FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > opening message

opening message

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What's the best way to make contact? I know a lot of women don't like hi, how are you, and want some effort and usually you can work with what they put in there profile, but what if the profile doesn't give much away,

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i like messages that proves they have a brain and making me smile usually will get a reply

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Try to be original without tearing the arse out of it:

Ie, I'd love to hammer your tunnel of love until you have my cum shooting out of your ears may be very original and anatomically impossible, but may not achieve your aim.

Yeah, sometimes when there's not much to work with the message you send looks like it's copy and pasted and that puts people off, I suppose it's pot luck,

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

I love messages (and I will always reply to those) which show that the other person has read my profile. Perhaps they pick up on something in my profile and say something funny....

I have stopped replying to messages which are clearly "cut and paste" or boring one liners - often the boring one liners come from profiles which also only state a boring one liner. To me this lacks imagination and therefore, chances are... we would not get on.

"What's the best way to make contact? I know a lot of women don't like hi, how are you, and want some effort and usually you can work with what they put in there profile, but what if the profile doesn't give much away, "

Try and be funny with it, that gets me every time

"I love messages (and I will always reply to those) which show that the other person has read my profile. Perhaps they pick up on something in my profile and say something funny....

I have stopped replying to messages which are clearly "cut and paste" or boring one liners - often the boring one liners come from profiles which also

only state a boring one liner. To me this lacks imagination and therefore, chances are... we would not get on. "

absolutely spot on

"Try to be original without tearing the arse out of it:

Ie, I'd love to hammer your tunnel of love until you have my cum shooting out of your ears may be very original and anatomically impossible, but may not achieve your aim. "

Yeah I tend not to be too crude in the first post, feels a bit degrading

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

"What's the best way to make contact? I know a lot of women don't like hi, how are you, and want some effort and usually you can work with what they put in there profile, but what if the profile doesn't give much away, "

If there is not much information or written text on the profile then it can be hard to come up with stuff that can make you stand out, so give us something to work with ladies.

By *ere-for-my-convenienceWoman  over a year ago

West Midlands

Personally I don't mind

"you have the best tits on the site"

It makes me laugh

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"Try to be original without tearing the arse out of it:

Ie, I'd love to hammer your tunnel of love until you have my cum shooting out of your ears may be very original and anatomically impossible, but may not achieve your aim.

Yeah I tend not to be too crude in the first post, feels a bit degrading"

In fairness, this is to some degree the difference between male and female thinking. Often (not always) men write what they think ... and it is more or less overtly sexual and because they(Men) get turned on by this they believe women do, too.

Same with pictures : A picture which is sexy to a man is not necessarily appealing to a woman.

I guess the more successful guys on here try to be a bit in tune with what women like before writing their message... (God help them with that... )

Cannock

"What's the best way to make contact? I know a lot of women don't like hi, how are you, and want some effort and usually you can work with what they put in there profile, but what if the profile doesn't give much away,

Try and be funny with it, that gets me every time "

Mmm, i'm off to consult my joke book.

Surely there was something in the profile to make you message in the first place so use that. Otherwise at least refer to it, ie.... You state you are looking for a fb but don't specify what kinda guy appeals to you, I'm ...blah blah blah... If I sound appealing to you please get in touch. And as someone else said, if you can incorporate humour its always a thumbs up from me.

make it personal Sx

"make it personal Sx"

Definitely, if its obviously personslised it make me feel they wanna fuck me not just anyone who'll say yes lol (even if its not true)

Its more by luck if the woman will read the thought out msg, good luck.

Cannock

"make it personal Sx"

Can be difficult if its only a one line profile?

"make it personal Sx

Can be difficult if its only a one line profile? "

well if the profile isnt grabbing you - why would you message - if they have a nice pic - compliment that - if the only reason you message is cos they a female within range well so help you

In my experience it doesn't matter what you put very rarely if ever get a reply

"In my experience it doesn't matter what you put very rarely if ever get a reply "

I reply to most constructed messages that aren't one liners and clear they read my profile

Fair play to you not many seem to lol

"Fair play to you not many seem to lol "

Most do if they aren't

"Hi"

"Wanna fuck"

"X"

No convinced I make an effort most of the time and never get replies not complaining or moaning people can do what they like but it I am just saying it how it seems to be

"No convinced I make an effort most of the time and never get replies not complaining or moaning people can do what they like but it I am just saying it how it seems to be "

Dunno I dont know u personally

Maybe just too ugly lol don't start giving me grief people lol

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

"I love messages (and I will always reply to those) which show that the other person has read my profile. Perhaps they pick up on something in my profile and say something funny....

