FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > oh i am fed up feeling sorry for myself

oh i am fed up feeling sorry for myself

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

well im sooo fed up , as my youngest is only 4 i have worked part time at a nursing home on nights due to issues with the home i have had my hours cut from 32 down to 16 , i decided to go back to college with a view to going back to uni , i have been trying to sort finances out and after childcare ect i just dont think ill be able to afford to go , i just feel really stuck in a rut in a job where i cant go any further and thati dont especially enjoy any more .

oh well x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 13/08/10 13:27:51]

"well im sooo fed up , as my youngest is only 4 i have worked part time at a nursing home on nights due to issues with the home i have had my hours cut from 32 down to 16 , i decided to go back to college with a view to going back to uni , i have been trying to sort finances out and after childcare ect i just dont think ill be able to afford to go , i just feel really stuck in a rut in a job where i cant go any further and thati dont especially enjoy any more .

oh well x"

take a deep breath, and ask to meet up with a finance advisor at the uni, most if not all have them and ensure you have acces to all the grants / benefits you are entitled to. there may be credits etc that you just haven't been told about. take heart and don't give up yet x

Colleges and universities may also pay a contribution to registered childminders or nurseries too, it's worth checking. Xx

By *ast and modifiedCouple  over a year ago

near glasgow

"well im sooo fed up , as my youngest is only 4 i have worked part time at a nursing home on nights due to issues with the home i have had my hours cut from 32 down to 16 , i decided to go back to college with a view to going back to uni , i have been trying to sort finances out and after childcare ect i just dont think ill be able to afford to go , i just feel really stuck in a rut in a job where i cant go any further and thati dont especially enjoy any more .

oh well x"

knowing that you are puuting in the effort something better will be around the corner.time will tell,i promise

» Add a new message to this topic