FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Making love

Making love

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is there such a thing?

Isn't it just a fantastical way of saying having sex?

If you're in love do you always make love?

Personally I think its all poppycock!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've never felt like a man has made love to me ever. Even during my 30 years with my husband it never felt that intimate. I've had sensual sex with men I don't love that was lovely and became intense,but the emotional side wasn't there.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Is there such a thing?

Personally I think its all poppycock!"

No it isn't a fantastical way of saying having sex, you don't make love every time you have sex with a much loved partner but when you do its on another level entirely, there's an extra dimension to it. You couldn't sustain that level of interaction every time you have sex but it is entirely possible to "make love".

"Is there such a thing?

No it isn't a fantastical way of saying having sex, you don't make love every time you have sex with a much loved partner but when you do its on another level entirely, there's an extra dimension to it. You couldn't sustain that level of interaction every time you have sex but it is entirely possible to "make love"."

"Is there such a thing?

No it isn't a fantastical way of saying having sex, you don't make love every time you have sex with a much loved partner but when you do its on another level entirely, there's an extra dimension to it. You couldn't sustain that level of interaction every time you have sex but it is entirely possible to "make love"."

So what makes it on another level? What do you do that is different?

"Is there such a thing?

No it isn't a fantastical way of saying having sex, you don't make love every time you have sex with a much loved partner but when you do its on another level entirely, there's an extra dimension to it. You couldn't sustain that level of interaction every time you have sex but it is entirely possible to "make love".

So what makes it on another level? What do you do that is different?"

I don't think you do anything... Its just about the emotional attachment to the person your with

By *allipygousMan  over a year ago

Leicester

"Is there such a thing?

Nice to see we can agree on some things

Relationships are organic things. They evolve and grow. They go through times of extreme emotional intensity and times where you feel like housemates.

Naturally the sex reflects what's going on in the relationship at the time.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Is there such a thing?

Nothing it isn't physical its emotional. So I suppose the difference is that possibly its one of the times when you are particularly intimate emotionally as well as sexually, I think that analysing it is nigh on impossible

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Is there such a thing?

Nice to see we can agree on some things "

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Relationships are organic things. They evolve and grow. They go through times of extreme emotional intensity and times where you feel like housemates.

Naturally the sex reflects what's going on in the relationship at the time. "

Yep!

"Is there such a thing?

in past relationships yes i have been made love to

candles burning and rose petals on the bed a long bubble bath together and massage then teasing exploring the sensual touch and the kissing the slowness no rush of being made to feel you are the center of the persons life

its only when im in love i am submissive and this is what i miss being single

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"

It's the depth of the emotional connection, the openness, the intimacy - the totally trusting vulnerability to each other. I make love with my partners every time I fall in love, and because I am so unguarded emotionally I can make love 'in the now' sometimes with someone likeminded. I think it takes that openness for someone to do that in a casual scenario.

A skillful, sensual lover can make a vague approximation of making love, but only the emotional connection makes it so.

I would love someone to look into my eyes as he's making love to me and see how much he loves me. I wasn't allowed eye contact with my husband,says it all about my marriage

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I would love someone to look into my eyes as he's making love to me and see how much he loves me. I wasn't allowed eye contact with my husband,says it all about my marriage "

I'm sorry to hear that.

i agree with the connection the intimacy and all the insecurities are gone as you want them as much as they want you

emotional and the eye contact and the way the kiss you, touch you

makes it from sex to making love

[Removed by poster at 12/03/15 13:30:14]

By *mallteaserWoman  over a year ago

Central

Depends on my mood sometimes I want to be mad love too, or others I want to be fucked x

There is one hell of a difference between making love and sex. Sex is wonderful but making love brings all the emotions into play and enhances the sensations and relaxed joy of it all.

"I would love someone to look into my eyes as he's making love to me and see how much he loves me. I wasn't allowed eye contact with my husband,says it all about my marriage "
wow im really shocked!

