FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Looking to meet but miles away?

Looking to meet but miles away?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Now i get lots of mail some really nice. If up the road i would meet say come over...... but most miles away and feel bad asking them to come over.... some say meet tonight and 3/ 4 hours away......... its ok if have the time even a half way Hotel or we go to a club or thay can stop over ... Just feel bad sending them home with a long drive. And i think what if thay dont like me OR US. coming that far. How do you cope with this ?? would you go miles for a meet ? JO XXX

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uss PussWoman  over a year ago

east cheshire

nope

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

nope -

If they agree to meet and have to Travel then they take a chance, you would be taking a chance if you were Travelling so I can't see the problem at all

"If they agree to meet and have to Travel then they take a chance, you would be taking a chance if you were Travelling so I can't see the problem at all "
yes thats fine weekends if free but i have mail in the week then i just have 2/3 hours only as things on ,, if up the road be ok i would not feel so bad.

By *unterslickCouple  over a year ago

tullamore

yep we travel,but unfortunately not as far as you,lol

Then that's entirely up to you, I'm sure you have plenty to choose from so mark some for mid Wek and some for Weekends

" Now i get lots of mail some really nice. If up the road i would meet say come over...... but most miles away and feel bad asking them to come over.... some say meet tonight and 3/ 4 hours away......... its ok if have the time even a half way Hotel or we go to a club or thay can stop over ... Just feel bad sending them home with a long drive. And i think what if thay dont like me OR US. coming that far. How do you cope with this ?? would you go miles for a meet ? JO XXX"

ive been to austria for a meet but there was a skiing holiday weeeknd thrown in !!! it would have been rude not to .....

Not on the strength of one message, but if we have built up a bit of a rapport we will.

We have made long distance friends, and have met half way at a hotel, or better still at a club or party

"Then that's entirely up to you, I'm sure you have plenty to choose from so mark some for mid Wek and some for Weekends "
just hard in week to go miles away .. maybe if i offer them petrol money i would not feel so bad ,, lol

By *ollie_JCouple  over a year ago

London

About 3 hours was our longest and then the same back

The most interesting was a two and half hour there and the same back.. The meet last 30 mins!

If someone is prepared to travel let them. I don't mind a bit my self it all depends when i am working and if i am in a different area for work or visiting friends.

"Not on the strength of one message, but if we have built up a bit of a rapport we will.

We have made long distance friends, and have met half way at a hotel, or better still at a club or party "

i took a bit of a leap of fauth .chtted on thursday evening one of his drivers met me at salzburg airport on the saturday ..i googled his company and it was all very kosher so i thought ...why not ? as it turned out i had a fab weekend ! even got a massage from the austrian ski teams official masseur who was based at the hotel ....sometimes you just have to be brave !

"About 3 hours was our longest and then the same back

The most interesting was a two and half hour there and the same back.. The meet last 30 mins!"

and would you again do this ??

"If someone is prepared to travel let them. I don't mind a bit my self it all depends when i am working and if i am in a different area for work or visiting friends."
when you passing ,, lol

The most interesting was a two and half hour there and the same back.. The meet last 30 mins!"

Why was that? Didn't you get on

im always up for a long distance meet why not?? the journey there, the thought of fun when you get there,its all part of the fun for me as long as i think the person or persons are genuine and im available id always travel long way for fun.. furthest for me was dereham and skegness!!!

Just today I was mailed and asked to drive a five hour round trip because some business man has escaped the leash, is horny and looking to pass a couple of pleasant hours having sex behind his wife's back.

I did manage to decline the superb offer and find myself blocked by him now. ....... ah well my loss!

I wouldn't go to a meet if I'm gunna spend more time traveling than actually being there

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Whilst there are exceptions to every rule.... if it is a total unknown messaging me (aside from the age, height etc) I always check how far away they are... I don't like the thought of meeting up and saying "sorry I just don't fancy you in the flesh" after they have driven half way across the country.

And it is if they are what 'I think' is too far.... I don't care if they say they don't mind... I still do.