I have stopped replying to messages which are clearly "cut and paste" or boring one liners - often the boring one liners come from profiles which also only state a boring one liner. To me this lacks imagination and therefore, chances are... we would not get on. "

This

"Maybe just too ugly lol don't start giving me grief people lol "

U arent ugly

A lot of women dont like hi how are you messages but they still send hi xxx messages themselves... I dont get it

Ha lol thanks. I never copy and paste

Try this one...

"what does the world's greatest sex God have for breakfast....?

"well this morning I had muesli..!"

Ladies love that kind of thing usually..... Honest!

"Ha lol thanks. I never copy and paste "

Good to read

"Hey you look fantastic"

"Hey you look fantastic"

"Hey you look fantastic"

"Hey you look fantastic"

"Hey you look fantastic"

"Hey you look fantastic"

"Hey you look fantastic"

Yes my cut and paste skills still work

Cannock

"make it personal Sx

well if the profile isnt grabbing you - why would you message - if they have a nice pic - compliment that - if the only reason you message is cos they a female within range well so help you "

You'd be suprised how many women think they don't need to make any effort on here, lots of one line profiles about.

By *remiumChocolate_milkMan  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

What constitutes a thought out message?

A one sentence message can sometimes show that I have read your profile or do you expect a paragraph plus a full introduction?

"make it personal Sx

well if the profile isnt grabbing you - why would you message - if they have a nice pic - compliment that - if the only reason you message is cos they a female within range well so help you

You'd be suprised how many women think they don't need to make any effort on here, lots of one line profiles about. "

Mines about 10 lol

Tell them why out of everyone else on here you have chosen them to be the focus of your desires and attention.

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

"What's the best way to make contact? I know a lot of women don't like hi, how are you, and want some effort and usually you can work with what they put in there profile, but what if the profile doesn't give much away,

Tell them why out of everyone else on here you have chosen them to be the focus of your desires and attention. "

This. Mention why you're messaging. It could be something in their profile text, status update or a photo. It's normally obvious to me when guys are messaging purely due to my photos and haven't bothered reading my profile. I find it acts as a filter of sorts. If there is no info at all to go on then I don't get why you'd message them in the first place.

"make it personal Sx

You'd be suprised how many women think they don't need to make any effort on here, lots of one line profiles about. "

sooooooooooooo - if these women that think there is no need to make effort - do you really want to meet a woman with that attitude ?

Try and be funny with it, that gets me every time

Mmm, i'm off to consult my joke book. "

Your fine

By *remiumChocolate_milkMan  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

"make it personal Sx

You'd be suprised how many women think they don't need to make any effort on here, lots of one line profiles about.

sooooooooooooo - if these women that think there is no need to make effort - do you really want to meet a woman with that attitude ?"

Unfortunately, most options for single males are limited enough as it is! I don't mind sending a message but if I only get a one word answer back then shes clearly not worth the effort.

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

Bombard said lady with ...."fancy a shag" messages ( at leat half a dozen times within the first hour) she'll love it and be beggin you for sex b4 the day is out.... Honest !!! I wouldnt steer you wrong

"make it personal Sx

sooooooooooooo - if these women that think there is no need to make effort - do you really want to meet a woman with that attitude ?

Unfortunately, most options for single males are limited enough as it is! I don't mind sending a message but if I only get a one word answer back then shes clearly not worth the effort. "

Yet life is a risk you take.

Sometimes u win sometimes you lose

By *oward1978Man  over a year ago

Rotherham

Just say whatever comes naturally to mind in that moment.

Some women don't even like a simple 'hello' 'hi' or 'how are you?' so you really never know what's going to work. So just click send and cross your fingers.

Either that or become a mind reader

"Just say whatever comes naturally to mind in that moment.

Some women don't even like a simple 'hello' 'hi' or 'how are you?' so you really never know what's going to work. So just click send and cross your fingers.

Either that or become a mind reader "

Yet if they have a good photos and profile I'll reply

"Maybe just too ugly lol don't start giving me grief people lol "

I'd say its your profile hun, its very generic and doesn't give anything away. Unless you blew me away with your opening message I'd not respond after reading you profile. Sorry if that's harsh xxx

Tell them why out of everyone else on here you have chosen them to be the focus of your desires and attention.

