FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Plus Size Clothing

Plus Size Clothing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ittle_brat_evie!! OP   Woman  over a year ago

evesham

been watching a piece on the news saying that plus size women are no longer a minority in society and that more shopsshould cater for them in clothing etc

I personally would like to see more done in the underwear department for bigger women. I find it so hard to find sexy underwear in my size

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uss PussWoman  over a year ago

east cheshire

Apparently 25% of the female population are size 18 and over.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have you tried Bravissimo and figleaves?

There is a good selection on lovehoney for plus-size ladies too.

Personally, I know certain styles do not suit me, like baby dolls, as my boobs are not pert enough to look good in them.

Hence I like to wear corsets, as they give me a much-needed waist, and push my boobs up and thrust them forward, magic!

Well i think all fem underwear should be made illegal anyways

Except the pretty stuff for the bedroom that is xx

evesham

"Have you tried Bravissimo and figleaves?

Personally, I know certain styles do not suit me, like baby dolls, as my boobs are not pert enough to look good in them.

Hence I like to wear corsets, as they give me a much-needed waist, and push my boobs up and thrust them forward, magic! "

indeed they do

havent tried bravissimo but the problm with me is that the cup size isnt particularly massive, its the back bit

which i why i can only really buy in Evans on the high street. There ae places online i can buy bra's etc but its such a faff getting them trying them on then sending them back

I would not buy anything too expensive for playtime fun, as they are unlikely to stay on for long, and may get ripped apart in the process anyway!

I like the cheap and cheerful bras and knickers set in Asda!

snap i would also like to see some larger cup sizes and at a reasonable price...yes theres bravissimo etc but most are pretty pricey !

"havent tried bravissimo but the problm with me is that the cup size isnt particularly massive, its the back bit "

What back size are you after?

evesham

"havent tried bravissimo but the problm with me is that the cup size isnt particularly massive, its the back bit

What back size are you after? "

46d

most places stop at 42

"been watching a piece on the news saying that plus size women are no longer a minority in society "

Certainly walking down any road, it seems this way.

"What back size are you after?

46d

most places stop at 42"

Hmmmm, Asda's stops at 42 or 40 as you have mentioned.

How about corsets? Have you had a look at corsets uk's offer? I believe 3 for 2 is still on.

By *uss PussWoman  over a year ago

east cheshire

46d

most places stop at 42

How about corsets? Have you had a look at corsets uk's offer? I believe 3 for 2 is still on. "

ohhhhhh 3 for 2 back in a bit

46d

most places stop at 42

How about corsets? Have you had a look at corsets uk's offer? I believe 3 for 2 is still on. "

Thanks for the tip, corsets uk brilliant site, I take it quality is good?

Only thing I object to is the Plus size, at size 18 I think I am just about average!

"Apparently 25% of the female population are size 18 and over."

god ive just lost 10lbs as well think

i need 2 put it bck on again lol xx

By *ylde FloozyWoman  over a year ago

preston

I normally never shop in Primark, but I went last week and they now do bras upto a size F cup, know where I'm going from now on.

"Thanks for the tip, corsets uk brilliant site, I take it quality is good?

Only thing I object to is the Plus size, at size 18 I think I am just about average!

"

The quality is not as good as the likes of Vollers, however, at about a fifth of the price, I shan't complain!

I believe they are made in Asia somewhere, hence the cheaper price tags.

I don't wear the ones from corsets uk for long period of time - I stick with my Vollers for that as they are more comfortable.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Figleaf bramissiva have nothing above a 42 back. I just get all mine on line plenty of places to get them from.

46d

most places stop at 42

they go bigger - i've had 44dd from asda before

Its all very well going up to a cup size F in Primark but the back sizes only go up to 38. So slim with big boobs is fine but no good for the 'average' lady of 18+. Simply Be have a pretty good range of bra's. Careful of Gok's range though. Bought a scrumptious corset from it last week, in a size 22 (I'm usually 20-22) and it was no way anywhere near an 18. Very disappointing from someone who shouts about how the fuller figured lady should flaunt her curves.