Besides... if they are travelling 2-3 hours to get to you and will have to drive 2-3 hours back... how long will you have to play? How tired will they be when they get to you? Think of the carbon-footprint!

"Just today I was mailed and asked to drive a five hour round trip because some business man has escaped the leash, is horny and looking to pass a couple of pleasant hours having sex behind his wife's back.

I did manage to decline the superb offer and find myself blocked by him now. ....... ah well my loss! "

i would have declined too !!.

how very dare he expect YOU to do thedriving !!!he could have offered t pay for the cab ??

London

The most interesting was a two and half hour there and the same back.. The meet last 30 mins! and would you again do this ?? "

Noto the last one no.. Or actually the first one.. But those were to do wi the couples not the distance

I feel bad when some guy mails us from 100 miles away. I wonder how desperate they are even if it's a nice email... I'd feel guilty dragging them on a 200m round trip.

It is amazing tho, how far some people will go.

By *yber pimpMan  over a year ago

durham area

" Now i get lots of mail some really nice. If up the road i would meet say come over...... but most miles away and feel bad asking them to come over.... some say meet tonight and 3/ 4 hours away......... its ok if have the time even a half way Hotel or we go to a club or thay can stop over ... Just feel bad sending them home with a long drive. And i think what if thay dont like me OR US. coming that far. How do you cope with this ?? would you go miles for a meet ? JO XXX"

in these situations i use the web cam first, as a means of establishing whether there is any point for both parties.

if after we see each other and get along in a 'social web cam meet', then the likelyhood is the journey would be worth it.

always an element of risk involved but thats the 'nature of beast' in this lifestyle

"Just today I was mailed and asked to drive a five hour round trip because some business man has escaped the leash, is horny and looking to pass a couple of pleasant hours having sex behind his wife's back.

I did manage to decline the superb offer and find myself blocked by him now. ....... ah well my loss!

how very dare he expect YOU to do thedriving !!!he could have offered t pay for the cab ??"

LMAO @ cab.... or even offer to pay for me to fly to the airport where he is!

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

I decline meetings with people who live too far away, one of my main resons is that I alsways make the first meet social only.

Therefore I don't want some guy travelling Two or Three hundred miles for a drink and chat as he may well get very upset when he finds that is all that is on offer in a first meet.

I would consider 1-2 hours to drive to a meet ok. I'm lucky in that where I live and work is close to the M1, A1, M40, M4. So a trip up to say Leicester for example is well within striking distance.

Would want to exchange a few messages and pics first though before committing myself!

Our country is pretty small, even what we consider a long journey, in the US wouldn't even be out of state and be considered a short trip.

If the person traveling is game, then there's no problems, no one's forcing them to travel.

I don't see a problem at all in going somewhere different to meet a sexy lady.

By *andcCouple  over a year ago

London and Cheshire

We will travel ANYWHERE in UK for the right meet, we often travel down to London for meets and have travelled to Bighton in the past too.

"Whilst there are exceptions to every rule.... if it is a total unknown messaging me (aside from the age, height etc) I always check how far away they are... I don't like the thought of meeting up and saying "sorry I just don't fancy you in the flesh" after they have driven half way across the country.

And it is if they are what 'I think' is too far.... I don't care if they say they don't mind... I still do.

Besides... if they are travelling 2-3 hours to get to you and will have to drive 2-3 hours back... how long will you have to play? How tired will they be when they get to you? Think of the carbon-footprint! "

What if I wore stilletoes ?

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

I see it as the decision of the person doing the travelling.

"Our country is pretty small, even what we consider a long journey, in the US wouldn't even be out of state and be considered a short trip."

Thats a silly comparison. We don't live in the USA. Nor do we live on the moon, but our country is smaller than Earth - Moon...

how very dare he expect YOU to do thedriving !!!he could have offered t pay for the cab ??

LMAO @ cab.... or even offer to pay for me to fly to the airport where he is! "

exactly ... what kinda girls does he think we are??????..i did pay me own airfare to austria tho !

