FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > common decency

common decency

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *onandjan OP   Couple  over a year ago

bandon

Today i went in to the directing room and there was a foursome in progress.I viewed their camera as we would all do when a post notifies that a sexual act is in progress.What i was not prepared for was the amount of derogatory comments about the people on camera,I find it strange that you could be blocked for posting your E mail address but not so it seems for making hurtfull comments about people, if i was forced to watch something i would then perhaps make nasty remarks,I certainly have not been forced to watch a camera at Fab.What gives these people the right to be vicious,(perhapes Hillfiger was having a slack day and they were not required on the catwalk).I dont make any claims to being a saint but i would like to think i have a certain degree of common decency

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

all members should be treated with respect, wasnt there a mod in the room to point that out at the time. any member can report an abusive member by right clicking on tht profile.

Sadly there will always be people who derive pleasure from being nasty to others, some how it makes them feel superior.

The irony is lost on them that they're alone in a room playing with their super model self, while ordinary joe is having a dammed good time!!

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Report the people if there is no mod in the room or any of the other rooms, as no, it isn't allowed.

bandon

No there was not a mod in the room ,but on the whole i am an optimist and would hope and imagine the genuine people would shun these rude eejits

By *im53Man  over a year ago

Boldon

"No there was not a mod in the room ,but on the whole i am an optimist and would hope and imagine the genuine people would shun these rude eejits "

why not try the beta room its a lot better

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

just out of weird curiosity, was this foursum, 4 blokes wanking off?

bandon

no it was an fmfm foursome ,anyway just thought i would throw it out there.

In the past when I frequent adult chatrooms, I would swiftly block such nasty undeserving AHs, and moved on.

You have to remember that as this is a free site it does attract a number of 'looksees' - people who aren't into swinging, will never be into swinging, but have stumbled across the site, joined it, and then set about having a 'looksee' at the genuine folks here to actually swing.

So they see an average foursome having some fun. Great. Time to take the piss.

» Add a new message to this topic