By *horacleCouple  over a year ago

Harwich

Pabo do some nice stuff at a reasonable price.

"Its all very well going up to a cup size F in Primark but the back sizes only go up to 38. So slim with big boobs is fine but no good for the 'average' lady of 18+. Simply Be have a pretty good range of bra's. Careful of Gok's range though. Bought a scrumptious corset from it last week, in a size 22 (I'm usually 20-22) and it was no way anywhere near an 18. Very disappointing from someone who shouts about how the fuller figured lady should flaunt her curves. "

My daughter struggles a bit as she is skinny but a 34 g or h, think she managed to get a katy price one from Asda to fit okay

Marks and sparks got some lovely stuff

Asda underwear is ace kitten & great prices too. Providing you fit it, which thankfully I do. Thats why I need 3 undie drawers!

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"Asda underwear is ace kitten & great prices too. Providing you fit it, which thankfully I do. Thats why I need 3 undie drawers!"

Not meaning to cause upset, and not just about bra size, as I have normally no problem on that front (34A), but us smaller ladies find it hard to get clothes to fit!! There are no catalogs, that start from a size six that I am aware of!! Unless you know different?????

"Marks and sparks got some lovely stuff "

Recently shopping for underwear abroad I found that M& S still offer a much much better range than many continental stores.

"Asda underwear is ace kitten & great prices too. Providing you fit it, which thankfully I do. Thats why I need 3 undie drawers!

Not meaning to cause upset, and not just about bra size, as I have normally no problem on that front (34A), but us smaller ladies find it hard to get clothes to fit!! There are no catalogs, that start from a size six that I am aware of!! Unless you know different????? "

And i have a mixed problem... only a size 6/8 but have a 'plus sized' bust (32 E/F) and finding pretty tops or dresses that dont crush my chest can be very challenging!

"Have you tried Bravissimo and figleaves?

Hence I like to wear corsets, as they give me a much-needed waist, and push my boobs up and thrust them forward, magic!

indeed they do

havent tried bravissimo but the problm with me is that the cup size isnt particularly massive, its the back bit

which i why i can only really buy in Evans on the high street. There ae places online i can buy bra's etc but its such a faff getting them trying them on then sending them back "

Bravissimo cater for the bigger cup and usually only got up to a 38 or 40 back

"Asda underwear is ace kitten & great prices too. Providing you fit it, which thankfully I do. Thats why I need 3 undie drawers!

Not meaning to cause upset, and not just about bra size, as I have normally no problem on that front (34A), but us smaller ladies find it hard to get clothes to fit!! There are no catalogs, that start from a size six that I am aware of!! Unless you know different?????

And i have a mixed problem... only a size 6/8 but have a 'plus sized' bust (32 E/F) and finding pretty tops or dresses that dont crush my chest can be very challenging!"

Bravissimo do a range of clothing as well that caters for the different size busts.

All of my swinging clothes come from Ann Summers. I just love all the lingerie there. I particularly love corsets, as i like being laced into a corset so its restricts my breathing a little and of course pushes my boobs up towards my chin (makes a change from them being down to my knees). I buy all my stockings from there too, i love stockings with lace and bows and the like and they have a great selection.

they also do some great chemises, i particularly love the peephole bra ones.

I usually go for very girly feminine pretty corsets and chemises etc, rather than the pvc stuff, but i think i will treat myself to a pvc corset at some point.

I am a size 16 but do have size 34f boobs so i do struggle sometimes to get bras to fit me. but with swinging wear, it doesnt really matter than im falling out of the bras - in fact its a bonus

By *iamondladyWoman  over a year ago

titsville

I find it very difficult to find items to fit a larger cup size as most babydolls etc are designed to fit a D cup but some do go up to a F but if ur larger like it's a nightmare as u need to get them with an underwire also to hold ur boobs in place. Bravissimo are great but don't do any sexy babydolls etc

Merry Hill have a shop, think it is called Ulla Popken or something where they cater for larger ladies and they also cater for larger (and sexy) lingerie.

