FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > It gets worse...........

It gets worse...........

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago
Forum Mod

Ive put the TV on and Michael Ball has his own chat show now

Im turning it off........sod missing the cool adverts

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

ooooooooooooo I just turned over too.......he grates on my nerves.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'd love to be a chat show host

"Chat with Jack" every afternoon when I get back from the pub, lol.

Who wants to be my first guest?

Forum Mod

Chat with Jack has got to be more entertaining so ill be a guest

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Me....ask anything you like !

I will come on at the end ...........The special guests always do.

There is no taboo

fantastic guest list for a new show lol z listers katie price and les dennis .dosn't look good for the rest of the series if thats the best he can get

My formulea for success would be to let the guests do all the talking, so I want you you tell me how you all got into swinging, and what was the hardest, lol, obstacle you've had to overcome, ie, prejudices and other issues

Bloody Hell,that Michael Ball has piled it on a bit,must be good living.

XXXX

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"My formulea for success would be to let the guests do all the talking, so I want you you tell me how you all got into swinging, and what was the hardest, lol, obstacle you've had to overcome, ie, prejudices and other issues "

Wellllllllll we saw an article on dogging one day in the paper, and wanted to be nosey and find out what happens. So we joined a website and quickly found it wasn't just dogging we could find things out on it, we found we could act out some of our fantasies too .........and the rest is history, we have settled right now for MFM, although that may change ( will have to change the name too)

As for obstacles, I am a get on with it ype of person so most things I would say is just life throwing a curve ball and have dealt with it..........but the hardest thing I ever had to deal with was losing my parents...

Right, we're going to bring a car into the studio and Rugby is going to demonstrate a few moves for us

Forum Mod

O o O oo

lol I like this chat show, it is so different than any others !!

why should you go bombing around a track on Top Gear when you can come on Chat with Jack and get well fucked, lol

On my next show, all the single guys will have a chance to convince us all why we should respond to their messages, and the best one will get a good seeing to by the Pussy Posse

I got into swinging as a single guy, mates were all married so no dinner party invites to meet potential single female friends with cute arses and nice tits (they didn't have any friends like that anyway, just rubber-faced old hags who'd been left on the shelf), and I'd exhausted all the available local bints who were willing to drop their kecks and lay it on the line. I needed a diversion. I needed a distraction. I needed someone out of town!

Aha, Eureka! T'internet. That's the place to look for 'em!

Searched Google for 'local slags in Luton' but the search returned too many possibles, had to narrow it down a bit.

Re-searched for 'kinky girls who love being flogged, any location' - that worked, only a couple of thousand to wade through now. I set to work.

I first met a lass who loved being degraded. Humiliated. Lovely girl.

Next up was a lass who, after I'd driven 200 miles and had just 10 miles to go, sent me a text message that said, "Even if you don't like me you're gonna have to fuck me." Lovely girl.

Next up was a party in Stockport. Went as a single guy. Walked into a bedroom where a husband and wife were fucking, said, "oops - sorry," and made to leave when he said, "Hey, don't go. You wanna fuck her?"

Not being one to appear impolite, I replied, "Sure."

Had 1/2 an hour of fun with her, and then HE thanked me afterwards. Lovely bloke.

Then thought I'd try a club. Went to Chams as part of a room meet and joked that I'd like a BJ off 21 women in the jacuzzi. And that's exactly what I got! Lovely girls.

That was it. Hooked. Been here ever since.

"On my next show, all the single guys will have a chance to convince us all why we should respond to their messages, and the best one will get a good seeing to by the Pussy Posse "

Where do you plan to hold that episode......the Millenium Dome? R

Forum Mod

"Right, we're going to bring a car into the studio and Rugby is going to demonstrate a few moves for us "

LOL!

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"On my next show, all the single guys will have a chance to convince us all why we should respond to their messages, and the best one will get a good seeing to by the Pussy Posse "

Damn, I need to join the possee quick !

Forum Mod

We started out by just innocently walking into a swinging club by mistake and luckily I had lots of sexy undies on

"We started out by just innocently walking into a swinging club by mistake and luckily I had lots of sexy undies on "

It's actually quite difficult to do that 'by mistake' lol ... that's ya story huh? ooookaaay then.

