FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > First dates

First dates

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *isscheekychops OP   Woman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

So it's back again....so what was your worst or best first date?

Worst for me was he was about 15 years older than stated I did a Linford Christie

Best was with an ex I have never laughed so much and the spark was electric

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My worst was a guy that just opened his mouth and let his belly rumble. He was telling me all about how he pays for sex a lot

Best was the first date I went on with my hubby. It was New Year and our kiss at the bells was just perfect

By *eliciouslyNastyMan  over a year ago

London

"So it's back again....so what was your worst or best first date?

Worst for me was he was about 15 years older than stated I did a Linford Christie

Best was with an ex I have never laughed so much and the spark was electric "

Best - a woman took me on a wild goose chase round Shanghai, searching for a whiskey and cigar bar, called Constellation 2.... We found it in the end, but the chase around town while she got increasingly frustrated as we knocked on doors to be told it's moved... 4 times in total!

Worst - I don't do bad dates... But I have had to ditch or Palm off a few...

By *afadaoMan  over a year ago

Staines

Worst - all in one night;

Date had a row with the barman ordering first drink, told me she slept in the same bed as her mum, asked me to take her to hospital the following week for a 'lady operation' and then pick her up afterwards.

Started crying when I mentioned Christmas trees, refused a lift home when I called time, chased me down the road when she changed her mind, asked me to "come up and fuck her" when I dropped her off then smashed my car door on a high kerb when I declined.

The second date was better.

"Worst - all in one night;

Date had a row with the barman ordering first drink, told me she slept in the same bed as her mum, asked me to take her to hospital the following week for a 'lady operation' and then pick her up afterwards.

Started crying when I mentioned Christmas trees, refused a lift home when I called time, chased me down the road when she changed her mind, asked me to "come up and fuck her" when I dropped her off then smashed my car door on a high kerb when I declined.

The second date was better."

Fucking hell

You met her again?

By *radleyandRavenCouple  over a year ago

Herts

Best was with Bradley (surprise surprise). Conversation flowed easily, found a hidden gem where the food was amazing which became our all-time favourite restaurant, went for a lovely _omantic walk and ended with the amazing kiss that sealed the deal on a bridge surrounded by fairy lights.

Worst was the guy literally before him. Was awkward, had nothing in common, "forgot his wallet" so it was me that paid for dinner, and despite the fact that it was obvious there was nothing there, still tried to kiss me at the end and wasn't deterred when I pulled away the first time.

That obviously didn't end well...

- Amy. x

"Best was with Bradley (surprise surprise). Conversation flowed easily, found a hidden gem where the food was amazing which became our all-time favourite restaurant, went for a lovely _omantic walk and ended with the amazing kiss that sealed the deal on a bridge surrounded by fairy lights.

Worst was the guy literally before him. Was awkward, had nothing in common, "forgot his wallet" so it was me that paid for dinner, and despite the fact that it was obvious there was nothing there, still tried to kiss me at the end and wasn't deterred when I pulled away the first time.

That obviously didn't end well...

- Amy. x"

By *afadaoMan  over a year ago

Staines

The second date was better.

You met her again?"

By *omaMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Worst one

Met a woman on a dating site. POF.

Picked her up at the end of her road. First thing she said was why isn't your car washed? (Wasn't bad considering it had been snowing.)Said she needed a cash point. Found one And she said wait here . . . That was the last I saw Of her !

Left me parked up for 30 min Before the penny dropped. I'd been stood up

First date nerves

***opens thread***

**closes thread**

My best and worst date was all in one night.

Had an amazing connection from the start, laughed lots & a brief touch on my arm sent me into a spin....so much so, broke golden rule number 1 and went back to his place

Unfortunately he made me gag unexpectedly and I threw up all over him.

And that was the end of that!

Worst was when my friend set me up on a blind date he told me when he met me in the pub that his girlfriend was bringing her workmate.

Was the most awkward time ever lol,nothing in common silent breaks in conversation that seemed to last forever. She then went on about wanting to settle down and have kids etc I could feel my cock retract unto my body lol.

When it was all over and I met up with other friends it was such a relief...

You went back for a second date with a loon like that??

All my dates have been horrific.

Worst one was a guy I went to see for the weekend for out first date. We went out got blind d*unk and he got arrested. I went back to his. Heard tapping on the window I was still d*unk thought it was him opened the door and went back to bed. Turns out it was his mate. Next thing I knows he's in bed touching me up. Ended up sleeping together and were found in bed together the next morning when my date got let out the cells. Managed to talk our way out of it and said we just went to sleep. The next day was lovely. The only man to ever buy me a flower. Then I was told in was too big for him and he likes skinny women. Had to laugh when I saw the munter he got engaged to. Makes me look like a supermodel. Oh well.

By *awkesWoman  over a year ago

Corwen

Hmmm worst one..I was 16 and fancied the local butcher who was about 20..so my mate and I asked him out on the town. .afterwards I went back to his and Dirty Dancing was on tv..he got pretty horny and decided to extend our date so he called my home phone pretended to be his father and spoke to mum saying it was fine to stay over. .she was outside the door in her car within 5 minutes.. haha

Best one.... tonight... met up with someone I've known a while and we just couldn't stop talking..had nommy hot chocolate and had loads in common... starting to wonder if it's time to start some adventures with someone on a more committed basis..