"Whilst there are exceptions to every rule.... if it is a total unknown messaging me (aside from the age, height etc) I always check how far away they are... I don't like the thought of meeting up and saying "sorry I just don't fancy you in the flesh" after they have driven half way across the country.

Besides... if they are travelling 2-3 hours to get to you and will have to drive 2-3 hours back... how long will you have to play? How tired will they be when they get to you? Think of the carbon-footprint!

What if I wore stilletoes ?"

You could wear peep-toes, camel toes or even mashed potatoes... still don't make any difference...

You can always make a day out of it where the meet isn't the only thing as long as they don't live in Slough or Luton.

Anybody coming to Cornwall, lol

"Anybody coming to Cornwall, lol "

Do I get ice-cream and pasties?

By *ush girlWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

Don't feel guilty about someone wanting to see you and coming over - I'd normally say its a bit desperate but my friend came up last week & that was a 2:40 drive for him but then again we knew each other. if I see someone I like & can see they're genuine, chatting before hand I think you get an idea if they work or not. I'd take the chance but still no promises

Nice tan lines. ickle bekini lol

"Anybody coming to Cornwall, lol

Do I get ice-cream and pasties?"

you can have Jack's special lolly

"You can always make a day out of it where the meet isn't the only thing as long as they don't live in Slough or Luton."

Lol Slough isn't far from me and must admit I do try to avoid it!

"Anybody coming to Cornwall, lol

Do I get ice-cream and pasties?

you can have Jack's special lolly "

Does it have ice-cream inside?

London

"Anybody coming to Cornwall, lol "

Actually driving down n Friday....

But kids hols so nice playing with jacks Lolly even if it is pasty flavoured cornetto

London

Nice = NO

Damn these iPad keyboards

"Nice = NO

Damn these iPad keyboards"

hehe was thinking "how wrong is that!" pmsl

Personally, i dont mind if they travel with their job, but i dont like the idea of them coming miles to me and i cant and wouldnt travel miles - ive had Londoners, Hull, Lands End, pointless

"I decline meetings with people who live too far away, one of my main resons is that I alsways make the first meet social only.

Therefore I don't want some guy travelling Two or Three hundred miles for a drink and chat as he may well get very upset when he finds that is all that is on offer in a first meet."

Exactly my point

I do travel for meets, but due to the nature of my work i travel quite a bit anyway, so it works out very well.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Most of the guys i see live quite away from me, the thing is though i dont think any one of them works a 9 - 5 and as i live on my own i can have people come and go as and when. Im quite flexible and give them options of coming over for when suits them best. Once i get to know someone i think im quite thoughtful in the fact there coming a distance to see me. Do they think its worth it?? I dont know but they keep coming back

oh and the furthest anyone has come is from spain and i did cook them dinner lol

"Don't feel guilty about someone wanting to see you and coming over - I'd normally say its a bit desperate but my friend came up last week & that was a 2:40 drive for him but then again we knew each other. if I see someone I like & can see they're genuine, chatting before hand I think you get an idea if they work or not. I'd take the chance but still no promises

Nice tan lines. ickle bekini lol "

you look very nice yourself xx would you like lunch ,, lol bet your miles away too xx kisses jo xxx

By *eeds34Man  over a year ago

leeds

Game seen your pics I would travel miles!

By *ll of a QuiverCouple  over a year ago

Douglas

would you go miles for a meet ?

Living on the Isle of Man means sometimes we have to travel miles(by ferry or aeroplane) for a meet. We have travelled to England & Ireland for meets, but have also met people who travelled to us.

By *stwoCouple  over a year ago

anywhere

we dont have a problem traavelling for meets.part of the night out.

"Our country is pretty small, even what we consider a long journey, in the US wouldn't even be out of state and be considered a short trip.

Thats a silly comparison. We don't live in the USA. Nor do we live on the moon, but our country is smaller than Earth - Moon..."

No but I used to. The US...not the moon. So it's a perfectly valid comparison.

