FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > I dont understand

I dont understand

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Admittedly ive rarely used the browse option on this site or to see whose online, but ive just had a look and i cant see how people can start messaging you literally within seconds of you logging on im partically talking about this time of the day. Do they sit staring s at whose online waiting for someone new to come on. I would have thought they would of had to keep refreshing the page for this to happen. The rate the messages come through i cant even see how they have time to look at my pictures let alone anything else. I now have a vision of sad men sitting waiting for the next person to come online and just manage to read the word female before they message them. Im ok with the normal messages that come through where the message actually says something and i do tend to answer more "normal" messages through the night than any other time of day as ive nothing better to do.

Signed a novice browser

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't use many of the site facilities Diamond but isn't there a hotlist do dah? Does it ping when someone on your hotlist comes on ?

Some have pussy radar.

I've had that when i couldnt sleep and woke at some silly hour, get messages like "you want to see me wank on cam?" Not something one wants at 4am really is it

I still dont know lol, but then i had a pm from someone else who didnt know either so as long as i have someone to be confused with im ok, just dont like being confused on my own

"I've had that when i couldnt sleep and woke at some silly hour, get messages like "you want to see me wank on cam?" Not something one wants at 4am really is it "

Sad don't you think? It's like they sit in wait until any woman comes on line and they start popping of the messages wanting you to watch them wank on came or phone them!!!

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

I don't understand a lot of what some people do on here.... like asking "have you had much luck and have you been busy" ... I am never sure if they think I am a horse shoe or a taxi rank

Have the same thing happen diamond.

And yerrrr its confusing .

Its obvious they dont read profiles as mine says...."NOT MEETING"

it is strange that you log on and suddenly get a few messages where people dont read the profile so now i just delete

yep mines the same - i think you jump to the top of the browsing queue when online, which makes sense as if people wanna arrange meets, they wanna do it with people who are here!

We could do with an "invisible" button.

So we can come and have a nose and not get bothered unless we wanna be

i think there is one to make profile not searchable on the search lists

but im not sure on that

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

Hotlist. Simple as.

People who are on your hotlist, if you have one, are ranked in date order that they last appeared online. Anyone on-line always appears at the top.

I look at mine to see who may be online. Doesnt mean i have to message them immediately though

Bradford

A hotlist also displays some of the one line strap lines that people add to their profile eh "seeking a meet tonite" or "thanks for a great nite last night, you know who you" are sort of thing.

If you find it useful use it, if not don't.

By *WLondonMixMan  over a year ago

Willsden/DollisHill

In regards to those that obviously don't read your profile, a simple click on the block button will prevent them making the same mistake again and maybe just maybe after there blocked often enough they may change there ways.

"

Hotlist. Simple as.

People who are on your hotlist, if you have one, are ranked in date order that they last appeared online. Anyone on-line always appears at the top.

I look at mine to see who may be online. Doesnt mean i have to message them immediately though"

That still doesnt make sense unless guys have randomly added me to there hotlist just incase i happen to appear online in the night.

Its not the actual getting messages and content that i cant understand its the quickness of messages coming through

Bradford

"

Hotlist. Simple as.

I look at mine to see who may be online. Doesnt mean i have to message them immediately though

That still doesnt make sense unless guys have randomly added me to there hotlist just incase i happen to appear online in the night.

Its not the actual getting messages and content that i cant understand its the quickness of messages coming through"

Perhaps they have them prepared on a seperate word document and copy and paste as quick as possible?

Creating a new message relevant to someones profile and possible match and meets takes a lot longer.

"I've had that when i couldnt sleep and woke at some silly hour, get messages like "you want to see me wank on cam?" Not something one wants at 4am really is it "

Depends if your a gay guy or not I suppose

BROWSE.

Women online now. 283

Couples online now. 300 plus

Men online now. 300 plus

Think they just hit the browse button in the wee small hours and message away.

Bradford

"I've had that when i couldnt sleep and woke at some silly hour, get messages like "you want to see me wank on cam?" Not something one wants at 4am really is it

Depends if your a gay guy or not I suppose"

Do women not wank or is it called something more subtle?

» Add a new message to this topic