FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Contrary to the Cliché

Contrary to the Cliché

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It's hard to rid yourself of ruthlessly narcissistic perception of young single males on here. I guess more often than not, it's a valid assumption. However, just a word to say that we're not all alike.

It's proving a hard task in itself to find a lady with whom to engage in conversation and chat amongst other things. It seems to me that much of my effort is met with little reward...

So (excuse the sly introduction), should you be interested to speak with an attentive, patient and well-mannered young man such as myself, I'd be delighted for your responses!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Welcome to fab

Forum Mod

How dooo you do

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

I think the main reason that's been stated for people not wanting to meet the younger guys on here is that they don't want to meet guys the same ago as their kids. With a great percentage of fab being in that age bracket of having kids in their late teens/twenties it will narrow the possibilities for you somewhat. But it's just one of those things. Everyone is entitled to their preferences.

"How dooo you do "

Were you sat on a fly agarric mushroom smoking a hookah when you just said that?

Forum Mod

"How dooo you do

Were you sat on a fly agarric mushroom smoking a hookah when you just said that? "

Looks around for secret cam!

As you're 24, it's pretty much a given that you're likely to meet someone older than yourself! Not for us, based purely on age, but if you're patient and add some humour you'll garner interest.

The text was well written but I'm not sure your profile really needed three very similar photos of your cock.

Absolutely. I can't fault anyone on their preference, and would never wish to do so. I merely mean to say, that perhaps there is an exception to a rule you might impose...after all, we're all 'adventurous' enough to be here in the first place.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Welcome to the forums OP.

I think one of the issues is not how younger folk present themselves in words - you seem perfectly eloquent - but how they do so visually.

Often it appears to be 'all about the cock' - if you catch my drift. And stereotypical images won't do well written prose and good at all.

Good luck!

A

It's an absolutely valid point on my pictures...I have every intention of rectifying that as soon as possible. Thanks! As for humour...I totally agree.

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

*any good - not 'and good'!

A

All valid points...must turn my attention to the stereotypical photos presented on here.

There are a ton of other threads like this too....familiarise yourself with the forum search function....it's a goldmine of advice...

That's my top tip for the day.....

By *ittle Pocket PerveWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Welcome to the forums

Although you profile is well written, its not imformative enough. However, that wouldn't put me off but you cocks pics would, these seems contrary to the way you are trying to protray yourself and it would be an instant block from me, sorry. There are a few women that like cock pics though so good luck, just be aware you are narrowing down your chances.

Has this revealed itself as a "advice on my profile" thread?

i have found when speaking to a few younger men that they can be quite immature and don't understand about swinging

this is mainly why i dont meet younger men

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Absolutely. I can't fault anyone on their preference, and would never wish to do so. I merely mean to say, that perhaps there is an exception to a rule you might impose...after all, we're all 'adventurous' enough to be here in the first place. "

see.... the thing about the site is that it gives you the tools to make it work and stand out if you want to take them

use all.... use some..... use none.....

that at the end of the day is on you, and no one else...

we are all masters of our own fate on here..... no one detemines anyone elses

"Has this revealed itself as a "advice on my profile" thread? "

I think the opening post did that....

Lad seems ok, I don't mind pointing him in the approximate direction of some advice......

Yeah, I was just reading _abios thread about profile advice then saw this thread

"Yeah, I was just reading _abios thread about profile advice then saw this thread"

Yeah....they pop up every 15 seconds or so these threads....

It'd be good if everyone who joined saw _abios thread but alas...it's unlikely.

Every new member should get that sent to them instead of the standard 'welcome to fab' mesaage

Anyone else who uses the word 'erudite' makes me sit up and pay attention.

Apologies if it appears to be an 'advice on my profile' thread. Much rather I was just contesting any view that puts all young single males under the same banner. If people have given advice as a result, I appreciate it anyway. You're all a sound bunch so far though...I was just struggling to find people like this so far.

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Apologies if it appears to be an 'advice on my profile' thread. Much rather I was just contesting any view that puts all young single males under the same banner. If people have given advice as a result, I appreciate it anyway. You're all a sound bunch so far though...I was just struggling to find people like this so far. "

It's a common myth that people put all people in a same age/gender bracket into one stereotypical group. The majority of folk are smart enough to base an opinion of someone on what they can see in that profile - rather than make assumptions based on simple criteria (age, gender, location, sexuality) that are broad rather than individual.

It's always best to make your own mind up about folk rather than go by urban myths, stereotypes and the viewpoints of others.

Nobody else represents you.

Just you.

A

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

I do know that many ladies appreciate a variety of pics and are more likely to be interested if there is a little imagination used when taking them and less cock. Torso pics, bum shots, suit pics, back and shoulders etc.

Other than that a couple of good veris can make a huge difference. Young men who are willing to consider coffee before play meets and also the organised socials can get great veris even if noone wants to shag them.

Okay. I'm well and truly going to address the picture issues in the next few days. Anticipate all variations below and a clean out of photos that leave little to the imagination!

"I do know that many ladies appreciate a variety of pics and are more likely to be interested if there is a little imagination used when taking them and less cock. Torso pics, bum shots, suit pics, back and shoulders etc.

Other than that a couple of good veris can make a huge difference. Young men who are willing to consider coffee before play meets and also the organised socials can get great veris even if noone wants to shag them."

» Add a new message to this topic