Health said: 'We are taking every precaution to record genital piercings that have been done within an abusive context."

This does sound vague, but the 'in an abusive context' bit sounds key here....rather than the alarmist reporting.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Dam auto correct it's veginal not venal. Lol"

It's vaginal. I would think it's labial but maybe they're piercing vaginas now. Did the newspaper report it as vaginal?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"A spokesman for the Department for Health said: 'We are taking every precaution to record genital piercings that have been done within an abusive context."

This does sound vague, but the 'in an abusive context' bit sounds key here....rather than the alarmist reporting. "

Agreed.

"Dam auto correct it's veginal not venal. Lol

It's vaginal. I would think it's labial but maybe they're piercing vaginas now. Did the newspaper report it as vaginal?"

It does, yes...which is another thing that made me wonder about their fact-checking!

Forum Mod

East Sussex

It's vaginal. I would think it's labial but maybe they're piercing vaginas now. Did the newspaper report it as vaginal?

It does, yes...which is another thing that made me wonder about their fact-checking!"

Good Lord! Is it me though, are they piercing vaginas now? I realised that papers don't check facts many years ago when a friend of mine was killed in a car crash and they reported all her personal details incorrectly, if something so easily obtained isn't checked they aren't going to bother with the difficult stuff.

Oooo will I get taken into care by social services next time I get my coil checked? Woohoo, finally, the chance of a family who love me and cherish me, piercings and all!!

It does, yes...which is another thing that made me wonder about their fact-checking!

Good Lord! Is it me though, are they piercing vaginas now? I realised that papers don't check facts many years ago when a friend of mine was killed in a car crash and they reported all her personal details incorrectly, if something so easily obtained isn't checked they aren't going to bother with the difficult stuff."

Not as far as I'm aware but I don't know much about piercing!

Yes you can have a vaginal piercing though many woman who have piercings down south actually have their clitoral hoods pierced not their vagina

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

I think most people on here will have peirsed a few vaginas in their time

"Yes you can have a vaginal piercing though many woman who have piercings down south actually have their clitoral hoods pierced not their vagina"

How does that work? Is it an internal piercing with a bar or ring because I can't imagine there being a pinchable fold of skin? Or is it more like microdermal implants?

(Sorry for 20 questions, just interested!)

bedforshire

To be clear I thing FGM is a dispicable and evil act from the dark ages. And all real coercion is abuse and needs to be stamped out.

But as reported in the newspapers (oh and I agree they often get things wrong or just make it up to suit themselves) is this not a bit over the top. Also no mention of Male genital alteration in the same vain. In some cultures circomcion is the norm and while it is clearly less damaging than FGM is it not double standards?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Yes you can have a vaginal piercing though many woman who have piercings down south actually have their clitoral hoods pierced not their vagina"

Which bit of the vagina do they pierce?

http://www.piercingbible.com/female-genital-piercings

The forchette is vaginal...ive even seen a pierced cervix eeek!!

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"http://www.piercingbible.com/female-genital-piercings

The forchette is vaginal...ive even seen a pierced cervix eeek!! "

I'll look at that link later.

"Yes you can have a vaginal piercing though many woman who have piercings down south actually have their clitoral hoods pierced not their vagina

Which bit of the vagina do they pierce? "

Its the bit the guy sees stretched around his penis when he takes you from behind for want of a better description

bedforshire

It's vaginal. I would think it's labial but maybe they're piercing vaginas now. Did the newspaper report it as vaginal?"

I am Dyslexic it makes auto correct even more annoying.

"http://www.piercingbible.com/female-genital-piercings

The forchette is vaginal...ive even seen a pierced cervix eeek!! "

Cheers for the link had never heard of a forchette.

Still suspect what the Daily Mail mean is 'genital' piercings anyway

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Yes you can have a vaginal piercing though many woman who have piercings down south actually have their clitoral hoods pierced not their vagina

Its the bit the guy sees stretched around his penis when he takes you from behind for want of a better description "

Isn't that the inner labia? #NotADoctor.

How does that work? Is it an internal piercing with a bar or ring because I can't imagine there being a pinchable fold of skin? Or is it more like microdermal implants?

(Sorry for 20 questions, just interested!) "

Kinda internal yeah though not far inside, not seen one for real but I guess you could have either a bar or a ring

Its the bit the guy sees stretched around his penis when he takes you from behind for want of a better description

Isn't that the inner labia? #NotADoctor. "

Haha take a look at the site, the fourchette pic is right near the bottom (pardon the pun) of the page...its a great resource for all things pierced. It does ask you to confirm your 18 to view, don't worry, its not a dodgy site x

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Isn't that the inner labia? #NotADoctor.

Haha take a look at the site, the fourchette pic is right near the bottom (pardon the pun) of the page...its a great resource for all things pierced. It does ask you to confirm your 18 to view, don't worry, its not a dodgy site x"

I will later. This is certainly a learning curve.

Soz for overtaking the thread...its madness though...my practice nurse even considered having one herself after my last coil check when I told her about the benefits i think anyone with common sense would know the difference between seeing a genuine ornimental piercing and an actual FGM, if they don't after years of medical/nursing training then there's something very wrong!

I've definitley learned something today really interesting link.

"I've definitley learned something today really interesting link. "

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Horsham

"To be clear I thing FGM is a dispicable and evil act from the dark ages. And all real coercion is abuse and needs to be stamped out.

But as reported in the newspapers (oh and I agree they often get things wrong or just make it up to suit themselves) is this not a bit over the top. Also no mention of Male genital alteration in the same vain. In some cultures circomcion is the norm and while it is clearly less damaging than FGM is it not double standards?"

I did read that in some countries the circumcision does go wrong and the poor blokes lose their penis, heard that in Africa they have pioneered penis transplants. Sorry for going off topic.

As for FGM, I only found out about it recently. I think it is barbaric, not sure if vaginal piercings could be or should be in the same category though.

» Add a new message to this topic