"So it's back again....so what was your worst or best first date?

Best was with an ex I have never laughed so much and the spark was electric "

Worst - Met a girl online only sent a few messages and agreed to meet up. Met at a bar and she was a little bigger but no biggie as still cute. Started slurring her words and turns out she had a full bottle of red before she seen me. After talking for half hour two guys cane over. They sat down and turned out to be her brothers. They wouldn't let me go and took me to a horrid club. She got off her face and flirted with every guy and I made my escape through a window as borthers were outside the toilet.

By *trawberry-popWoman  over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

My worst...lied about his height, was meant to be 5'11" but was actually 5'7"(instant turn off) then as we sat down for dinner he admitted to having taken some ecstasy and drinking before he met me "to calm his nerves". (should have ended it there!) He was over animated and loud. I ordered a small plate of pasta and he had a huge plate of steak. When I had finished my pasta he'd barely started his dinner. I just wanted to get out of there asap and let the ground swallow me up.

By *trawberry-popWoman  over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

Oh and the best was with my ex who I thought at the time was the love of my life! We ate, drank, danced, chatted, flirted, laughed. It was all perfect!

Worse one was... He made me a curry and gave me a glass of wine.

Ten minutes later I threw it all up

Best date was a meal in a gorgeous restaurant overlooking the sea in Cornwall

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I tried to watch that programme last night but that simpering stupid woman make me puke.. ( the dancer ) THEN while i'd initially liked the bloke I thought what an infantile pathetic canute..... and turned over. Oh hang on .... it was when the other simpering , smiley thing started explaining how to score a night out that I finally lost it. Unbearable people.

What happened to Scott please ?

"I tried to watch that programme last night but that simpering stupid woman make me puke.. ( the dancer ) THEN while i'd initially liked the bloke I thought what an infantile pathetic canute..... and turned over. Oh hang on .... it was when the other simpering , smiley thing started explaining how to score a night out that I finally lost it. Unbearable people.

What happened to Scott please ? "

I was cast for that show but my date pulled out last minute with nerves

King's Crustacean

"I tried to watch that programme last night but that simpering stupid woman make me puke.. ( the dancer ) THEN while i'd initially liked the bloke I thought what an infantile pathetic canute..... and turned over. Oh hang on .... it was when the other simpering , smiley thing started explaining how to score a night out that I finally lost it. Unbearable people.

What happened to Scott please ?

I was cast for that show but my date pulled out last minute with nerves "

Lucky escape for you. What happened to Scott ?

Worst - had been playing around online with someone and then met up at her house and I've never been in a filthier house in all my life, guinea pigs and straw all over kitchen, could hardly find anywhere to walk or sit for crap everywhere, couldn't wait to get out if there!

Best - met someone at fet club who I knew was coming with husband, she brought a friend with her who was absolutely stunning, new to the scene, up for playing though. She had me tied down and learnt how to use the whip with her mentor. We then danced and kissed all night it was amazing! Made even better (not at time) when she wouldn't come for drink with me after club, always leave them wanting more.....and I did! X

King's Crustacean

What happened to Scott tho ?

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

I told him I'd meet outside the station. I was stood outside West Dulwich...him East Dulwich...set the tone for the rest of the evening.

When he finally arrived, the 6ft athletic vision I was expecting turned out to be 6ft round the middle and 5ft 8...and I'm being generous. The ensemble of Hawaiian shirt, Bermuda shorts, white socks and trainers didn't help.

He shouted his apology (think Foghorn Leghorn) and his speech volume didn't decrease, even when in the restaurant.

When at the end I said I wouldn't meet him again I was accused of using him to get a free meal...whatever!

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

Thinking about this, I haven't been on many dates.

I can think of a bad one but it wasn't dreadful. There isn't one that stands out in my mind as even particularly good, never mind great.

King's Crustacean

What happened to Scott in the end ?

Anyone been on any dates recently?

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"Anyone been on any dates recently? "

Yep and he let slip he's a swinger and not really looking for a relationship but that it's easier to get a date and sex through dating than swinging.

It was a good date but I kept it vanilla.

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

Having thought about it on a similar thread a while ago, I've been on hardly any dates at all.

My last one, I think, was in 2003! (In fairness though, I got together with him and was with him for 7 1/2 years). I had an 8 year relationship a few years before that, so that's quite a lot of years I was unavailable for dating.

I've been single now for 5 years and am mostly happy that way.

I've only been on a handful of dates in my whole life. I can't remember any first dates that led to a relationship. I've only had one relationship that lasted more than 2 months,the rest were all dalliances before I was 19.

I was chatting to a guy but I didn't text him over the weekend and he didn't respond to a text I sent on Friday then I got a text this morning from him saying that clearly I'm not interested so he was wishing me well...I can't win at tines

"***opens thread***

**closes thread**

"

forgot to put **posts something useless** mate

No

One a couple of weeks back that turned out awkward, hardly any conversation and i drove us both

Started seeing someone but not actually been on a date with them, guess thats what meeting on here does, although we are off shopping at the weekend x

» Add a new message to this topic