FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > dating sites and here

dating sites and here

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have no issues being on here or a dating site, i dont hide the fact that im single and looking to date

what is making the laugh is the amount that message you on here or the dating site and judge

i had messages on the dating site saying " i would meet you but you are a swinger" or i would meet you but u are on a dating site"

yet they are on both too, how can it be good for the men and not the ladies?

isnt it time for no double standards

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Double standards

Personally I wouldn't let the dating site know I was swinging and vice versa. Info like that is on a need to know basis

"I have no issues being on here or a dating site, i dont hide the fact that im single and looking to date

what is making the laugh is the amount that message you on here or the dating site and judge

i had messages on the dating site saying " i would meet you but you are a swinger" or i would meet you but u are on a dating site"

"

For me the fact you are on a swinging site or a dating site has no bearing on you. It shows opdn honesty, I think people are intimidated by this as here it shows you are open to dating but on the other you enjoy sex. Win win I wpuld say.

"Double standards

Personally I wouldn't let the dating site know I was swinging and vice versa. Info like that is on a need to know basis"

people see face photos i have nothing to be ashamed off

"I have no issues being on here or a dating site, i dont hide the fact that im single and looking to date

For me the fact you are on a swinging site or a dating site has no bearing on you. It shows opdn honesty, I think people are intimidated by this as here it shows you are open to dating but on the other you enjoy sex. Win win I wpuld say."

By *L RogueMan  over a year ago

London

"Double standards

Personally I wouldn't let the dating site know I was swinging and vice versa. Info like that is on a need to know basis

people see face photos i have nothing to be ashamed off"

That's fair enough.

But I agree with him. People on dating sites and people on here have different mindsets.

It's not about judging. For some, it might be seen as mixed agendas. Are you dating here and on dating sites? Are you meeting here and on dating sites?

It's not anyone's business what you do but some people like their worlds in either black or white and you're having fun in a grey area. It's an unnecessary complication that stops people from getting to know you and that's what you want.

"

But I agree with him. People on dating sites and people on here have different mindsets.

It's not about judging. For some, it might be seen as mixed agendas. Are you dating here and on dating sites? Are you meeting here and on dating sites?

It's not anyone's business what you do but some people like their worlds in either black or white and you're having fun in a grey area. It's an unnecessary complication that stops people from getting to know you and that's what you want."

no if i meet someone here its nsa fun and frollics

if i meet on a dating site its a date with a view to see them again

Thing is why cant i be on sites when men are?

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

"

Double standards like 'You must have a face pic to contact me' and yet, that person dosent have a face pic.

Yeah Im all for NO double standards

London

"

It's not anyone's business what you do but some people like their worlds in either black or white and you're having fun in a grey area. It's an unnecessary complication that stops people from getting to know you and that's what you want.

"

That's cool!

Remember what I said about mindsets? I'm sure it's not just a problem for women. I'm sure women would give men a wide berth if they knew they were on here and dating but might get pulled up for different reasons.

As I said before, if you're openly on both sites then you're going to encounter some issues. The best thing to do is not dwell on it and move on. There will be someone out there who doesn't care nor mind. Good luck to you!

"

That's cool!

Remember what I said about mindsets? I'm sure it's not just a problem for women. I'm sure women would give men a wide berth if they knew they were on here and dating but might get pulled up for different reasons.

As I said before, if you're openly on both sites then you're going to encounter some issues. The best thing to do is not dwell on it and move on. There will be someone out there who doesn't care nor mind. Good luck to you!

"

i get that totally

i dont care or mind it makes me laugh thats all

[Removed by poster at 17/03/15 15:03:21]

Some may see it as a 'conflict of interest' - how can someone be interested in 'serious dating' if they are also looking for NSA sex - or the possibility of a gateway to infidelity.

Others, perhaps, are intimidated by the idea of a woman who is in control of her own sexual desires and needs.

To some, knowing that you're on both may make you an 'easy target' in their minds?

My 2 cents, wait for the guy who knows you're on both and sees past all of that to who you are and embraces that. Those who show themselves as 'narrow minded', their perceived 'double standards' are actually working in your favour?

"Some may see it as a 'conflict of interest' - how can someone be interested in 'serious dating' if they are also looking for NSA sex - or the possibility of a gateway to infidelity.

Others, perhaps, are intimidated by the idea of a woman who is in control of her own sexual desires and needs.

To some, knowing that you're on both may make you an 'easy target' in their minds?

My 2 cents, wait for the guy who knows you're on both and sees past all of that to who you are and embraces that. Those who show themselves as 'narrow minded', their perceived 'double standards' are actually working in your favour?"

London

"Some may see it as a 'conflict of interest' - how can someone be interested in 'serious dating' if they are also looking for NSA sex - or the possibility of a gateway to infidelity.

