FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Why do women say..

Why do women say..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hristopher Walks OP   Man  over a year ago

somewhere

its not the size of the ship that matters but the motion in the ocean...but when it comes to how tall a man is they have to be 6feet and above. Yes I'm short have bee all my life no Napoleon complex

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Preference.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

" its not the size of the ship that matters but the motion in the ocean...but when it comes to how tall a man is they have to be 6feet and above. Yes I'm short have bee all my life no Napoleon complex "

Do you have a Whopper though

By *ooseLipsWoman  over a year ago

Durham-ish

" its not the size of the ship that matters but the motion in the ocean...but when it comes to how tall a man is they have to be 6feet and above. Yes I'm short have bee all my life no Napoleon complex "

Height use to bother me, now it dont

I like to play 'Dom' in my heels anyway and so do my men

My own personal reason for liking taller guys, with a good pair of heels on im 5ft 10, and I like looking up, not down.

Forum Mod

I got lost there for a moment looking at the lovely torso

I love tall guys but have very rarely ever met one,I sort of forget about that when im chatting to someone thats nice,it obviously does'nt mean that much over a decent personality

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I do like tall men but if someone is nice height doesnt really bother me afterall being 5ft1 everyone is taller than me anyway

"

I like to play 'Dom' in my heels anyway and so do my men "

your men like to play in your heels??!!! lol

somewhere

LOL thanks glad you got lost

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Looking like you do i cant imagine you having an problems with your height

Women don't like to tower above a man. They feel more feminine if the man is taller and usually bigger all round and adopt a protective manner.

lol Iam taller then most men anyway with heels iam 6ft2 so short dont bother me.

"Women don't like to tower above a man. They feel more feminine if the man is taller and usually bigger all round and adopt a protective manner."

Taller yes, but bigger all round? I don't think so.... if he's got bigger tits than me he can feck off!

I think its because women dont like shorter men i wouldnt meet a guy that was shorter than me, to be honest i have no idea why tho im not 6ft i am over average hight for a woman and i do get a few messages from guys shorter than me, i do wear heels a lot, mainly platrorms if im going to be honest and i just think how stupid i would look with a guy thats half a foot shorter than me when im dressed up

Not all women, this one prefers guys under 6’ it’s healthier on the neck

somewhere

"Women don't like to tower above a man. They feel more feminine if the man is taller and usually bigger all round and adopt a protective manner."

I get what you are saying...do you think a woman would feel more protective with a man who's 6' and weighs 130, or a guy who's 5'8 weighs 180 pounds of muscle?

"Women don't like to tower above a man. They feel more feminine if the man is taller and usually bigger all round and adopt a protective manner.

I get what you are saying...do you think a woman would feel more protective with a man who's 6' and weighs 130, or a guy who's 5'8 weighs 180 pounds of muscle? "

i dont actually agree with this, if im meeting someone i dont expect them to be a protector lol

In fact if your meeting a guy off here alone the only person you really have to worry about is him not who hes going to make you feel safe from lol

I just worry about what others are thinking to much and i just feel i would stand out to much is i was with a short guy, i feel the same about younger guys too

guys shorter than me dont really do it for me im scared i squash them! but fat guys dont do it for me either which is a cheek really cause im fat! x

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

"guys shorter than me dont really do it for me im scared i squash them! but fat guys dont do it for me either which is a cheek really cause im fat! x"

i'm middling

All the shorter guys i have met...

seem to perform somewhat better and are better equipped

awwww how sweet

"Women don't like to tower above a man. They feel more feminine if the man is taller and usually bigger all round and adopt a protective manner.

I get what you are saying...do you think a woman would feel more protective with a man who's 6' and weighs 130, or a guy who's 5'8 weighs 180 pounds of muscle? "

5'8" sounds fine to me and in anycase it all becomes irrelvant once the sport starts.

"guys shorter than me dont really do it for me im scared i squash them! but fat guys dont do it for me either which is a cheek really cause im fat! x"

Oh I hear you sister!!

Even though my playmates are often on their knees, short men just don't float my boat as for fat men?!!! Noooo!!! It would be physically impossible ...our two guts wouldn't meet, an average/medium sized man fits in my nooks and crannies perfectly!!

the sounds of 2 bellies slappin together is never gonna ignite the flames of passion lol!!! xx

"the sounds of 2 bellies slappin together is never gonna ignite the flames of passion lol!!! xx"

There is limited room between my thighs... I am not learning to do the splits to fit some fat bloke in far enough for his togger to touch the wet spot.

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"the sounds of 2 bellies slappin together is never gonna ignite the flames of passion lol!!! xx

There is limited room between my thighs... I am not learning to do the splits to fit some fat bloke in far enough for his togger to touch the wet spot."

"the sounds of 2 bellies slappin together is never gonna ignite the flames of passion lol!!! xx

There is limited room between my thighs... I am not learning to do the splits to fit some fat bloke in far enough for his togger to touch the wet spot.

"

right the hilarity in here needs to stop!!!! xx

right the hilarity in here needs to stop!!!! xx "

PMSL...you and Polo are absolutely hilarious!!!

I am also not too fond of giving a blow-job and feeling the guy resting his belly on top of my head so he can grab my ears.

or the ones that when u shove their moobs together fill a bra better than me!! x

"or the ones that when u shove their moobs together fill a bra better than me!! x "

Blimey!!! If a man could fill a bra better than me he'd have to be in a circus as some kind of freak!!!

somewhere

I got big Man boobs

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

its comforting to know,that the main thing is,if your a female is personality.ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

By *nnebellWoman  over a year ago

somewhere

Mr CW get ya arse up here ............ I'm 6ft without me heels Im not scared of short men lol lol teeeeheeeeee

Short? you lol ya five foot six (nearly a basket ball player ta me)

Try being five foot three like me lol xx

» Add a new message to this topic