I think it is possible to make love. There is a completely different feeling to making love and just having great sex

We make love all the time. Something very beautiful about being so tuned into one another and communicating your most intimate feelings through touch.

"I would love someone to look into my eyes as he's making love to me and see how much he loves me. I wasn't allowed eye contact with my husband,says it all about my marriage wow im really shocked!"

Really? There must be a lot of men like him in the world.

"Is there such a thing?

"I would love someone to look into my eyes as he's making love to me and see how much he loves me. I wasn't allowed eye contact with my husband,says it all about my marriage wow im really shocked!

Really? There must be a lot of men like him in the world. "

but never to have had that intimacy? I feel for you i really do and theres a lot of men who would love to make love to you im certain x

"I would love someone to look into my eyes as he's making love to me and see how much he loves me. I wasn't allowed eye contact with my husband,says it all about my marriage wow im really shocked!

Really? There must be a lot of men like him in the world. but never to have had that intimacy? I feel for you i really do and theres a lot of men who would love to make love to you im certain x"

You can only make love when you're in love though,so probably not. Lust doesn't count

so so true..the eyes tells so much

Really? There must be a lot of men like him in the world. but never to have had that intimacy? I feel for you i really do and theres a lot of men who would love to make love to you im certain x

You can only make love when you're in love though,so probably not. Lust doesn't count "

not true! Ive made love to many women and although at the time i love their body and the sensual seduction the tenderness and the passion, i wasnt in love with any of them.

Really? There must be a lot of men like him in the world. but never to have had that intimacy? I feel for you i really do and theres a lot of men who would love to make love to you im certain x

You can only make love when you're in love though,so probably not. Lust doesn't count not true! Ive made love to many women and although at the time i love their body and the sensual seduction the tenderness and the passion, i wasnt in love with any of them. "

So you don't have to be in love to make love?

"Relationships are organic things. They evolve and grow. They go through times of extreme emotional intensity and times where you feel like housemates.

Naturally the sex reflects what's going on in the relationship at the time. "

Wise woman

Forum Mod

East Sussex

You can only make love when you're in love though,so probably not. Lust doesn't count not true! Ive made love to many women and although at the time i love their body and the sensual seduction the tenderness and the passion, i wasnt in love with any of them.

So you don't have to be in love to make love? "

I think you do ...at the time. It does all depend on how you define "make love" though.

...Up on the Downs

You can only make love when you're in love though,so probably not. Lust doesn't count not true! Ive made love to many women and although at the time i love their body and the sensual seduction the tenderness and the passion, i wasnt in love with any of them.

I think you do ...at the time. It does all depend on how you define "make love" though. "

I think you do too - even if it could be a little bit of unreality, you need to have that freely exchanged giving and receiving of emotion at the time.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I think you do ...at the time. It does all depend on how you define "make love" though.

I think you do too - even if it could be a little bit of unreality, you need to have that freely exchanged giving and receiving of emotion at the time."

Its an interesting subject and I suspect that peoples answers will be coloured by their life experiences and expectations.

I think you do too - even if it could be a little bit of unreality, you need to have that freely exchanged giving and receiving of emotion at the time.

Its an interesting subject and I suspect that peoples answers will be coloured by their life experiences and expectations."

When I make love I want to feel the love he feels for me. I've had sensual sex but knowing they don't love me makes it sex,not making love.

By *ickawitchCouple  over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

I don't make love....even typing the words makes me cringe a little. I have sex both with my husband whom I love and others who I don't love. The sex with my OH is amazing but it still isn't making love

I know it's each to their own but if some one said it to me I would have to laugh

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

I've never been in love, and never made love.

The closest I have ever been to it is with my current lover, who is very dominant. But last time when we met up, we had a very intense, passionate, close but gentle reconnect sexually before anything else. Absolutely amazing.

...Up on the Downs

"I've never been in love, and never made love.

The closest I have ever been to it is with my current lover, who is very dominant. But last time when we met up, we had a very intense, passionate, close but gentle reconnect sexually before anything else. Absolutely amazing."

