FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > 3nder

3nder

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is Tinder for threesomes apparently. Anybody use it? Seems to be iphone only.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Just read this in a review of it!

"But how good can it be if you don’t have those social skills to begin with? If you’re awkward and shy in real life — the kind of person who has to use an app to circumvent all human interaction — what makes you think you’ll be anything but awkward and shy in a menage a trois situation? And naked awkward is so much more painful than clothed awkward.

Get real with yourself: If you can’t land a threesome on your own, you haven’t attained threesomeworthiness. Read lots of Emily Post and Dan Savage, and try again next year."

I guess the same is true for many that sign up on internet sites!

*obviously not this one though.

**ooooh no. Never. Ever.

A

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Just read this in a review of it!

"But how good can it be if you don’t have those social skills to begin with? If you’re awkward and shy in real life — the kind of person who has to use an app to circumvent all human interaction — what makes you think you’ll be anything but awkward and shy in a menage a trois situation? And naked awkward is so much more painful than clothed awkward.

Get real with yourself: If you can’t land a threesome on your own, you haven’t attained threesomeworthiness. Read lots of Emily Post and Dan Savage, and try again next year."

I guess the same is true for many that sign up on internet sites!

*obviously not this one though.

**ooooh no. Never. Ever.

A"

I have heard of couples using tibder for this reason. Thought it is a good concept but never used it. Sinilar to hear but more efficient in sifting through potentials?.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds good to us .

Fancy a three some ? Click and play

Fab is great but can be so frustrating when folk want to chat and message back and forth before meeting .

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"Sounds good to us .

Fab is great but can be so frustrating when folk want to chat and message back and forth before meeting .

"

I guess it is horses for courses, but I'd like to know who I'm meeting a bit better than I think this service gives you chance to.

I don't even know what tinder is lol

"Sounds good to us .

I guess it is horses for courses, but I'd like to know who I'm meeting a bit better than I think this service gives you chance to. "

The spontaneity , the not knowing , the random nature of dogging and last minute meets are what keeps the motivation for us .

We have enjoyed the more traditional swinging for 3 years - clubs , swap , parties etc.... This is now our preferred choice

We have just downloaded this looks fun. We use tinder A lot and this app will save the hassle of having to explain what we want lol

By *icky999Man  over a year ago

warrington

3 and her? Foursome surely.

My iPhone is exclusive to me. I don't share it with anyone.

» Add a new message to this topic