FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Advice for new single guys

Advice for new single guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why is it such a big deal if you're not what people are looking for , surely it's better to be told that, beforehand!

I see in the forums lots of guys complaining about this.

The best way to enjoy this site is to come on without expectations chat to people maybe make some friends. If something develops and you get meets that's great, but worse case scenario is you make friends

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

You would think, but unfortunately too many come on here thinking they will knee deep in pussy, until the realisation hit them, judging by the statuses on my home page

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

Agree completely. However I know it can get frustrating for guys. In a way I am lucky being in an open marriage I can sit next to my wife and see that at the end of the day she has a sea of yellow in her inbox, umpteen unread new messages. I know a little bit about what it's like for a lady on here and other similar sites.

Therefore I understand that ladies have to be selective. They get inundated with messages and we guys generally do not. We have to work harder, be respectful of course and accept that for every 100 messages sent out 95 won't receive a reply. That's probably not rudeness on the part of the ladies, they just don't have the time to respond to all the message they get from hopeful men!

So my advice to new guys is to accept that you're in a huge majority on this site (I have read up to 12 guys for every lady on here) and to try to be patient. Don't get frustrated if you feel you are getting nowhere...and if frustration sets in then take a break. Don't moan on the forums because it looks bad. By all means ask for advice, ask for opinions on your profile. Maybe go along to a local social meet if there is one, get chatting, pick up some verifications from such meets and the ball will get rolling.

I've been swinging well over a decade on and off, and certainly have times when I can't handle all the attention...and other times when it seems nobody wants to play. It goes with the territory.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

my advice is as follows

1/never moan about being a single male. whinging isn't seen as an attractive quality.

2. never beg to meet anybody or beg them to _iew your cam ..again begging isn't attractive.

3/ never ever call anybody a timewaster simply cos u thought they said they ....might...be interested at some point in wanting to meet you. But because you expect women to drop everything such as there kids there life at a seconds moment just to meet u and u get a sulk on ...then the person with the sulks .....posts a thread titles ...Timewasters

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

if you can't pull fanny on the outside world, you may not on here....

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

All the bad qualities I've just read conceding single guys I've had in equal measure from couples on here too!

Women are looking for a mr gray lol

"All the bad qualities I've just read conceding single guys I've had in equal measure from couples on here too! "
a single fem backing up the single male ...ive come over all faint

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

"Women are looking for a mr gray lol "

I am most definitely not! And I ignore profiles with the name in the title or reference in the text Lol x

By *MaleMan  over a year ago

Good and bad in all, horses for courses and horses not for courses too.

Always a wise move to actually read the profile your considering approaching. If your what they seek cool, if your not then dont approach.

Alot of the complaining comes from people who are getting approached by people who are clearly not what they seek. Further more some of the emails single fems and cpls get from some others makes dubious reading. For sure if they approached strangers the same way in public they would be on the offenders register

I've turned down more meets since I stopped meeting than ever!

So my top tip is to put (in capital letters) on your profile that you're not looking and not meeting and you'll be fending them off with a stick!

The way I look at it on here is like applying for non-skill specific jobs. You throw in applications. Some get responses, which doesn't mean a guaranteed job, others don't. Some go further to get inter_iews, which again is no guarantee. At the end, no guarantees until it happens. Just as no one owes you job, no one owes you a meet.

Let's all keep ploughing all hands on deck guys

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

That's right, nobody owes you a meet. I think there is a trap some single guys fall in where they feel entitled to meets and to sex. I fell into that trap 10 years ago, seeing my friends all having lots of fun and at the time not having any meets myself.

That's when one has to take a break, regroup thoughts and come back when feeling better about things....rather than moan on forums or send out increasingly desperate messages.

I can fuck or I can fight it don't matter to me cos its always the same and ime always the same

"if you can't pull fanny on the outside world, you may not on here...."

Far to many guys think this site is the easy way to get a shag !

"if you can't pull fanny on the outside world, you may not on here...."

The Quote of the day...never a truer word spoken...

lot of very stroppy ones on here this morning! i wondered if there was some important football match or something yesterday thats made them a little sensitive today?

more nasty replies to a 'no thank you' this morning than ive had in weeks!

"if you can't pull fanny on the outside world, you may not on here....

Far to many guys think this site is the easy way to get a shag !"

yep I agree majority of single men think women on here are so desperate they would shag owt at a drop of a hat..but the real desperados is us single males ....until single males realise this the only fook there gonna get is fooked of

"if you can't pull fanny on the outside world, you may not on here....

Far to many guys think this site is the easy way to get a shag !

yep I agree majority of single men think women on here are so desperate they would shag owt at a drop of a hat..but the real desperados is us single males ....until single males realise this the only fook there gonna get is fooked of "

the reason women r not desperate is cos they got millions of men to choose from lol.

"Women are looking for a mr gray lol

I am most definitely not! And I ignore profiles with the name in the title or reference in the text Lol x"

yes some uses that as a name lol.

» Add a new message to this topic