This. Mention why you're messaging. It could be something in their profile text, status update or a photo. It's normally obvious to me when guys are messaging purely due to my photos and haven't bothered reading my profile. I find it acts as a filter of sorts. If there is no info at all to go on then I don't get why you'd message them in the first place."

Nice pics by the way. Hi, how are you?

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

This. Mention why you're messaging. It could be something in their profile text, status update or a photo. It's normally obvious to me when guys are messaging purely due to my photos and haven't bothered reading my profile. I find it acts as a filter of sorts. If there is no info at all to go on then I don't get why you'd message them in the first place.

Nice pics by the way. Hi, how are you? "

Fine thanks. Slightly cold and damp following an inclement walk home but I'll warm up after a hot shower. You?

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

For me, if i notice that they are going to a club and I like the look of there photos then i might say it would be nice to confirm that your bum / boobs are as nice on your photos in person at the club but then mention i am being a bit cheeky....

i liked the comment an earlier poster said about say what comes to you at the time, and click send...some people will like some people won't - thats life

You could say anything you like to me,a read of your profile would be my deciding factor. I've met with men who have sent a polite hi there,would you like a chat?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

We're quite happy with a "Hello, would you like to chat?" We can look at the profile then and decide.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

We don't always spend our time around people that we like, so when we're choosing someone to be with from Fab, then we're going to be selective. For many of us our time is limited, what with kids, work, partners - add to that having a social meet, before a sexual meet, and it results in most of us having to play Inspector Clouseau with the information we have to hand.

Profiles are often almost devoid of anything that says other than that this next human specimen is human with a cock. Add that to a message that adds some bollocks into the mix, and it's hardly smacking of someone who's scintillating company.

Assume it's a given that if someone is on fab, and doesn't state they're not meeting at all, or meeting only socially, that they're interested in sex of some sort. Their profile may elaborate on particular sexual interests. If a mail only talks about a fuck on offer, then it's probably some wasted offer, falling on deaf ears.

So, assuming the searcher has something that makes them somewhat distinct from the rest of the species, consider elaborating upon it. Not so much that it's going to bore the pants off people, but enough that could whet appetites.

I think a lot of us want to know why you've chosen us to be your shags - assuming that we're not just one in a long list that you're writing to.

You could consider adding your availability, preferences for travel etc in brief too. It may or may not match the recipients, but if it's a match, then it at least ensures a good footing for continuation.

How we write - the differences between Shakespeare, Dickens, Wordsworth and Joe Bollocks, is a reflection on us and our personalities. Read what you've written before sending off to check that someone could be uplifted, amazed, pleased etc, rather than horrified, bored, sickened or feeling they're reading a tedious demand from another. Can a couple of paragraphs instil a feel for someone?? Check the forums and notice that they can, from a few of the posts up.

Some will check your profile before they really read your message: prepare for that eventuality. Great message, duff profile won't cut it, as well as your profile standing up as good as you are. The old expression about a sow's ear is valid too: there may be someone for everyone on fab but some peoples' personalties and looks will be more engaging than others. Stay realistic and confident about your chances and take personal responsibility for your results - don't blame others, including the recipients, if you don't do as well as you expect.

Any ladies on this thread fancy a fuck?

By *ere-for-my-convenienceWoman  over a year ago

West Midlands

"Any ladies on this thread fancy a fuck?"

Lmfao x

By *1funMan  over a year ago

Luton

Just received a message -

Want a meet??

That's it, no hi, how are you,any interest!!!

Delete!!!!

By *uzzy NavelWoman  over a year ago

so near and yet so far....

""Hey you look fantastic"

"Hey you look fantastic"

"Hey you look fantastic"

"Hey you look fantastic"

"Hey you look fantastic"

"Hey you look fantastic"

"Hey you look fantastic"

Yes my cut and paste skills still work "

Ha ha that made me laugh!!

You have to read the profile and show interest!

I managed to write two paragraphs from a profile that only had xxx as a write up, the profile had 1 private pic but I managed to catch her attention for being creative with the xxx, and yeah, she is stunning

However, be creative, show them that you have a brain and know how to use it. The last thing a girl wants is to waste her time on a boring guy! boring in the head = boring in bed!

I am in no way a stud muffing like most guys on the site , but I feel like I am doing ok.

hang in, be polite, creative, respectful and flirty.

I meant muffin* not muffing* that just looks weird

Many couples/female profiles want a face pic with first message and judge you on that followed by looking at your profile at the rest of the pictures.

Your opening message could be full of "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet" - if your face and body meet the cut then you may well get a response.

» Add a new message to this topic