FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > budget

budget

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

anyone thinking that ecigs and vaping going to get hit in the budget, just to make up for all the lost income from cigarettes??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I hope not.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I buy UK liquid but everything else comes from China

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

"anyone thinking that ecigs and vaping going to get hit in the budget, just to make up for all the lost income from cigarettes??"

Sure i read in a newspaper the duty on cigarettes was going to go up by 20p in the budget, not be cut?

Its beer and spirits he's going to cut the duty on is'nt it?

By *eMontresMan  over a year ago

Halesowen

Doubtful this time around, there's no mechanism to tax nicotine directly, but the new European Tobacco Products Directive is going to mean legislation for the control of manufacture and retail of e liquids. So unless we get out of Europe, eventually yes.

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

"Doubtful this time around, there's no mechanism to tax nicotine directly, but the new European Tobacco Products Directive is going to mean legislation for the control of manufacture and retail of e liquids. So unless we get out of Europe, eventually yes."

One more good reason for us to get out the EU added to the list.

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

After 5 years of being squeezed from the bottom up we will now get the tory bribe to vote them in again. Then if they do get back come the autumn statement they will take it all back and more!

After all their rich mates need to own more in order to turn the rest of us back into genuine serfs.

» Add a new message to this topic