FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Partner cheating.

Partner cheating.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If your partner was cheating on you would you be more jealous if she was better looking than you or if she was less attractive than you? Same thing for men too, would you be more jealous if he was better looking or less attractive than you.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

is there no Relieved option Hilda?

I'd be more worried if they loved them and was gonna abandon me. If they were uglier than me then i'd think that's more likely, they didn't go with for them for their looks but because they could them something i can't.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I'd be more worried if they loved them and was gonna abandon me. If they were uglier than me then i'd think that's more likely, they didn't go with for them for their looks but because they could them something i can't."

Good answer.

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

back when i was twenty years younger had jealous feelings the fact the he at the time chose someone older and i felt not as attractive as me really difficult but now i know its not about that but about how you feel about someone

"I'd be more worried if they loved them and was gonna abandon me. If they were uglier than me then i'd think that's more likely, they didn't go with for them for their looks but because they could them something i can't.

Good answer."

Thanks.

Not sure whether or not to be surprised people haven't replied. Think it's good a lot of people don't even think about jealousy.

I would not care ...........And just say thanks I will take my half of everything and bye.

By *educedWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

As someone whose ex cheated on them with numerous other women, I think it's only natural to be irrational and think is she sexier, better looking, funnier etc. I was jealous (regardless if whether they were better looking etc) but think that emotion was quickly overshadowed by all those other feelings - betrayal, revenge, empathy (with the bunny when it came to boiling it).

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I wouldn't be jealous.

By *educedWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

"As someone whose ex cheated on them with numerous other women, I think it's only natural to be irrational and think is she sexier, better looking, funnier etc. I was jealous (regardless if whether they were better looking etc) but think that emotion was quickly overshadowed by all those other feelings - betrayal, revenge, empathy (with the bunny when it came to boiling it). "

Thinking about it, having reread other posts, it was the thought that he might love someone else that did it for me.

"As someone whose ex cheated on them with numerous other women, I think it's only natural to be irrational and think is she sexier, better looking, funnier etc. I was jealous (regardless if whether they were better looking etc) but think that emotion was quickly overshadowed by all those other feelings - betrayal, revenge, empathy (with the bunny when it came to boiling it).

Thinking about it, having reread other posts, it was the thought that he might love someone else that did it for me. "

I went out with a cheating womaniser. I knew he didn't love anyone else, couldn't possibly have done the way he treated them. But he used to manipulate me and say stuff and i did get jealous. Don't even know what i was jealous of, might have been me not getting any?

One sided swinging.

By *pider-WomanWoman  over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

I dont really get jealous. I would just think well crack on then..

In all honesty i dont do jealousy and if they wanted to cheat its a definite exit stage left, I ain't going to lose sleep over wether someones better looking than me and there ain't alot less attractive either. But take me for who i am or don't let the door hit you on the way out, Why waste your precious time on someone that ain't worth it

"One sided swinging."

What is?

"One sided swinging.

What is?"

Cheating, I think he means.

Where its always mmf meets but mfmf ffm never happens.

[Removed by poster at 13/09/17 23:52:32]

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"Where its always mmf meets but mfmf ffm never happens."

MMF are much easier to arrange. If you have a problem with it you need to talk to your Mrs

» Add a new message to this topic