By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Anything? ...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Custard

By *ittle Pocket PerveWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Then it's not your profile... It's ours!!

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Hi and welcome to my profile

I am a guy who lacks imagination or any drive to sell myself to others on the site.

If you like the sound of me and want to meet up, I will bring along others with me to do the forelplay and shagging.

I will sit in the corner and wank myself silly.....

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

good luck

"Hi and welcome to my profile

I am a guy who lacks imagination or any drive to sell myself to others on the site.

If you like the sound of me and want to meet up, I will bring along others with me to do the forelplay and shagging.

I will sit in the corner and wank myself silly....."

Sky remote?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Free ironing and oven cleaning service. Distance no object

Put your own work in......

"Going to do new profile and you get to say what goes on it "

I've tried everything to get women to sleep with me. Chat, text, cam, chloroform. I recently poked a woman in the shoulder with a cucumber in ASDA but she struck me with a tin of processed peas. So here I am pleading for sexual contact. Literally with anyone. In saying that, you must have a vagina.

I've only had three sexually transmitted infections. Who knew the viruses that frozen chickens contained? A lesson learned on my behalf. However, I'm all clear now.

I'm not particular concerned over looks. You could be a supermodel or resemble a whale rotting on a beach. I just want to fingerbang you in the back of my car whilst listening to Ronan Keating.

Incidentally that's via the medium of music. Ronan won't be there in the car. He never replied to my letters.

If you like what you've read please don't hesitate to message. Please. For the love of god message.

PS I have a micropenis.

"Going to do new profile and you get to say what goes on it

I've tried everything to get women to sleep with me. Chat, text, cam, chloroform. I recently poked a woman in the shoulder with a cucumber in ASDA but she struck me with a tin of processed peas. So here I am pleading for sexual contact. Literally with anyone. In saying that, you must have a vagina.

I've only had three sexually transmitted infections. Who knew the viruses that frozen chickens contained? A lesson learned on my behalf. However, I'm all clear now.

I'm not particular concerned over looks. You could be a supermodel or resemble a whale rotting on a beach. I just want to fingerbang you in the back of my car whilst listening to Ronan Keating.

Incidentally that's via the medium of music. Ronan won't be there in the car. He never replied to my letters.

If you like what you've read please don't hesitate to message. Please. For the love of god message.

PS I have a micropenis.

"

lol

I wanna re-vamp my profile. You're hired

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

PS I have a micropenis.

"

Brilliant as ever Mr made me laugh so Hard lol xxx

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am a chef is that any good for you

"I am a chef is that any good for you"

I would keep quiet

Ties in perfectly with my chicken tale

By *ittle Pocket PerveWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

"I am a chef is that any good for you

Ties in perfectly with my chicken tale "

You're just too good!

"I am a chef is that any good for you

Ties in perfectly with my chicken tale "

Too late He did it again lol

I'm out of here...cause OP - you're digging your own grave

Looking forward to your new profile though

x

PS I have a micropenis.

"

My kind of humour. Love it.

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

I'm laughing so hard at this....

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

PS I have a micropenis.

"

And this...

What interests does ok fit in?

Her

Hi

I am a genuine professional Guy who knows how to treat a Lady with total respect, I am honest and always eager to please.

My Oral skills are second to none and I will lick you for Hours until you have a screaming Orgasm and squirting is Guaranteed, Due to the very delicate nature of my job I am unable to put pictures on my profile but I am happy to exchange using Skip, Yoohoo, Wattsup and Vibe.

Any Ladies interested please send me a message enclosing a full frontal photo along with your Mobile number and Bra size.

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

This made me chuckle!

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Good enough for me.

First you need to frame your profile with some fancy ascii. Then you need to add something to introduce yourself, then what you want and what you can offer. Then add another line to finish the framing, maybe add an ascii pic too.

|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-

Hello, and welcome to my not my profile.

Have you always dreamed of a man who has vocational qualifications in catering?

I have a sexy chef outfit too, with a very sexy hat and if you're into uniforms i will come to you wearing it and fuck you good.

I am looking for someone linguistic who enjoys writing.

Thanks for looking at my profile, feel free to message me if you'd like to add to it.

|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-

……………………………………….¸„„„„

…………………….…………...„--~*'¯…….'\

………….…………………… („-~~--„¸_….,/ì'Ì

…….…………………….¸„-^"¯ : : : : :¸-¯"¯/'

……………………¸„„-^"¯ : : : : : : : '\¸„„,-"

**¯¯¯'^^~-„„„---~^*'"¯ : : : : : : : : : :¸"

.:.:.:.:.„-^" : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :„-"

:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.: : : : : : : : : : ¸„-^¯

.::.:.:.:.:.:.:.:. : : : : : : : ¸„„-^¯

:.' : : '\ : : : : : : : ;¸„„-~"

:.:.:: :"-„""***/*'ì¸'¯

:.': : : : :"-„ : : :"\

.:.:.: : : : :" : : : : \,

:.: : : : : : : : : : : : 'Ì

: : : : : : :, : : : : : :/

"-„_::::_„-*__„„~"?

Surprise buttsex.

"Then it's not your profile... It's ours!! "

Exactly! Makes me wonder if some people haven't quite understood the point of having a profile.

Don't forget to add the disclaimer to Sydney university...

In fact best do it first it's the most important part.

Surely it has to involve glitter !

"Surely it has to involve glitter ! "

Too soon?

» Add a new message to this topic