Hmm, I'd enjoy that enormously too, lol!! But tell me, why do you call him a lover if you are not in love?

We never make love we FUCK, Some times it can get emotional especially when her nails dig in n make my eyes water but at the end of the day its about sticking me dick in a hole n bouncing about for a couple of minutes

Gimp

The closest I have ever been to it is with my current lover, who is very dominant. But last time when we met up, we had a very intense, passionate, close but gentle reconnect sexually before anything else. Absolutely amazing.

Hmm, I'd enjoy that enormously too, lol!! But tell me, why do you call him a lover if you are not in love?"

Because its the closest definition that works for us both... we are more than Fbs and friends with benefits. And he is more than just my dominant. We hold each other in very high regard, and care for one another deeply. But for one reason or another, neither of us want to be in love.

Maybe the term "making love" isnt the right description but i know from experience, you don't have to be in love to experience fantastic lovemaking! Its a pleasure i enjoy without commitment and so do the ladies i "make love" too so each to thier own. Ill stick to what i know works for me i don't need a wife.

By *ittle Pocket PerveWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

I've only had one man make love to me, and it was definitely on a different level to just having sex...

I imagine the aftermath would feel different too. Although I've cuddled with a few men after sex I don't get a warm fuzzy feeling like I imagine people in love do.

By *arah_89Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

It's not something I've had the chance to experience much (if at all) in my life. Times when it's been a little passionate but rarely when feelings of love have come into it... I do believe there is a distinction though, and that sex with someone you love will always ultimately be more rewarding and satisfying..

...Up on the Downs

Hmm, I'd enjoy that enormously too, lol!! But tell me, why do you call him a lover if you are not in love?

Because its the closest definition that works for us both... we are more than Fbs and friends with benefits. And he is more than just my dominant. We hold each other in very high regard, and care for one another deeply. But for one reason or another, neither of us want to be in love."

I can relate to that. The 'high regard' is important too.

I don't believe in love, but I seem to have always had quite nice emotional sex.

By *lirtyjjWoman  over a year ago

Meath

I'll take raw animalistic sex and leave the emotion thanks

"Is there such a thing?

"

Exactly! You don't set out to "make love". You start at sex and it evolves because your mind is open to any possibility that the next few hours might bring, physically AND emotionally. If the sex you have is linear and prescriptive, it's unlikely you'd get to a place where it felt like making love rather than sex.

...Up on the Downs

"Is there such a thing?

Exactly! You don't set out to "make love". You start at sex and it evolves because your mind is open to any possibility that the next few hours might bring, physically AND emotionally. If the sex you have is linear and prescriptive, it's unlikely you'd get to a place where it felt like making love rather than sex. "

By *arry247Couple  over a year ago

Wakefield

"Is there such a thing?

If you ever find your soulmate you will then know what making love is.

One may be married and enjoy sex with ones husband or wife but that does not compare with the complete immersion one feels with ones soulmate.

This is from someone who never believed in love.

Because its the closest definition that works for us both... we are more than Fbs and friends with benefits. And he is more than just my dominant. We hold each other in very high regard, and care for one another deeply. But for one reason or another, neither of us want to be in love.

I can relate to that. The 'high regard' is important too."

The high regard is the backbone of our whole relationship. We work in similar fields of work - him in a larger organisation and at a much higher grade than me, but we talk lots about work, life, football, books and music (although we have vastly different tastes) He is also 11 years my senior. If it all continues to develop the way it does, in time, he could be the one I would allow myself to feel more for... but thats a very long way off yet.

I fuck with the guys here and make love with my Hubba Hubba Can't wait to see my Northen Hunk this weekend ??

"Is there such a thing?

You're too far away or else I'd show you

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"

This for me. We often have great sex and regularly make love. It's that extra special something that you just can't describe.

"Is there such a thing?

If you ever find your soulmate you will then know what making love is.

One may be married and enjoy sex with ones husband or wife but that does not compare with the complete immersion one feels with ones soulmate.

This is from someone who never believed in love.