Forum Mod

"We started out by just innocently walking into a swinging club by mistake and luckily I had lots of sexy undies on

It's actually quite difficult to do that 'by mistake' lol ... that's ya story huh? ooookaaay then. "

Do you get that "Look at me, I'm the blowjob Queen" feeling when you've got a stiff cock in each hand ?

what was your first spitroast and DP experience like?

Did it live up to your expectations, or was the event totaly unplanned and did it take you by surprise?

Forum Mod

Wishy....Jacks asking you a question

"Wishy....Jacks asking you a question "

Um..

Yes

Very nice

Yes

No

Fuck me Yes!

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Oh yes !! even better when I am trying to get the both in my mouth !

The first spit roast, I kept forgetting what I was meant to be doing but to be fair, when you are getting banged from behind it is hard to concentrate , and although I have got better since, I still need more practise

First and only DP was tried because I fancied seeing what it was like, and although I like our meets to be so good that I can't sit for a couple of days, that was for a bloody week, so never again !! lol

The spitroast was just done in the normal throws of a meet, but we did half plan the DP.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Wishy....Jacks asking you a question "

Oh damn, I answered

Oh bugger! Honeypot!!

You said he was asking ME ffs.. he was asking Ruggers... see what I let out the bag now!!

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Damn, I turned back to ITV just as Ball man was singing !

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Oh bugger! Honeypot!!

You said he was asking ME ffs.. he was asking Ruggers... see what I let out the bag now!! "

No, he was definitly asking you, I just butted in !!

If we're gonna argue bout it Ruggers then I'd like a DNA test and a lie detector test to get to the bottom of it.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"If we're gonna argue bout it Ruggers then I'd like a DNA test and a lie detector test to get to the bottom of it. "

If we are going to argue about it, it is best done in jelly .

calm down, calm down...it was an open question to all the guests, so just take your turn

Forum Mod

O o O oo

That was your fault Wishy, we will get chucked off the show if you are not careful !

Forum Mod

"Oh bugger! Honeypot!!

You said he was asking ME ffs.. he was asking Ruggers... see what I let out the bag now!! "

LMFAO XmwahX

Honeypot is being a bit quiet, and as it's the quiet ones that surprise us all, here's one for you..

"what's your ideal number of guys you can handle at one time, and what is your favourite multiple play technique, and how do you decide, which guy does what to you?

Forum Mod

"Honeypot is being a bit quiet, and as it's the quiet ones that surprise us all, here's one for you..

"what's your ideal number of guys you can handle at one time, and what is your favourite multiple play technique, and how do you decide, which guy does what to you? "

Hmmmmmm im not one for blabbing about what we do but as its just me and you and the millions of people watching the show ill tell you

One of my favourites is me Rob and 2 other guys,im able to keep everyone happy without anyone being bored and im also given lots and lots of attention too

Ideal for me

I have other favourite things that involve various types of play equipment but that does'nt always involve any fucking but is just as satisfying

"My formulea for success would be to let the guests do all the talking, so I want you you tell me how you all got into swinging, and what was the hardest, lol, obstacle you've had to overcome, ie, prejudices and other issues "

Hey Jack! 'Overcoming Obstacles'.That was my question yesterday. I should be getting royalties for this new show of yours surely????

"My formulea for success would be to let the guests do all the talking, so I want you you tell me how you all got into swinging, and what was the hardest, lol, obstacle you've had to overcome, ie, prejudices and other issues

Hey Jack! 'Overcoming Obstacles'.That was my question yesterday. I should be getting royalties for this new show of yours surely???? "

My agent says he'll arrange a meet with the Possee and the single guys for you

"My formulea for success would be to let the guests do all the talking, so I want you you tell me how you all got into swinging, and what was the hardest, lol, obstacle you've had to overcome, ie, prejudices and other issues

Hey Jack! 'Overcoming Obstacles'.That was my question yesterday. I should be getting royalties for this new show of yours surely????

My agent says he'll arrange a meet with the Possee and the single guys for you "

ooohhh! Lovely! Thanks! I think!

» Add a new message to this topic