"Apparently 25% of the female population are size 18 and over."

If that's true then some manufactures are missing out on sales if they don't provide what is wanted. Just imagine getting a big slice of that 25%. come on the high street meet the demand.

"been watching a piece on the news saying that plus size women are no longer a minority in society and that more shopsshould cater for them in clothing etc

I personally would like to see more done in the underwear department for bigger women. I find it so hard to find sexy underwear in my size "

I agree with you, my middle daughter is a big girl and is very chesty, shes only 17 and we find it so hard to find nice underwear for her, only things that comes in her size has 3 inch shoulder straps and 4 clips down the back in white with full cups that even your granny would turn her nose up at lol and as that age they really want more pretty underwear, well lets be honest at any age really

I like hipsandcurves its an American site, so with p&p and getting caught in customs it can get a bit pricey, but the undies are generously sized, good quality and I've loved everything I've bought from there. (You could always find a nice American serviceman and talk him into getting it delivered to his to avoid the vat)

I buy my corsets at uk_corsets (or something like that) The strong lacing ones are only about £40.00, they suck me in beautifully, I have worn and played in them for over 9 hours, frequently and they're still in one piece! lol Also, they are buy two get one free!!! I am in the biggest size they do though.

For cheaper corsets that look nice but will only last a few plays, try the ones from Hong Kong on Ebay, about a tenner each, inc P&P If you have a big bust though go for a straight topped corset as the shaped ones just won't hold the weight up. They have them in all colours, and some with sparkly bits lol!!

I only buy my stockings from Anne summers as the large/xl ones fit my thighs perfectly, the hold up ones also have a wide band of lace that don't give that awful pinched in look.

I have bought a couple of nice baby doll things from Fashion world, a Large transvestite friend of mine suggested it, also check out the TV sites, as they do larger sizes.I wear a bra with mine, otherwise my boobs tend to brush my knees...

Oh and matching bras and knickers from Asdas, they don't do my proper size 40J/K but I can usually find something thats okay if I go up a coupla back sizes, after all it doesn't matter if they're bulging out a bit for playing The pants also go up to about a 24 or 26 I think.

"havent tried bravissimo but the problm with me is that the cup size isnt particularly massive, its the back bit

What back size are you after?

46d

most places stop at 42"

Just checked fashionworld they have 133 bras in your size! They do sizes 28-56 A-L!!!!

and bhs are going up to kks now and they have some lovely stuff but in pboro I am limited to two shops on the high street which is yours or evans and since evans has become an outlet store within bhs there is just no choice and I still want to look sexy and attractive.

By *U1966Man  over a year ago

Devon

The best presents deserve the best choice in wrappings not just in quality and style but price aswell

evesham

"Merry Hill have a shop, think it is called Ulla Popken or something where they cater for larger ladies and they also cater for larger (and sexy) lingerie."

oooh i feel a shopping trip coming on then

I feel I have to speak up for the smaller women on here, no corsets to make me at least look as if I have boobs, everything is made and styled for the larger woman, you try to find a nice corset in a size 10!

I would love a proper victorian corset, the boning made from steel and laced up the back with steel clips in the front and also some victorian pantaloons - absolutely rubbish for swinging - would never be able to get them off, but would be absolutely fantastic for photographs x

Victorian pantaloons and bloomers often came with a split crotch 'officially' for ease of going to the loo. That'd allow access for other purposes too.

"I feel I have to speak up for the smaller women on here, no corsets to make me at least look as if I have boobs, everything is made and styled for the larger woman, you try to find a nice corset in a size 10!"

Vollers has plenty!

They can also make one to your own measurements.

All at a price, of course!

