FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Hillsborough

Hillsborough

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *airy_Hetty OP   Woman  over a year ago

Greater London

David Duckenfield.......

This arrogant man finally admits to being not up to the job. Shame he has the blood of 96 people on his hands!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

He wasn't up to the job on the day true, and the powers that be in his force at the time knew that and are equally culpable..

By *aneandpaulCouple  over a year ago

cleveleys

I went through it still fill up when i think about it never a day goes by without a flash back of being in the tunnel only missed one service will always remember 96 loved once never came home.One thing that i find strange April 15th is always a nice sunny day like it was that day. If you are a football fan you should go to Anfield on that day there,s fan,s from every club there Celtic and Ranger,s fans come in a coach.

This year they are only going to open the Kop due to work on our ground.

Justice for the 96 WILL NEVER FORGET YOU

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

And while we remember them let's not forget the poor fans in the Heysel stadium and the poor fans in the Bradford stadium fire, which for some reason don't get much of a mention but as equally upsetting to the families involved.

"David Duckenfield.......

This arrogant man finally admits to being not up to the job. Shame he has the blood of 96 people on his hands! "

Funny what sticks in peoples heads though.... There's still people that think it was d*unken scousers

This arrogant man finally admits to being not up to the job. Shame he has the blood of 96 people on his hands! .

Funny what sticks in peoples heads though.... There's still people that think it was d*unken scousers "

Im sure people don't think that however there will be an element of that which contributed to the overall disaster

This arrogant man finally admits to being not up to the job. Shame he has the blood of 96 people on his hands! .

Funny what sticks in peoples heads though.... There's still people that think it was d*unken scousers

Im sure people don't think that however there will be an element of that which contributed to the overall disaster"

Which element are you referring to? The fact that they were d*unk or just the fact that they were scousers?

Very insensitive remark...

I was on their campaign 10 years ago and the evidence back then was overwhelming that the police and government had covered the whole story up with the help of the Murdock media!.

I know when I've mentioned it in public there's still a section of society that won't believe it and still think it's d*unken scousers because that theory fits in better with their own "look of life"

Im sure people don't think that however there will be an element of that which contributed to the overall disaster

Which element are you referring to? The fact that they were d*unk or just the fact that they were scousers?

Very insensitive remark..."

D*unk, nothing insensitive about saying d*unk, nor saying I'm sure there was an element of d*unkness involved is being insensitive

in Lancashire

"And while we remember them let's not forget the poor fans in the Heysel stadium and the poor fans in the Bradford stadium fire, which for some reason don't get much of a mention but as equally upsetting to the families involved. "

they are equally sad and to be remembered, as are Ibrox, Burnden Park and many others..

however the thread is about one persons negligent behaviour at one particular tragedy..

"I was on their campaign 10 years ago and the evidence back then was overwhelming that the police and government had covered the whole story up with the help of the Murdock media!.

I know when I've mentioned it in public there's still a section of society that won't believe it and still think it's d*unken scousers because that theory fits in better with their own "look of life""

Alcohol as a contributory factor was ruled out in 1989 and again in 2012. I know you were being sarcastic about the views held by people but the next comment actually says it was an 'element' in the disaster.

Some people are truly insensitive x

in Lancashire

"I was on their campaign 10 years ago and the evidence back then was overwhelming that the police and government had covered the whole story up with the help of the Murdock media!.

I know when I've mentioned it in public there's still a section of society that won't believe it and still think it's d*unken scousers because that theory fits in better with their own "look of life"

Alcohol as a contributory factor was ruled out in 1989 and again in 2012. I know you were being sarcastic about the views held by people but the next comment actually says it was an 'element' in the disaster.

Some people are truly insensitive x"

and ignorant..

Some people are truly insensitive x"

insensitive im not and there was absolutely no element of sarcasm at all, it was a very very sad day my only real comment was we always hear about the 5th 10th 20th 25th anniversary of the Hillsborough disaster, but nothing rarely gets mentioned about the Heysel stadium disaster where lots of fans died, or the Bradford disaster,

and ignorant..

"

No I apologise, how dare I have an opinion, funny how I've used the words d*unkiness and not scousers as I've not for one minute intimated I blame Liverpool fans

and ignorant..

No I apologise, how dare I have an opinion, funny how I've used the words d*unkiness and not scousers as I've not for one minute intimated I blame Liverpool fans"

By suggesting drink was an issue then places the onus of responsibility onto the drinkers. In that they must take responsibility for their actions when this is clearly not the case. Drink was ruled out as a contrbutory factor and was only used by the police to shift respinsibility from them and on to the fans.

