FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > No kids, empty house, what can we do?

No kids, empty house, what can we do?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I can't bloody believe it. For the first time ever, we have an empty house. Kids gone to stay at friends last minute. All of them. It's so quiet it feels wierd but really peaceful. I almost miss them, but not quite!

So now we are child free what can we do!!

Absolutely nothing as it's also the wrong time of the sodding month!!!

I know that was to much info but it's just Sod's law isn't it? Thought Friday the 13th was going to well. Going to sleep through the next one to avoid similar disappointment!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I can't bloody believe it. For the first time ever, we have an empty house. Kids gone to stay at friends last minute. All of them. It's so quiet it feels wierd but really peaceful. I almost miss them, but not quite!

I know that was to much info but it's just Sod's law isn't it? Thought Friday the 13th was going to well. Going to sleep through the next one to avoid similar disappointment!

"

Do some Decorating then

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

your mouth and tounge are still working.

yous could always talk.

"I can't bloody believe it. For the first time ever, we have an empty house. Kids gone to stay at friends last minute. All of them. It's so quiet it feels wierd but really peaceful. I almost miss them, but not quite!

Do some Decorating then "

LOL Still smiling. Honest! Think I might just fill my bath and soak with a good book. At least the kids won't want a pee every 5mins!

Forum Mod

I used to hate that when at the last minute the kids went off for sleepovers and we had all the time but not arranged anything

Im so glad they're older now and we don't have that problem,they can fend for themselves now and we go out

"your mouth and tounge are still working.

yous could always talk. "

It's just amazing really. Of all the times they could've slept over they pick today of all day's.

We've always gone out to play cause of the kids. If it wasn't for 'you know what', we could've accommodated tonight.

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

"

I hate to say this, but if you really have an empty house, you've been robbed. Have you reported it?

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

[Removed by poster at 13/08/10 20:54:28]

Norfolk

"I can't bloody believe it. For the first time ever, we have an empty house. "

Us too but nobody wants to join us

glasgow

we think our kids,have a sex prevention rota.if one of them was out,the other was in.this was reinforced.when the eldest moved away to work,200 miles away.you would have thought,our chances would improve.no as soon as the youngest,said he was staying out.low and behold.the eldest turned up at the door.for a surprise visit.i love my kids,but sometimes,just sometimes.they get right on my tits.

"So now we are child free what can we do!!

"

Don't let that stop you, an old soldier don't mind getting blood on his bayonet

I would have a very lazy rise in the morning, have some sexy fun, to be followed by naked breakfast in bed or in the kitchen for starters!

"I would have a very lazy rise in the morning, have some sexy fun, to be followed by naked breakfast in bed or in the kitchen for starters! "

Was up at 5.30 for work. Haven't even seen hubby yet so that wasn't going to happen but thanks for the lovely idea. Will do that next time. Just needs some careful planning!LOL

OOOoo we know that feeling all too well as it happen to me a few times and i could have cried

"

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"we think our kids,have a sex prevention rota.if one of them was out,the other was in.this was reinforced.when the eldest moved away to work,200 miles away.you would have thought,our chances would improve.no as soon as the youngest,said he was staying out.low and behold.the eldest turned up at the door.for a surprise visit.i love my kids,but sometimes,just sometimes.they get right on my tits. "

I put a stop to my sons "surprise" visits under the pretence that i might be out and he wouldnt be able to get home. I now say he can come whenever he wants just as long as he gives me a couple of days notice

Norfolk

we've still got an empty house - son has decided to stay out for the weekend but can we find anyone to fill the gap? not a chance

By *ylde FloozyWoman  over a year ago

preston

Ohhh the joy of living in a chidfree house, I love it but it still doesn't stop the decorators calling

Mind you I did forget about our lifestyle once when my sister came to visit, We keep a supply of condoms in a pot in the lounge, Needless to say my 2 yr old nephew found it and started to try to open the packets lol.

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"Mum, this chewing gum is an odd flavour"

By *omaMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

You could always offer to babysit and let some other swingers enjoy the night child free...pmsl

glasgow

"we think our kids,have a sex prevention rota.if one of them was out,the other was in.this was reinforced.when the eldest moved away to work,200 miles away.you would have thought,our chances would improve.no as soon as the youngest,said he was staying out.low and behold.the eldest turned up at the door.for a surprise visit.i love my kids,but sometimes,just sometimes.they get right on my tits.

I put a stop to my sons "surprise" visits under the pretence that i might be out and he wouldnt be able to get home. I now say he can come whenever he wants just as long as he gives me a couple of days notice "

thanks diamond,but its to late for that now.he moved back here,with his girlfriend.he bought a house,about 200 yards from us.so he is back on full rota duty.

"

arghhhhh, me too had to cancel meets :-C

"So now we are child free what can we do!!

Don't let that stop you, an old soldier don't mind getting blood on his bayonet "

yeah

» Add a new message to this topic