FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > message limit

message limit

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i've hit my limit for today so cant reply to messages

not everyone uses msn as it's easier to control chat when you want to chat to more

I understand its to help protect against spam but in all honesty i've never had any

Anyone else peeved by this unecessary setting?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There's a limit?

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

I never realised there was one

i dont know what the limit is, but i've hit it 3 times now and it drives me crackers as i cant tell people why i've suddenly stopped replying other than my status!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

The limit is 100 messages aday. Never been a disadvantage to me, if after about 6/7 messages i like someone enough to want to meet them i move on to msn

By *uss PussWoman  over a year ago

east cheshire

"i've hit my limit for today so cant reply to messages

not everyone uses msn as it's easier to control chat when you want to chat to more

I understand its to help protect against spam but in all honesty i've never had any

Anyone else peeved by this unecessary setting?

"

And the lesson for today is....dont reply to mails

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"i dont know what the limit is, but i've hit it 3 times now and it drives me crackers as i cant tell people why i've suddenly stopped replying other than my status!"

Put it in your current status that you have reached your limit and will continue replying tomorrow

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"The limit is 100 messages aday. "

And guys moan about getting no replies... no wonder... I am glad I save all of mine for the people that matter!

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

I'm doing extremely well to get 1 a day...

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

"I'm doing extremely well to get 1 a day..."

Just don't reply to it 101 times

lol - i have updated my status already but those i was chatting to arent gonna know that unless they look to see if i've gone offline.

i am only here to chat right now so in al honesty i'm surprised i didnt exceed 100 today

nevermind, there's always tomorrow

i use this for the social aspect now but dont like msn. maybe i have to review this!

I got 300+ message the day after I successfully uploaded a nude pic on a paid site that shared its database with a number of other sites, and it took me a few days to reply to them all due to the message limit which I believe was set at 100 also.

I have message filters, and my profile cannot be searched unless one is logged on to Fab.

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

"I got 300+ message the day after I successfully uploaded a nude pic on a paid site that shared its database with a number of other sites, and it took me a few days to reply to them all due to the message limit which I believe was set at 100 also. "

Odd, i managed to sell over 5000 of that pic the first day, lol

"I got 300+ message the day after I successfully uploaded a nude pic on a paid site that shared its database with a number of other sites, and it took me a few days to reply to them all due to the message limit which I believe was set at 100 also. "

i know i'm too polite for my own good but i personally choose to reply to all messages sent, even if its to say thanks but no thanks

i'll just have to reach my limit again tomorrow for the new ever increasing messages lol

"i know i'm too polite for my own good but i personally choose to reply to all messages sent, even if its to say thanks but no thanks

i'll just have to reach my limit again tomorrow for the new ever increasing messages lol"

I was like that too, however, I have since learned to be a bit more hard nosed!

"i know i'm too polite for my own good but i personally choose to reply to all messages sent, even if its to say thanks but no thanks

i'll just have to reach my limit again tomorrow for the new ever increasing messages lol

I was like that too, however, I have since learned to be a bit more hard nosed! "

i know, i really should start, but everyone who initiates messages are always so polite i feel guilty not replying lol

"i know, i really should start, but everyone who initiates messages are always so polite i feel guilty not replying lol"

You are lucky to get polite messages!

The majority I get are crass oneliners that deserve a "No thanks!" if I am feeling generous!

Perhaps that's why I get name-called a stuck up cow!

"i know, i really should start, but everyone who initiates messages are always so polite i feel guilty not replying lol

You are lucky to get polite messages!

The majority I get are crass oneliners that deserve a "No thanks!" if I am feeling generous!

the vast majority are a polite opening how are u, so how come u aren't meeting, or some reference to my comments in the forums or my fantasies lol

i rarely get offended by an opening message, but when i do, they get a piece of my mind in return! lol

Perhaps that's why I get name-called a stuck up cow! "

» Add a new message to this topic