FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > School 1970 .v. 2010

School 1970 .v. 2010

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uckscouple2007 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

Scenario:

Johnny and Mark get into a fistfight after school.

1970 - Crowd gathers. Johnny wins. Johnny and Mark shake hands and end up best mates for life.

2010 - Police called, arrests Johnny and Mark.. Charge them with assault, both expelled even though Mark started it. Both children go to anger management programs for 3 months. School board hold meeting to impliment bullying prevention programs

Scenario:

Robbie won't Keep still in class, disrupts other students.

1970 - Robbie sent to office and given 6 of the best by the Headmasterl. Returns to class, sits still and does not disrupt class again.

2010 - Robbie given huge doses of Ritalin. Becomes a zombie. Tested for ADD. Robbie's parents get fortnightly disability payments and School gets extra funding from state because Robbie has a disability.

Scenario :

Billy breaks a window in his neighbour's car and his Dad gives him a whipping with his belt.

1970 - Billy is more careful next time, grows up normal, goes to college, and becomes a successful businessman.

20010 - Billy's dad is arrested for child abuse. Billy removed to foster care and joins a gang. Goverment psychologist tells Billy's sister that she remembers being abused herself and their dad goes to prison.

Scenario :

Mark gets a headache and takes some aspirin to school.

1970 - Mark gets glass of water from Teacher to take aspirin with.

2010 - Police called, Mark expelled from school for drug violations. Car searched for drugs and weapons.

Scenario :

Johnny takes apart leftover firecrackers from Guy Fawkes, puts them in a model airfix paint bottle, blows up an ant’s nest.

1970 - Ants die.

2010- Police, Armed Forces, & Anti-terrorism Squad called. Johnny charged with domestic terrorism, MI5 investigate parents, siblings removed from home, computers confiscated. Johnny's Dad goes on a terror watch list and is never allowed to fly again.

Scenario :

Johnny falls while running during break and scrapes his knee. He is found crying by his teacher, Mary . Mary hugs him to comfort him.

1970 - In a short time, Johnny feels better and goes on playing.

2010 - Mary is accused of being a sexual predator and loses her job. She faces 3 years in Prison. Johnny undergoes 5 years of therapy

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lol funny & scarily very true

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

And isnt that the truth. The world has gone completely insane

Forum Mod

Im still laughing at the poor ants

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

I ain't laffin at billy's dad, eerie

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Im still laughing at the poor ants "

Personally i find it sickening that you can find humour in that kind of thing...

Oh, ANTS?

Not Aunts...

By *ummy mummyWoman  over a year ago

southampton-ish

I remember when I was in garde 11(1992) I was trying to get to my locker and 2 guys had started a fight in front of it...there was a teacher stood right there but he was not allowed to touch them to break it up as he could get sent down for assult...I had to break it up myself...thinking back I should have just let it continue...could have gone to class late with a valid excuse...lol

Scenario:-

Posts anti nanny state comments on forum.

2010 every body nods heads in agreement

2050 within seconds mod removes posts and needs to visit loo. Poster removed from house never to be seen again minutes after having posted.

Bradford

"I remember when I was in garde 11(1992) I was trying to get to my locker and 2 guys had started a fight in front of it...there was a teacher stood right there but he was not allowed to touch them to break it up as he could get sent down for assult...I had to break it up myself...thinking back I should have just let it continue...could have gone to class late with a valid excuse...lol"

and the victor

Bradford

"Im still laughing at the poor ants

Personally i find it sickening that you can find humour in that kind of thing...

Oh, ANTS?

Not Aunts..."

is your shift key worn out yet?

» Add a new message to this topic