My 2 cents, wait for the guy who knows you're on both and sees past all of that to who you are and embraces that. Those who show themselves as 'narrow minded', their perceived 'double standards' are actually working in your favour?"

Well put!

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

Interesting question - I have found that a fair few people on dating sites actually want just NSA sex and then, some people on here more or less consciously are looking for a relationship.

To me neither is right or wrong - the problems start when the person who is looking is not clear what they want and send conflicting messages albeit not deliberately...

The other problem is that of double standards. If somebody felt my engagement in the swinging scene was in the way of having a relationship with them... then I would argue that this is more their problem and self-limitation than mine.

By *allipygousMan  over a year ago

Leicester

"

I'm not a swinger and don't subscribe to the swingers' ethos. I'm only here to get my end away.

If and when I start a 'proper' relationship it would be with a view to it being monogamous.

I doubt I'm the only single bloke on here with that attitude. So, if you're making it clear you intend to carrying on swinging as well as dating I would avoid you too.

I'm not a swinger and don't subscribe to the swingers' ethos. I'm only here to get my end away.

If and when I start a 'proper' relationship it would be with a view to it being monogamous.

I doubt I'm the only single bloke on here with that attitude. So, if you're making it clear you intend to carrying on swinging as well as dating I would avoid you too."

Where have I said that im going to carry on swinging and not be monogamous?

By *issandMaxCouple  over a year ago

Cheltenham

"

Totally with you on this one, I am in the dilemma that sex is important to me and I'd love to find a kinky sex mad boyfriend... it's so disappointing on regular dating sites when you invest time in someone to discover no where near matched sexually

Conversely on this site, most are in it for NSA.

Hopefully I will find the right man at some point!

Leicester

I doubt I'm the only single bloke on here with that attitude. So, if you're making it clear you intend to carrying on swinging as well as dating I would avoid you too.

Where have I said that im going to carry on swinging and not be monogamous? "

You didn't, hence my use of the word "if" in my last sentence

Where have I said that im going to carry on swinging and not be monogamous?

You didn't, hence my use of the word "if" in my last sentence"

Good

For me the fact you are on a swinging site or a dating site has no bearing on you. It shows opdn honesty, I think people are intimidated by this as here it shows you are open to dating but on the other you enjoy sex. Win win I wpuld say."

id say honesty is in your favour - you will never do right for doing wrong or please everybody

Some men think women are easy and slags if on here, But there mate shagging for England is a stud .. Its not right in this day and age men and woman are the same.......... Some think dating sites are different to here as offer more than sex. But I keep reading the free ones are like this site. I think a lot of singles on both sites looking for relationships really as after a time this all become boring and people look for more.

"Some men think women are easy and slags if on here, But there mate shagging for England is a stud .. Its not right in this day and age men and woman are the same.......... Some think dating sites are different to here as offer more than sex. But I keep reading the free ones are like this site. I think a lot of singles on both sites looking for relationships really as after a time this all become boring and people look for more."

Agreed

For me the fact you are on a swinging site or a dating site has no bearing on you. It shows opdn honesty, I think people are intimidated by this as here it shows you are open to dating but on the other you enjoy sex. Win win I wpuld say.

id say honesty is in your favour - you will never do right for doing wrong or please everybody "

Ty

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I've given up looking for love it's too much like hard work

"

"

Because men are studs and women are whores.

Just use it as a tool for ing out the dickheads. x

"I've given up looking for love it's too much like hard work "
it will find you so don't look.

your right! it is time for no double standards, however, you should be glad they showed you 'thier" true colours before you "found" out after dating them!

if they cant be up front with you im sure you know your worth more guys that do that shit are the same guys that want you to be a dirty bitch and do anything to please them, but you cant fuck play touch or kiss other men. maybe a woman if he can join in! but they are all the same selfish wankers

we are'nt talking nice men we are talking about the type of guys that are on all types of sites looking for.... love? kiss my hairy arse they are ffs they want sex thats all. no respect for the people they choose as friends either. why? because they can get away with it!

Ive been on many sites in the past im now ONLY on fab!

why men have double standards is beyond me it just shows you how trust worthy they will be as a partner wtf is wrong with dating a swinger who is on a darting site or vice versa?

rant over!

By *ere-for-my-convenienceWoman  over a year ago

West Midlands

I get exactly the same conflict of interest remarks

Why can't single swinging ladies want a LTR?

Keep plodding along

What choice is there

London

There's also the jealousy factor. Some people want to be that person's one and only yet have the freedom to do as they please. Some people on both sites would have a problem with that if feelings start to grow.

It's a bit more complicated than double standards when you're looking for something more whilst not looking when you're just here for fun and...

Wait. What was my point again?

this site and places like pof both have a main theme and a purpose they were originally designed for. this place being casual sex and pof being dating

but in all honesty you can use both for the opposite too

can understand those that get shitty about it like the diehard daters or the diehard no stringers not wanting one crossing into the other but its always gonna be there

London

"this site and places like pof both have a main theme and a purpose they were originally designed for. this place being casual sex and pof being dating

can understand those that get shitty about it like the diehard daters or the diehard no stringers not wanting one crossing into the other but its always gonna be there "

Yep!

