FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > The coil and fisting

The coil and fisting

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi, I'm at the clinic this evening to sort out my contraception. Had been taking the mini pill for the past 18 months but stopped it 3 weeks ago because of a constantly spotty face

(No new spots since I've stopped it)

Anyway, I'm considering having a coil fitted but need to ensure it won't be dislodged through fisting. I've checked Google but can't find adequate answers. I'm a tad embarrassed to ask the nurse

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've had the coil in for about 3 years now and Jason has used some fairly big toys on me and my one is still intact.

Hope this helps.

Jasmine x

It's probably a possibility, when I had one it was never a problem for me.

"I've had the coil in for about 3 years now and Jason has used some fairly big toys on me and my one is still intact.

Hope this helps.

Jasmine x"

Thank you, I'm aware it'll be high up in my uterus so hopefully well out of the way, his hands are huge though

"It's probably a possibility, when I had one it was never a problem for me."

I had the cool in for 8 years previous but had never tried anything other than sex back then

I say it would be a case of try it. For me even normal sex dislodged two... And after a 3rd got moved I decided to give up.. yet for as many that have problems there will be people that didn't.

Fisting won't go high enough though to cause a problem as length Would be more of an issue.

"I say it would be a case of try it. For me even normal sex dislodged two... And after a 3rd got moved I decided to give up.. yet for as many that have problems there will be people that didn't.

Fisting won't go high enough though to cause a problem as length Would be more of an issue.

"

Mine was fine with penetration for all of them years it's just I'm unsure of the fist

My fb has the coil and she loves to be fisted and gad no problems with it moving or anything. So you should be fine. I would agree lenth would be more to worry about.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

There is a danger of it coming out if your cervix opens or the strings are pulled firmly. Are either of those things likely to happen?

"My fb has the coil and she loves to be fisted and gad no problems with it moving or anything. So you should be fine. I would agree lenth would be more to worry about."

Thank you x

No worries

By *ilth_mistressWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

I've had the coil for many years ,been dislodged through penetrative but never through fisting

The coil sits in the womb and will not be disturbed by anything situated in the vagina. The cervix is a very small opening and i very much doubt a fist will get through.

"The coil sits in the womb and will not be disturbed by anything situated in the vagina. The cervix is a very small opening and i very much doubt a fist will get through. "

Thanks..... Looks like it'll be going in later then

» Add a new message to this topic