FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Good hair day

Good hair day

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *icketysplits OP   Woman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Why does your hair look perfect immediately after you have made an appointment to get it cut because it looked bloody awful?

Off to give someone £50 tomorrow to put my hair back into shape. Today it has looked good and I know tomorrow it will be great just to spite me.

Do you have a good hair day the day of the appointment at the hairdresser?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

my hair is just mad - gets a hairdresser cut maybe every couple of years - daughter cuts the tips off every few months for me -

"my hair is just mad - gets a hairdresser cut maybe every couple of years - daughter cuts the tips off every few months for me - "

I couldn't trust that would work for my hair, plus your daughter may object to doing my hair.

"my hair is just mad - gets a hairdresser cut maybe every couple of years - daughter cuts the tips off every few months for me -

I couldn't trust that would work for my hair, plus your daughter may object to doing my hair. "

we only get away with it as mine is very very curly

"my hair is just mad - gets a hairdresser cut maybe every couple of years - daughter cuts the tips off every few months for me -

I couldn't trust that would work for my hair, plus your daughter may object to doing my hair. "

I had 13 yrs of paying for my ex at franceso's its a killer!!! 90 quid a time

I couldn't trust that would work for my hair, plus your daughter may object to doing my hair.

we only get away with it as mine is very very curly "

As is mine, which is why I don't risk just hacking into it or it goes all over the place.

I miss those days.

I had 13 yrs of paying for my ex at franceso's its a killer!!! 90 quid a time "

I only get a wash and cut. Bristol was the cheapest at £40 but tomorrow will be around £50-60. Ah the price of grooming.

I only get a wash and cut. Bristol was the cheapest at £40 but tomorrow will be around £50-60. Ah the price of grooming.

"

To be fair she did come back with a totally different colour, caramel etc. looked the same to me and I was just lighter in pocket

I get annoyed because if I'm just chilling in the house all day, my hair will go great. If I'm going out, it takes ages and winds me up!

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

I rarely have good hair days. My hair is merely sort of there. It's not very interesting hair, unless it has pretty colours in it.

By *indandfireCouple  over a year ago

ashbourne

I also let my daughter colour and cut my hair and she does a great job..... she is just finishing her second year at college and has distinctions all the way in hairdressing though !!!!

To be fair she did come back with a totally different colour, caramel etc. looked the same to me and I was just lighter in pocket "

Why didn't she pay for her own?

Just waiting to get in the chair.

By *r and mrs willingCouple  over a year ago

SOUTH WEST & WALES

Relax and enjoy. Having hair done is a nice treat. Exchange a bit of goss with the staff or just read a mag. I like going.

Last time I had a good hair day ....or any hair day for that matter was about ten years ago....you lot are lucky, quit yer griping....

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

I look like a blond troll doll after a meet, may hair stands straight up, but I think it's cute.......

just had it cut its like Kim kardashian's mums , lol looks ok.

Dry cut once every 6mths £15

"Last time I had a good hair day ....or any hair day for that matter was about ten years ago....you lot are lucky, quit yer griping.... "

I hear ya, brah.

"Why does your hair look perfect immediately after you have made an appointment to get it cut because it looked bloody awful?

Off to give someone £50 tomorrow to put my hair back into shape. Today it has looked good and I know tomorrow it will be great just to spite me.

"

Get hair extensions..then every day is a good hair day lol.

"Relax and enjoy. Having hair done is a nice treat. Exchange a bit of goss with the staff or just read a mag. I like going. "

I just let them do whatever they want. I've ended up with a tidy up rather than a change.

Big and curly.

"Why does your hair look perfect immediately after you have made an appointment to get it cut because it looked bloody awful?

Get hair extensions..then every day is a good hair day lol. "

Hair extensions It just grows.

"Last time I had a good hair day ....or any hair day for that matter was about ten years ago....you lot are lucky, quit yer griping.... "

true that. if I didn't keep it on a number one buzz cut, I'd have that dodgy monk hairstyle, bald on top and fluff round the edges.

though actually, given the choice, I wouldn't go back. no bad hair days, no hassle, a quick buzz every few days and off we go, slap head and proud.

I get mine trimmed for 15 quid then put a live dye on it every 8 wks lol

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

9.50 grade 2 sides with back grade 2 in to a tight v, everything but half a finger off on top once a month, once a quater eyebrows, and wet shave

Yes I am hair snob

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

About 2 hours after I leave the sea xx

» Add a new message to this topic