"I would love a proper victorian corset, the boning made from steel and laced up the back with steel clips in the front and also some victorian pantaloons - absolutely rubbish for swinging - would never be able to get them off, but would be absolutely fantastic for photographs x"

Some of the corsets uk's offerings are proper corsets with steel bones, laced up at the back with steel clips in the front.

The likes of Vollers are still going strong.

For better made corsets, try fairygothmother's offerings.

Asking for help to lace up is part of the fun of wearing them IMHO!

And it does get easier the more one practices! I can do myself up without any help!

if you don't mind paying for it can get some nice corsets down at the custard factory.

By *razydriver8Couple  over a year ago

plymouth

shopping with a friend yesterday we popped in to ann summers,,we both said theres no point looking at their underwear as we are on oppiste sides of the problem shes a 32a and i am a 44d

but suprise suprise they were doingbras to fit her ,, and some ( not much) for my size so try there, also found a site called feminine plus they do nice sexy stuff at a resonable price and free pp.. search on a well known web search for your size,, they are out there just needs some hunting down.

"Merry Hill have a shop, think it is called Ulla Popken or something where they cater for larger ladies and they also cater for larger (and sexy) lingerie."

This a great shop and its also online

By *horacleCouple  over a year ago

Harwich

I think I have died and gone to heaven. That corset uk site is fabulous. I cant believe I have never heard of it before.

Not only do they have uber cheap good corsets but according to them I am a size 24 :D GOOD TIMES

Spread the words, corsets uk is great!

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Spread the words, corsets uk is great! "
i cant keep my busoms in a corset!!! i have to have ones with bits for my boobies,

"Spread the words, corsets uk is great! i cant keep my busoms in a corset!!! i have to have ones with bits for my boobies, "

Have you tried different styles, such as those with a fuller cup?

Or, spend a bit more, and get a custom-made one from Vollers. Their corsets are worth every penny IMHO!

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Spread the words, corsets uk is great! i cant keep my busoms in a corset!!! i have to have ones with bits for my boobies,

Have you tried different styles, such as those with a fuller cup?

Or, spend a bit more, and get a custom-made one from Vollers. Their corsets are worth every penny IMHO! "

i stick to fairy gothmother, wish i could wear the ones you do though

WOW corsets uk.... I'm in lust!

"i stick to fairy gothmother, wish i could wear the ones you do though "

I got my first corset from them, the lady at their Camden Lock shop was most helpful in helping me choose, and laced me up good and proper. I was amazed to see what a corset could do with giving me a decent shape!

"i stick to fairy gothmother, wish i could wear the ones you do though

"

The ones I have may not suit you, as you would probably need fuller cups.

Have a look at Voller's site, styles like V1106, V1808 and V1809, they have fuller cups for the fuller ladies amongst us!

"I feel I have to speak up for the smaller women on here, no corsets to make me at least look as if I have boobs, everything is made and styled for the larger woman, you try to find a nice corset in a size 10!"

everyone does nice underwear in a size 10 lol

They cant perform miracles tho, if you have no boobs a corset isnt going to make you look bigger up there, they flatten you thats what they designed for!

I can't get into the corsets UK site ... have we overloaded and crashed it?? lol

"I feel I have to speak up for the smaller women on here, no corsets to make me at least look as if I have boobs, everything is made and styled for the larger woman, you try to find a nice corset in a size 10!

everyone does nice underwear in a size 10 lol

They cant perform miracles tho, if you have no boobs a corset isnt going to make you look bigger up there, they flatten you thats what they designed for!"

I believe certain styles will enhance the look of ladies with smaller boobs.

Try those with shallower cups or have a straight line across the chest.

If you can, visit a shop such as Fairygothmother in London, where you can try out different styles to find the one that suit you.

The staff there wear them on a daily basis themselves, and are great in advising what to choose.

The lady who helped me took one look and said I needed a shorter body and long ones won't suit.

And when I asked for a 38in waist, she said no way, and picked a size 32in one with a short body, and it fitted wonderfully!

» Add a new message to this topic