"

This a 1000 times over and I count my blessings each and every day to be married to mine. Mrs xx

By *randub69Man  over a year ago

city

"I've never felt like a man has made love to me ever. Even during my 30 years with my husband it never felt that intimate. I've had sensual sex with men I don't love that was lovely and became intense,but the emotional side wasn't there."

It's very sad to here that in 30 years of marriage.you never felt your husband made love to you. I hope some day you experience that beautiful feeling .. everybody should at some stage of there life..

"I've never felt like a man has made love to me ever. Even during my 30 years with my husband it never felt that intimate. I've had sensual sex with men I don't love that was lovely and became intense,but the emotional side wasn't there.

It's very sad to here that in 30 years of marriage.you never felt your husband made love to you. I hope some day you experience that beautiful feeling .. everybody should at some stage of there life.."

For 27 of those years he didn't kiss me. I wanted that more than anything else

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Is there such a thing?

Totally in agreement...utter piffle.

city

"I've never felt like a man has made love to me ever. Even during my 30 years with my husband it never felt that intimate. I've had sensual sex with men I don't love that was lovely and became intense,but the emotional side wasn't there.

It's very sad to here that in 30 years of marriage.you never felt your husband made love to you. I hope some day you experience that beautiful feeling .. everybody should at some stage of there life..

For 27 of those years he didn't kiss me. I wanted that more than anything else "

You should have kicked him out

"

I did

city

I did "

Good for u. But pity u didn't do it 27 years ago

"

It's the depth of the emotional connection, the openness, the intimacy - the totally trusting vulnerability to each other. I make love with my partners every time I fall in love, and because I am so unguarded emotionally I can make love 'in the now' sometimes with someone likeminded. I think it takes that openness for someone to do that in a casual scenario.

A skillful, sensual lover can make a vague approximation of making love, but only the emotional connection makes it so.

"

This is very close to my view too. I have described my love to a partner as a gift of a horcrux, some smaller, some larger, pieces of me that are shared with lovers. Sure, occasionally sex with a partner happens without that, but I much prefer when a connection is made, intimacy is desired by both partners, and the physical encounter has an amazing intensity.

(Horcruxes for those without kids or an interest in Harry Potter are parts of Voldemort's soul)

...Up on the Downs

"

This is very close to my view too. I have described my love to a partner as a gift of a horcrux, some smaller, some larger, pieces of me that are shared with lovers. Sure, occasionally sex with a partner happens without that, but I much prefer when a connection is made, intimacy is desired by both partners, and the physical encounter has an amazing intensity.

(Horcruxes for those without kids or an interest in Harry Potter are parts of Voldemort's soul)"

I know exactly what you mean, I said the same once about a past love - I gave him a gift, it was part of me, and that stayed given even though I moved on.

there is a difference -

I need to feel that higher level of intensity....I think I've been close but maybe I'm not quite letting go...

Hmm such a thought provoking read this thread has been.

...Up on the Downs

"I need to feel that higher level of intensity....I think I've been close but maybe I'm not quite letting go...

Hmm such a thought provoking read this thread has been. "

Yes, it's about the loss of control, choosing to let go the end. I've been thinking about it too, may put up a thread later.

Poppycock.....I take it back.

Have you ever been I love but had to let it go? Do you love friends? Then why can't you make love? You don't have to be in love to make love, for the time my friends and I are together, be it an hour, several, a night, days, we are wrapped up in each other and lovers. We make love, we have torrid energetic sex, but but there is also intimacy, affection and respect. If that doesn't meet mosts definition of love, I don't really care. I know how it feels, I can hold her close, kiss her with adoration, just adore being in her company, for me, making love is sex with affection, it's what I do, I can walk away when I have to, but I know if it warrants being called lovemaking. One of the things I find so hard to understand about this lifestyle is the hang up about, emotion, I'd far rather make love and feel something that have a clinical emotionless fuck that is tantamount to a mutual wank, lighten up you lot. I've loved many people and made love to countless women, works well, they all come back for more. Don't get hung up on a word guys.

» Add a new message to this topic