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"this site and places like pof both have a main theme and a purpose they were originally designed for. this place being casual sex and pof being dating

can understand those that get shitty about it like the diehard daters or the diehard no stringers not wanting one crossing into the other but its always gonna be there "

By *oe bloggs69Man  over a year ago

fife

If I met someone off a dating site n we 'got on' well,I'd expect them to leave here as I would

West Midlands

"If I met someone off a dating site n we 'got on' well,I'd expect them to leave here as I would"

What if giving it up is something you're not prepared to do?

I've tried and cannot

Tried a swinging partner

Don't like that either

So I'm in search of a man who allows me to do what I do now

A cuckold!!

Having taken time off Fab and tried the fishy dating site I found a fair few men were on both sites. I chatted to one for quite a while but when the question of meeting socially arose I was told I was not girlfriend material. Double standards? I should say so.

Leicester

"your right! it is time for no double standards, however, you should be glad they showed you 'thier" true colours before you "found" out after dating them!

if they cant be up front with you im sure you know your worth more guys that do that shit are the same guys that want you to be a dirty bitch and do anything to please them, but you cant fuck play touch or kiss other men. maybe a woman if he can join in! but they are all the same selfish wankers

we are'nt talking nice men we are talking about the type of guys that are on all types of sites looking for.... love? kiss my hairy arse they are ffs they want sex thats all. no respect for the people they choose as friends either. why? because they can get away with it!

Ive been on many sites in the past im now ONLY on fab!

why men have double standards is beyond me it just shows you how trust worthy they will be as a partner wtf is wrong with dating a swinger who is on a darting site or vice versa?

rant over!

"

Just passed your horse. It could do with some oats.

West Midlands

"Having taken time off Fab and tried the fishy dating site I found a fair few men were on both sites. I chatted to one for quite a while but when the question of meeting socially arose I was told I was not girlfriend material. Double standards? I should say so."

I'm On other sites but separate agendas on each. Not looking for a relationship but a fb or fwb would be my ideal.

By *ittle Pocket PerveWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

"I've given up looking for love it's too much like hard work "

Me too

"I've given up looking for love it's too much like hard work

Me too "

I could write a book about the dates I've had ranging from the bloke who said he was going to the bar only to do a runner with the £10 I gave him to buy a drink. To the man that was 15 years old than stated (there has been 2 other cases). To the bloke who started crying about his ex to the man that said he loved me after the 3rd pint...

Me too

I could write a book about the dates I've had ranging from the bloke who said he was going to the bar only to do a runner with the £10 I gave him to buy a drink. To the man that was 15 years old than stated (there has been 2 other cases). To the bloke who started crying about his ex to the man that said he loved me after the 3rd pint... "

Is it ok to laugh? I tried not to

Me too

I could write a book about the dates I've had ranging from the bloke who said he was going to the bar only to do a runner with the £10 I gave him to buy a drink. To the man that was 15 years old than stated (there has been 2 other cases). To the bloke who started crying about his ex to the man that said he loved me after the 3rd pint...

Is it ok to laugh? I tried not to "

Of course it's ok to laugh

Crap dates make you recognise the good ones ...

Me too

I could write a book about the dates I've had ranging from the bloke who said he was going to the bar only to do a runner with the £10 I gave him to buy a drink. To the man that was 15 years old than stated (there has been 2 other cases). To the bloke who started crying about his ex to the man that said he loved me after the 3rd pint... "

Oh forgot the man who asked me back to his but I had to meet his mum as he was living with her...the list goes on...

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Me too

...sorry Cheeky

Totally with you on this one, I am in the dilemma that sex is important to me and I'd love to find a kinky sex mad boyfriend... it's so disappointing on regular dating sites when you invest time in someone to discover no where near matched sexually

Conversely on this site, most are in it for NSA.

Hopefully I will find the right man at some point! "

Can totally empathise with you ! In the same boat & Seeking the same too!

Me too

...sorry Cheeky "

It's ok to laugh I laugh everyday life would be dull not to give others a giggle at my somewhat dating misfortunes lol

Me too

Oh forgot the man who asked me back to his but I had to meet his mum as he was living with her...the list goes on... "

I must have been lucky with mine,especially being on POF from what I've heard of it. I had two dates that went really well,even though I had looking for intimate liaisons ticked

Me too

Oh forgot the man who asked me back to his but I had to meet his mum as he was living with her...the list goes on...

I must have been lucky with mine,especially being on POF from what I've heard of it. I had two dates that went really well,even though I had looking for intimate liaisons ticked "

I don't think its luck I think I've been blessed with the wanker magnet

» Add a new message to this topic