FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Rain rain rain

Rain rain rain

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The promised rain is starting to hit the south east...i think im in for a wet and wild night and not in a good way ...battening down the hatches as we speak !!! hope i dont get blown away ....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

well if i had my way id be battering and youd be wet dont know about the windy tho,lol.xxxx

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

"The promised rain is starting to hit the south east...i think im in for a wet and wild night and not in a good way ...battening down the hatches as we speak !!! hope i dont get blown away ...."

How do you fancy bringing that wet and wild night ooop to Yorkshire?

"The promised rain is starting to hit the south east...i think im in for a wet and wild night and not in a good way ...battening down the hatches as we speak !!! hope i dont get blown away ....

How do you fancy bringing that wet and wild night ooop to Yorkshire?"

is that north of watford gap ??? im a softy soutyherner u know not sure my satnav reaches that far ??

"The promised rain is starting to hit the south east...i think im in for a wet and wild night and not in a good way ...battening down the hatches as we speak !!! hope i dont get blown away ...."

you can keep it down there, I've only just been allowed to have my Hose pipe out again

"The promised rain is starting to hit the south east...i think im in for a wet and wild night and not in a good way ...battening down the hatches as we speak !!! hope i dont get blown away ....

you can keep it down there, I've only just been allowed to have my Hose pipe out again "

Ones little sprinkler sir?

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

How do you fancy bringing that wet and wild night ooop to Yorkshire?

is that north of watford gap ??? im a softy soutyherner u know not sure my satnav reaches that far ??"

there is a star to guide you.

Im gonna be taking my gazebo down this week and putting the bbq in the shed...

So sunshine for all soon ...betcha

you can keep it down there, I've only just been allowed to have my Hose pipe out again

Ones little sprinkler sir? "

Thanks for that on an open Forum Laine, it's grown since those Pictures were taken

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

have my guys started blowing their horns again? lol

would love someone to blow mine

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

you can keep it down there, I've only just been allowed to have my Hose pipe out again "

the last time we had a hosepipe ban.it was because of the lack of hosepipes.not rain.

have my guys started blowing their horns again? lol"

i think they are hiding ? ive searched hi and low along the coast here and i couldnt see one of them... are they a figment ???

actually its a little bit scary here in me tin box !!!can i have a hug please ?

the last time we had a hosepipe ban.it was because of the lack of hosepipes.not rain. "

everytime I come back from Glasgow the Rain follows me

"

Thanks for that on an open Forum Laine, it's grown since those Pictures were taken "

Apologies........ I'll lay off the growmore now.

big hugggg

"

Thanks for that on an open Forum Laine, it's grown since those Pictures were taken

Apologies........ I'll lay off the growmore now. "

as we speak I've filled my under crackers with Miracle grow, new Pictures coming soon

» Add a new message to this topic