"Our country is pretty small, even what we consider a long journey, in the US wouldn't even be out of state and be considered a short trip.

Thats a silly comparison. We don't live in the USA. Nor do we live on the moon, but our country is smaller than Earth - Moon...

No but I used to. The US...not the moon. So it's a perfectly valid comparison."

Take no notice they never have a nice word to say to anyone

I dont drive, so I wouldnt do the traveling a distance thing for a meet, I tend to stay localish.

I think the furthest someone has traveled to meet me, was a 600 mile round trip.

It's not the distance I think about... it's the time. You can drive for an hour in one direction and have travelled 70 miles, in another direction you may have only managed 20 miles.

I prefer quality play time to quickie stay time ... I don't want my play cut short because they have to factor 6 hours travelling time into the meet or to be clock watching because there's a time limit.

I only meet men locally as my time is limited (I have other interest outside of sex...freak, I know), so don't want to waste time travelling miles.

That said, one of my playmates lives in Wilmslow and my visit is always for a weekend. I'm pampered and fussed over from the Friday to Sunday. I come back feeling like a new woman, but I wouldn't make the trip for a quickie...what's that about?!!

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

only 20 minutes away here

" Now i get lots of mail some really nice. If up the road i would meet say come over...... but most miles away and feel bad asking them to come over.... some say meet tonight and 3/ 4 hours away......... its ok if have the time even a half way Hotel or we go to a club or thay can stop over ... Just feel bad sending them home with a long drive. And i think what if thay dont like me OR US. coming that far. How do you cope with this ?? would you go miles for a meet ? JO XXX

only 20 minutes away here "

I'm on holiday in Norfolk for the next fortnight... Any chance?

i would, always. and have done many times from different countries... last time i was working in Finland (home of the prettiest girls in the world) and flew to the uk to eventually meet a girl in Newcastle .. stayed at a great little hotel there, and had a terrific overnight meet .. wow !! and then the next day, return via Copenhagen. sorry for the travelog, but the meet was phenomenal. oddly, those involving complex travel always are the best

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"oddly, those involving complex travel always are the best "

Tell that to my meet in India who has just been blown up by his mobile phone

By *zMaleMan  over a year ago

penzance

I have travelled from Penzance to Peterborough for a meet. 12hr round trip!!!! It was arranged over a period of time and we built a rapport. It was made easier that I could stay over. We had an awesome night of fun. I love to visit other places so my camera and golf clubs went with me, a weekend well spent.

Would definately do it again if the circs were right.

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

I've just had a view and i'm tempted to set off walking.

Next January Ok?

we have travelled over to mainland many times and even got 4am ferry back if cannot stay over or at a hotel.

Can be a nuisance and expensive but hey its all good fun

"oddly, those involving complex travel always are the best

Tell that to my meet in India who has just been blown up by his mobile phone "

stop it i cant stop laughin!!!!!!!!xx

Bradford

I did manage to decline the superb offer and find myself blocked by him now. ....... ah well my loss! "

I'd gladly spend five hours with you. How good at caddying are you?

[Removed by poster at 18/08/10 18:55:52]

Forum Mod

"oddly, those involving complex travel always are the best

Tell that to my meet in India who has just been blown up by his mobile phone "

You're on a roll today

Bradford

"I decline meetings with people who live too far away, one of my main resons is that I alsways make the first meet social only.

Therefore I don't want some guy travelling Two or Three hundred miles for a drink and chat as he may well get very upset when he finds that is all that is on offer in a first meet."

I could do a B&B for a week? Would 7 days be enough for you?

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

"I have travelled from Penzance to Peterborough for a meet. 12hr round trip!!!! It was arranged over a period of time and we built a rapport. It was made easier that I could stay over. We had an awesome night of fun. I love to visit other places so my camera and golf clubs went with me, a weekend well spent.

Would definately do it again if the circs were right."

I do that regularly to be with K Cornwall/norfolk is not a fun drive

Quite happy to drive a 3h round trip, as I like driving.

» Add a new message to this topic