FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Celebs would it help if swingers.

Celebs would it help if swingers.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Everyday you pick up the paper of Amazing and some ones splitting up all sorts of weird stuff doing on even Jordan just married now saying on the rocks. Do you think it would be diffrent if thay was swingers ....??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Everyday you pick up the paper of Amazing and some ones splitting up all sorts of weird stuff doing on even Jordan just married now saying on the rocks. Do you think it would be diffrent if thay was swingers ....?? "

no ,as if any of us are bothered about celebs anyway ????

Magazine ,,,,,,,,,,,,, just found out how to sell it not amazing ,, lolol

"Everyday you pick up the paper of Amazing and some ones splitting up all sorts of weird stuff doing on even Jordan just married now saying on the rocks. Do you think it would be diffrent if thay was swingers ....??

no ,as if any of us are bothered about celebs anyway ???? "

well i read about them and think god would it be like this for them if swingers ... thats all

i assume Alex used to swing!!!!! you have all hurd his sexual history

Who is Jordan ?

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

that would be journalist heaven.they can already,fill pages,upon pages,about nothing.imagine they had something to write about.

"Who is Jordan ?"
Katie woman ,, lol was married to peter ,, just i think every page in this mag all woman have split up from there men saying how it Destroyed there lifes and stuff i know its two sides to everything but if thay was swingers maybe would be more open about stuff ... not sure really ,, lol as you can tell i read crap alot of the time my mags are full of it ,, lolol jo xxxxx

i have to say for a while it was doing my nut in them two! i read the news paper in work often and for a period of time jordan was in it every bloody day with the same old shite!!

im about (0) this interested in celebrities and crap magazines ........give me a damn good book to read any day

"i have to say for a while it was doing my nut in them two! i read the news paper in work often and for a period of time jordan was in it every bloody day with the same old shite!!"
i know it got on my tits too ,,,was reading about Abbey Clancy and Peter Crouch .... god when thay pay for woman 100s a night to sleep with them .,., thinking if thay was swingers never be like that be free ,, lolol

"im about (0) this interested in celebrities and crap magazines ........give me a damn good book to read any day "
well i like them ,,,,, i know full of crap i love to see how thay dress love fashion and all sorts you get in them ,, its each to there own ,, x

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

To my knowledge i have never read any of the celebrity magazines, but millions must as they pay millions for first glimpses of weddings and newborns to celebrities.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"i have to say for a while it was doing my nut in them two! i read the news paper in work often and for a period of time jordan was in it every bloody day with the same old shite!!i know it got on my tits too ,,,was reading about Abbey Clancy and Peter Crouch .... god when thay pay for woman 100s a night to sleep with them .,., thinking if thay was swingers never be like that be free ,, lolol"

But wouldnt you need to be paid 100s to sleep with crouch??

By *andy muncherMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

do we really need the press picking us apart no so celebs stay in there world do you really want to be in the news of the world or the sun

I saw a celeb at a swingers club recently...Lassie...

"im about (0) this interested in celebrities and crap magazines ........give me a damn good book to read any day "

I'm with you. I don't read about them, don't want to know what they wear or what they have to say.

They are not what I aspire to.

» Add a new message to this topic