Theresa May has also condemned the d*unkeness agrument, calling them 'slurs' in early 2014.

Hillsborough happened through the incompetence of the police on the day. To suggest otherwise is insensitive and assists in the coverup the police would like everyone to believe.

and ignorant..

No I apologise, how dare I have an opinion, funny how I've used the words d*unkiness and not scousers as I've not for one minute intimated I blame Liverpool fans

By suggesting drink was an issue then places the onus of responsibility onto the drinkers. In that they must take responsibility for their actions when this is clearly not the case. Drink was ruled out as a contrbutory factor and was only used by the police to shift respinsibility from them and on to the fans.

Theresa May has also condemned the d*unkeness agrument, calling them 'slurs' in early 2014.

Hillsborough happened through the incompetence of the police on the day. To suggest otherwise is insensitive and assists in the coverup the police would like everyone to believe."

Again I will say it,it was a sad day, clearly there was a cover up, im not blaming any fans, and if you are saying nobody was d*unk in that end of the stadium then I'll bow to your superior knowledge, however again ,insensitive im not

in Lancashire

Im sure people don't think that however there will be an element of that which contributed to the overall disaster"

a clear contradiction and as Nortyair has said has been shown to be one of the tactics used by the police to help to distort the truth on the day..

equally one could have highlighted many of the factual elements which contributed to the disaster along with Dukenfields incompetence such as a stadium not deemed safe by the relevant local Authority..?

I am not suggesting anyone wasn't d*unk, they most likely were. What I am saying is that their being d*unk had nothing to do with the disaster, in just the same way that football fans may be d*unk and watch a game without incident.

D*unkeness was not a contributory factor in the disastet, this has been stated in two independant enquiries amd yet people, yourselves included, say it was an element.

It is that which is insensite. Your refusal to take the outcomes of two inquries as the truth. Better to say d*unken liverpool fans played a part in the disaster.

It is ridiculous, why don't you blame d*unken fans at Old Trafford for last nights.poor result, oh yeah because even though there will have been some supporters who were obviously a little worse for wear it is blatantly obvious the two are not.linked. Just like at Hillsborough, the consumption of alcohol was not a factor. Don"t believe me, read the reports.

Also you said you don't blame liverpool fans, so can I ask which group are you referring to when you say alcohol was an element, the Forest fans, the Police or maybe the match officals,?

a clear contradiction and as Nortyair has said has been shown to be one of the tactics used by the police to help to distort the truth on the day..

equally one could have highlighted many of the factual elements which contributed to the disaster along with Dukenfields incompetence such as a stadium not deemed safe by the relevant local Authority..? "

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

insensitive im not and there was absolutely no element of sarcasm at all, it was a very very sad day my only real comment was we always hear about the 5th 10th 20th 25th anniversary of the Hillsborough disaster, but nothing rarely gets mentioned about the Heysel stadium disaster where lots of fans died, or the Bradford disaster, "

Probably because they are still fighting for justice because there was such a cover up. If it was my relative there I would probably be shouting about it too. Would you have done?

There was no cover up with the other two disasters mentioned but they still have anniversaries and are mentioned in the media. In fact Liverpool FC have their own memorial at the ground for one of them, it has never been brushed under any carpet.

and ignorant..

Hillsborough happened through the incompetence of the police on the day. To suggest otherwise is insensitive and assists in the coverup the police would like everyone to believe."

Sorry again, my view wasn't articulated very well by myself

and ignorant..

Hillsborough happened through the incompetence of the police on the day. To suggest otherwise is insensitive and assists in the coverup the police would like everyone to believe.

Sorry again, my view wasn't articulated very well by myself "

Thanks for saying that xxx

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"

Thanks for saying that xxx"

And thanks for both being adults and both being decent about it.

I had a few friends that were there, but in the Forest end.

"

Thanks for saying that xxx

And thanks for both being adults and both being decent about it.

I had a few friends that were there, but in the Forest end. "

COYI

in Lancashire

and ignorant..

Sorry again, my view wasn't articulated very well by myself "

respect for that..

By *edsBonkingMan  over a year ago

Near MK

Greater London

Funny what sticks in peoples heads though.... There's still people that think it was d*unken scousers "

Thanks to 'the scum'.

Greater London

Very insensitive remark...

D*unk, nothing insensitive about saying d*unk, nor saying I'm sure there was an element of d*unkness involved is being insensitive"

Remember that each of the 96 after death ( even the children ) had their blood tested for alcohol.... ALL where clean!!!!!

D*unkedness was a red herring as part of the slur......

Thanks for carrying it on!

» Add a new message to this topic